Chapter 11

Winter's Heart

Gyu Eool's POV

       It was....

            Seoung Kyu.

       "What do you think you're doing?" he asked her.

        "Oh Oppa! Who are you? I was just teaching this brat a lesson or two on respect to people better than her," Bomi said with obvious surprise of the gangs good look and batted her eyelashes. (Psh)

       Seoung Kyu cringed at Bomi's actions and said "I don't see how a girl like you could be higher than her. Aren't all people equal?"

         " Oppa! Of course I'm better than her! She's just a piece of trash. Ugh, she shouldn't even be here on Earth!" she told Seong Kyu.

       All of a sudden she leaped up and kissed Seong Kyu. His eyes opened really wide and he pushed her away. Infinite was really surprised too with their jaws dropped wide open.

         "What the heck! What do you think your doing!! Don't you have a boyfriend! You don't go around hurting people and not to mention kissing people who aren't your boyfriend! Don't you have any shame!" Seong Kyu shouted. Infinite had to actually hold him back from hitting her.

       From what I know, I'm pretty sure that she just stole his first kiss. I can see why he's so mad. I heard a noise and saw Onew, Minho, and Jonghyun coming our way and Onew didn't look very happy.

       "What was that! What do you think you were doing. I thought I was your boyfriend! I changed and I did horrible things for you! I even abandoned Gyu for you! Is this how your repay me?! I thought you loved me! Who am I kidding! You probably never did love me!" Onew yelled.

       I can see how he was almost close to tears. He must of really sad. I would be too if I saw my boyfriend kissing someone he didn't even know. Then Bomi said something that surprised me.

       "You actually think that I wouldn't do this! Jeez you dumber than I thought. I was just using you I thought you knew that. I guess those two are the only smart ones," Bomi said pointing to Taemin and Key "Or maybe they actually have a backbone!"

       Onew with watery eyes walked away with Bomi with a smug look. She then turned to Seong Kyu and said "Oppa now that he's out of the picture! How about you be my boyfriend?!" she said with a sickly sweet voice. I'm pretty sure that they forgot that we were here, so I started to leave but not without Seong Kyu following me for his escape.

       I didn't have any classes with Taemin and Key so they had to leave quickly and Infinite stuck with  me though. When no one was around us I turned to them.

       "Why are you guys here?!" I asked them.

       "Well, we figured that since you're going through all these troubles, we should be with you! Isn't that great!" Hoya said with a bit too much enthusiasm.

         "No it isn't! What are guys going to do?! Don't you remember! I'm not suppose to even know you!" I told them.

       "It s alright we'll just be watching you from the side! You have nothing to worry about!" Dong Woon said.

       I just shrugged and headed off to class. It was a very eventful morning and I should have already learned the lesson so I don't have to pay attention to the teacher. I guess I can take a short nap then. I noticed that the gang was following me so I turned around and asked, "Why are you guys following me? Don't you have your own classes to get to?"

       "Of course we have to go to class! That's why we're following you!" Woo Hyun said.

         "What are you guys talking about?! If you had to go to your classes why are you following me?" I asked them.

       "We have all the same classes as you! Courtesy of us and our good looks!" Sung Yeol answered.

       "Gosh it's just like you guys to do something like that! Ah wells, come on before we're late. The teacher wouldn't be happy!" I told them.

       "Oooo! When has the almighty Diamond ever cared about what the teacher thinks of her?" L said.

       "Shut up! You know there might still be people around here! Anyways come on we have to run!" I remarked back.

Onew's POV

       After I saw what Bomi did I can tell I was such a idiot for doing that to Gyu Eool. Why did she even have us do that anyways! I think I really should apologize to her but I don't know how! How did Key and Taemin do it? I saw the look in her eye the first day and it looked so cold and empty. I could almost feel her eyes freeze my heart if I even had a heart at that time. Thinking about it, we did so many cruel things to people because of Bomi. We really did mess up big time. I turned toward the teacher thinking about  how to apologize to Gyu. My darling little dongsaeng. I'm so sorry.

Bomi's POV

       Ughh! This is so messed up! And this is all that stupid Yong Gyu Eool's fault! If it wasn't for her then I would have those idiots! But then again, that boy was pretty good looking maybe they can abandon Gyu Eool too! Of course they will! No one can resist me! I'm too good looking! I can just imagine the look on that brat's face when I take even those people away for her!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi this is iluvreading! This is my Christmas (for those who celebrate it) and Holiday present to you all! I hope you like it and will all continue to subscribe!! For an additional present to you all I will start doing comment replies and adding in quotes! I hope this will make me closer to all my wonderful readers and subscribers!! 

Quote

"Lying is a terrible vice, it testifies that one despises God, but fears men."

                                                                                                        Michel Eyquem De Montaigne

Comment Replies

@joliby_cutie- I'm glad that you think my story is touching! I hope you continue reading my story! Happy Holidays

@Breezy-Mist00-Thank you so much for loving my story!! I hope you will love the upcoming chapters and the story through its ups and downs! HappHolidays!

@yada0413- As you can see from this chapter they are slowly getting there! Yeah!! I hope you continue reading so you can find out how exactly it happens!! HappHolidays!

@SX_love-Thank you for thinking my story is "JJAAANG"! I really appreciate that you love my story and writing!! HappHolidays!

@kai_lin1996- Here's your update piping hot! (lol I sounded like a waitress) I hope you liked this update!! HappHolidays!

@kimchiluv- I hope this update was soon enough for you!!! HappHolidays!

@sachiko0816-I hope you were pleased and maybe shocked (or not) with this update. I was actually going to use another group! Try see if you can guess it! Once you think you've got it try reading the next comment reply below! HappHolidays!

@iamkpoplover- I hope you liked that Infinite was here! I was actually going to use SHINee's Onew, Jonghyun, and MInho for the people who held Bomi's wrist but after I read your comment I decided to change it! HappHolidays!

@bookpie-I'm really glad that you think my story is nice! I hope this update was early enough so you wouldn't get uhmm.... mad? :P HappHolidays!

I'll try to update again next week!!!