Chapter 2

Winter's Heart

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I will try to make this one a long one.


Gyu Eool's POV

 

Three Years Later

       "Gyu! I need you to meet some people." Junhyun called. 

      I moved lethargically from my bed, my mind willing the body that wanted so desperately to stay and help the wounds inflicted on it. I had just gotten bullied from my classmates. It wasn't those people though. After they did what they did to me my brother and I had to move a little later because the people who killed my parents were chasing after us too. I went downstairs and saw 5 other people. Curiosity filled my brain with unanswered questions lingering. Well I'm about to find out.

       "Gyu, these are my gang members from B2st." he said.

       I just nodded nonchalantly and asked, “What does this have to do with me though?"

       "Well we are going to have to move again and this time we're going to be living with them." he told me.

       I opened my eyes in shock. No. There is nobody I could trust, not after that day. He's the only one who hasn't left me yet. That person is the only one I trust. He saw my worry evident eyes, and as if almost reading my thoughts said,

       "Gyu it's alright. They're not going to hurt you all right. You can trust them."

            No, liar. There is nobody there for me. I am alone no matter what. There aren’t many choices for me; his hopeful eyes possessed my head to nod slowly… and unwillingly.

One year later 

       We were always moving. Slowly I began to trust B2st. At the same time Diamond became more and more well known. The wretched second identity, the mask I call my own. Her name is Diamond, a solo gangster. Her second name… the Protector. An interesting name for a gangster, isn’t it? Especially for a person who can’t even protect herself from what she defends others from.

       My brother doesn't know anything about her. He doesn't know about the bullying and definitely doesn't know about them. I wonder how those people feel now. They probably are feeling great. I heard that they left me for Bomi. I still can't believe it’s the person I was always convincing Onew to confess to.

      They don't know they ruined my life. They don't know how I turned out after that. They don't know why I actually moved. They don't know that I cry myself to sleep because of them. They don't know anything, just that I'm out of their perfect lives.

      After a while I learned. Why should I be frail? Why should I linger in my past? Why should I suffer when they are okay? That's when everything felt clear. I cut off almost anybody after that. Bullies torments filled my body with a numbing pain, almost feeling nothing.

       "Gyu! Gyu!" Gikwang called.

       "What!" I yelled back.

       "COME!!" Yoseob yelled.

       I got out of my room and went down the stairs.

       "We are going to move again." Junhyun said.

       I nodded and turned to go back up. We do this all the time.

       "Wait," Junhyung said, "Aren't you going to ask where we are going to move to." I shook my head. "Well for your information we are moving back to Seoul. Isn't that great!!" and he started jumping up and down.

       I didn't know what to say. I'm going back to Seoul. I know I should be happy but what would happen if I see them over there.

       "When are we leaving?" I asked.

       "In one week." Dongjoon answered.

       I nodded and went back up in my room. I jumped into my bed, a thousand thoughts running through my head. What will happen if I see them again? Would they recognize me after 4 years? How will they react to me? Will the bullying get even worse? I went to bed with these thoughts racing through.

 

The next day

       I woke up and started packing. I didn't have that many clothes so it took me about two hours to pack everything. I looked at one of the boxes on the bottom of the drawers. Why was this still here? In the box were all the BFF figurines we all had. They gave it back to me the day they left me. There was a cheese, ice cream, coffee, and a cupcake.  Then I looked at the necklaces right by it. For some reason they gave me two. I never knew why though. 

(A/N-These are the pictures.)

http://www.vaultofmidnight.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/fullsize/bff2.jpg

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/54/5/AAAADNqi46IAAAAAAFRYvg.jpg?v=1245094044000

 

Skip to moving day

       "Come on Gyu! Lets go!!!" Dongwoon yelled.

       "I'm coming!!" I yelled back. I got into the car.

       "You're going to love the house!" Junhyun said.

       "We've arrived," Dongjoon said.

       Gikwang and Yoseob jumped out of the car in excitement. When I saw the house my mouth opened in shock. It was beautiful.

(The House)

http://blindgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/mansion-4.jpg 

       "Okay just go to the room that says your name on it!" Junhyun said.

       "Okay!" everyone shouted back.

       I looked at the doors to find my room. It was the second to last door at the house. The last door was the training room.

(Your Room)

 

http://www.decorating-decorating.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/modern-bedroom-ideas.jpg

 

       It was a really nice and modern bedroom. I liked it, and the training room was right next door so it'll be easier to train. I found my uniform in my closet. I ironed it and got ready for the big day tomorrow.

 

(Uniform)

 

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6633/3ae04aa9b45d784a86220aeex7.jpg

 



 

 

 

The Next Day

 

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!! I quickly shut off my alarm clock and started to get ready.

After I put on my uniform I looked at the box on my desk. I don't know why but I took out the two necklaces and put them on. I went out the door and headed of to school. The school is thankfully only a few blocks away. When I arrived there I looked down and have part of my layered hair fall on my face. I headed to the office to get my schedule. Silly me I forgot to tell you the school. I am going to Seoul Academy. Apparently it’s supposed to be a good private school. Anyways when I got to the office I asked the lady for my schedule and she looked up to me.

 

       "Oh you must be the new student Gyu Eool right!" I nodded.

 

       "Alrightie then here's your schedule and a map of the place. I hope you have a good time here."

 

       With that I headed out. All of a sudden I heard cheers and screams shouting

 

         "Oppa! Oppa! Go out with me!" and other things like that.

 

       Those were the type of people I would ignore. There is nothing more than a kingka or whatever you want to call them. Then I heard a

 

       "I love you SHINee oppaas!"

 

       I froze right there. SHINee. It was that name that I feared I would hear, echoing inside my head. It was them. I felt a tap on the shoulder, cold blood rushing into the spot, and someone ask "Gyu Eool?"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know you guys are hanging in suspense at least I am and I'm the writer. I'll try to update tomorrow but I can't promise it. Annyways i hope this long cahpter brings more comments and subscribers. Thank You!!!!

 

Another thing! I just wanted to give a shout out to my subscribers as of right now!

-ontaekey-

-lisatae

-iluvzkpop

-ayokae

-daydreamergirl11

-Miss_Dummie

 

Thank You!!!!

 

-iluvreading