Video & Group Making Time!!

Winter's Heart

 

 


Gyu Eool’s POV

I came to school the next day with Infinite and Beast. Believe it or not, Junhyung actually introduced me to them… so that was very interesting. Yoseob and Gikwang were pulled out, much to their satisfaction, when he found out that Infinite was going to my school.

When we got there you could hear the whispers all over again.

            “Why are oppas with her?!”

“Why are all our oppas hanging out with her?! She is just a loser!”

“They probably just pity her. Nobody would love her.”

That last comment hurt a little. Then again I’ve heard worse from other people. On the way to class we heard shouts from SHINee.

            “Gyu! Wait up!” Taemin shouted.

You could hear the gasps from the girls and yes some boys, when he called my name. Pathetic.

            “Yes? Is there anything that you guys need?” I asked them.

            “Guess what! We all got transferred to your class! Isn’t that great!!” Key said.

            “Yeah… I guess. But why would you do that, we could just meet up at lunch, right?” I said.

            “Yeah, err… Well I guess we thought we should make up for those... um difficult years,” Minho said.

            “Sorry to interrupt your guys’ interesting discussion. But, we need to get to class. School starts in about 5 minutes and our teacher is quiet a donkey.” Sungyeol said with a little jest in his voice.

            “Oh that’s right! Let’s go!” Onew said.

We ran to class and when we got there the door was about to close, but thankfully we ran right past the teacher before he got to. The boys all had to do their introductions, which was actually very annoying with the girls high-pitched shrieks and shouts and the boys grumbles.

            “Well we are going to do projects where two groups made up of half of the class will make a mini movie or maybe even a short drama about anything you really want as long as it is appropriate,” the teacher started “You can pick your own groups, but everybody has to be willing to join. Because this video will make up a big part of your grade, you have to be able to work together well.”

After that everybody was bustling around to get his or her partners. Quite a big amount of people tried to ask SHINee and Infinite, but nobody asked me. Not like I expected anybody to.

            “Hey Gyu, SHINee and us were thinking about being in a group with you! You are going to join right!” Sunggyu said.

            “Yeah… no problem. What do you want to do this video on?” I asked them.

            “Well, what we could make a video with two group of boys one a gang and another a kingka group fighting against each other, but finding out in the end that they all do underground dancing or something like that,” Hoya suggested, probably wanting to be the gang group.

            “That sounds a bit sappy, but hey! It’s a school video, sappy equals good grade!” Jonghyun said, making us chuckle a bit.

            “Well, I’m glad that we all agree on this but there is one Achilles heel in this wonderful plan of yours… Where do I play in this whole video?” I asked.

            “Easy you could be the damsel in distress that everybody always saves, but is an awesome dancer undercover! Maybe she could have a few problems also in her life, but we can think of that later,” Minho said, smiling to himself. He probably thinks he’s so smart.

            “All right, I have no problem with that,” I said nonchalantly, “Some one go up and tell the teacher that we are all in the same group."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is a short update!! If you were wondering about this story, and if it is about to end... I can assure you that it is not!! I am even thinking about the sequel at the same time so do not worry!!!

Part of the reason why this update is so short is that I changed the foreword... so please go back and look at it!!

Quote

"Friends are the flowers in the garden of life."

Comment Replies

TiaraL- Thank you so much for liking my writing! I'm also glad that you like that SHINee and Gyu Eool are alright! I saw your blog and I was sooo happy!! Thank you again!! Don't forget to comment again!!

SX_love- Thank you!! You are really DAAAAEEEBAKKK too!!! Don't forget to comment again!!

ailisu- I can see who your bias is! The Junhyung is strong in this fan! LOL

joliby_cutie- I know right! I felt so guilty and sometimes hurt when people unsubscribe, but... HATERS GONNA HATE!!Don't forget to comment again!!

Wont4GetBoutYou- I updated!! Don't forget to comment again!!

sachiko0816- *Start randomly eating ice cream* I love random!! And.... I updated!! Don't forget to comment again!!

LePand1506- I love new readers and subscribers!!! And, I am glad that you really like my story!! I am looking forward to you comments!! Don't forget to comment again!!