Chapter 10

Winter's Heart

Gyu Eool's POV

       When I woke up I could feel yesterday's beatings coming to me. I lifted up my shirt and saw a  big purple bruise on my ribcage. Great. Just great. I did my morning things and put on my uniform. At least my uniform covers all the bruises up. I heard someone calling me.

       "Gyu! Someone's here for you!!" Junhyung called.

       "I'm coming!" I yelled back.

         I wonder who's here? I didn't ask for anyone to come here. It's probably Key or Taemin, and I was proven right when I walked down the stairs. It was Taemin and when he turned to see me he first looked happy then all of a sudden looked worried. He eyed me with concern. All of a sudden he touched one of my bruises. I flinched a little hoping he didn't notice that. Unfortunately  I guess he noticed. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me but the wrist to his car.

       "What happened to you? Are you okay? Should I take you to the hospital? Who did this to you?!!" Taemin asked with his voice getting louder and louder with each question.

       "It's okay! I'm serious, I'm fine. I just fell," I told him trying to calm him down.

        He looked at me skeptically. "Okay, fine. Just let Key look at that okay!" he told me.

      I just nodded just to stop him from worrying. I looked forward and waited to go to school. I could see him glancing at me from time to time, like he was worried I would faint any minute.

          When we arrived at school, I could still feel the girls stares and glares from them. I saw one particular group of girls looking shocked, and guess who it was... The girls that got "visited" by Infinite yesterday. I smirked a little. Good for them, they deserved it.

       "Gyu! Taemin! Over here!" Key shouted.

       We walked over to him but before I could even say hi, Taemin just had to speak up before me.

       "Hyung! Gyu's hurt, and she just told me she fell! Can you check up on her?" he asked Key.

       "What! My poor baby got hurt! Aww, my poor daughter. Are you okay? Here come to mommy!" he told me.

       "You're acting really weird. Anyways I'm alright it's jut a small bruise," I told him backing away a bit. Talk about the motherly figure in my life. Unknowingly my eyes got a little watery. I guess I still kind of missed my parents. We never really got to spend time with each other, but when we did those were one of the best moments of my life. I think Key noticed because he suddenly got worried.

       "Your eyes are watery! What happened? Are you getting a fever, or do you have allergies?" he asked frantically touching my forehead.

       I just chuckled and said, "It's nothing. I think I just have something in my eye," while rubbing my eye.

       "Alright then," Key said skeptically "Let's go to class then!!"

       On the way there, I saw people that Taemin, Key, and  I didn't want to see. It was Bomi and her "group"

       "What do you want?" Key asked her.

       "Oh it's simple. Do what you decided to do three years ago," she answered.

       "How can you say something like that rigt in front of Gyu! Do you think we would actually abandon her for you?! You must be crazy! Gyu Eool is one hundred, no  a billion times better than you!" Taemin shouted at her.

       She looked really taken back. Then again I was pretty surprised. How can she ask them that right in front of me? She raised her hand suddenly, and I already knew what was going to happen. I moved in front of them ready to feel a burning sensation, but it didn't happen. I looked up and found someone holding her wrist.

                       It was.....

Somebody's POV

       I was picking up all my friends from their houses. Apparently they stayed over each others houses for the night. I pulled up to the house and saw them already waiting at the porch. When they saw me they climbed into the car.

         "Where is she hyung?" one of my friends asked.

       "She told me to just go on without her.We'll probably see her later though," I replied.

       When we got to school one of my other friends had to go use the bathroom so we had to go to another route to get to class. On the way there I saw something very alarming. It was her with them. 

Junhyung's POV

       Gyu Eool, my baby sister,  I always felt sorry for her. She is my loving sister. She used to smile so much, but after mom and dad's death the only people who could make her smile was me and B2st. I'm actually glad that I introduced Beast to her. At first I was a bit skeptical, but it worked. I was kind of scared seeing all those scars and bruises on her everyday. She didn't think I noticed, but I did. It hurt me that she didn't even want to tell me. After things started to get better but after their deaths it started getting worse. I was about to tell her I knew until I looked into her eyes one day.

       It was on a regular day when she came home. There wasn't anything out of the regular bruises, but I felt something was really wrong. I was about to stop her, but she was already up the stairs. I followed her up there and heard her crying.

         It hurt me so much to hear her cry like that. I was about to leave, but I heard her say something very interesting.

         "Why did you guys leave me? I hope you guys are happy. Go on with your merry lives."

         That didn't make any sense at all. Mom and dad are dead. I wonder who these people are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update, but as you know I am now on Winter break so I'll be able to update more frequently!

So please stay with me longer! Don't forget to subscribe and comment!!

--iluvreading--