Chapter 17

Winter's Heart

 

Gyu Eool’s POV

            “Gyu!” I heard a voice shout.

            Who is it this time? Infinite? SHINee? People who will just leave me in the end anyways? Do I need to be rescued by people? Am I that pitiful? I felt someone lift me up, but I heard someone else also in the back. I was put down someplace and slowly drifted into unconsciousness, but not before I heard voices talking to each other.

Junhyung’s POV

            I started pushing more people away, trying to get to the middle of all the commotion. When I finally got there, I could see she was starting to lose consciousness. I quickly picked her up and saw that she was bleeding. I’m sorry Gyu. I was never able to really protect you. It makes me wonder, what if I’m just a burden to you? I slowly put her into the carefully. I was about to go into the car until some yelled.

            “Wait! Hold up!”

            I turned around to see 5 boys running up to me, all-panting.

             “W-who are you?” one boy asked.

            “I am Gyu Eool’s brother. And who are you?” I asked.

            “Oh! You are Gyu’s brother? We’re her friends! I remember talking to you on the phone when she stayed over at our house!” another boy said.

            I merely nodded and said, “I have to go get Gyu Eool treated quickly. She isn’t in the best condition right now as you can see.”

            “I should come with you then. I’ve treated her injuries a lot since she didn’t want to go to the hospital,” a different boy said.

            I stiffened up a bit. Before? How many times was she injured like this that she had to go to the hospital? I didn’t even know about it either. I am really pathetic. I didn’t even know that my own sister is risking her life and getting involved in something dangerous and she gets bullied at school to this extent…Pathetic.

            “Okay then. You guys can come to, just sit in the back or something.” They all nodded and quickly climbed into the back all squished together.

            When we arrived at the house, they were all a bit surprised to see the house. I mean, who wouldn’t? But that wasn’t the important matter on hand.

            I walked up the stairs into the medical room and set her down on one of the beds. I took off her jacket and saw bruises all over her body. Some were freshly black and blue, while others were just a sickly yellow. I even saw some stitches, which I know I didn’t do. I looked over to the person I think was named Key, who told me he has treated her before.

            “Did you do this?” I asked him.

            He just gravely nodded and looked back at Gyu agony and pain shadowing his eyes. “It was a while ago though. So it should already have healed up,” he told me.

            There wasn’t much I could do except clean the cuts and bandage them. The whole time I was doing this, not a word came from the boys. A million thoughts were going through my head. Why didn’t she trust me enough to tell me anything about this? How do these boys know more than me, her brother?

            After I was done, I slowly stood up and walked towards the door. “Follow me.”

            I walked down the hall into my room and sat down on the table, the boys awkwardly standing by the doorway. I beckoned them to come in.

            “Can I trust you guys?” I started off. They quickly nodded. I must be crazy for doing this. I don’t even know these people and I am going to do this. “I have a favor to ask of you…”

           

Moments Later…

Gyu Eool’s POV

            I woke up to a major headache. I looked around and saw that I was in my room. I looked to my left and saw a letter. I opened it up to see that it was from Junhyung. That’s weird…

 

 

Dear Gyu Eool,

            I am really sorry. I know I was never really there for you. I was always busy so I couldn’t see how much my little sister has grown. The last few days have been quite hectic, haven’t they? I realized that there are so many things that I don’t know about you.

            Isn’t it funny that I didn’t even know that you had stitches? Your own brother didn’t even know that, but your friends did. Because of that I decided to leave for a little while…



 

 

I know this chapter was really short!! I am really sorry!! I have to do so~ much homework so I am just squeezing this in!

 

Quote

You never really leave a place or person you love, part of them you take with you ,leaving a part of yourself behind.

 

Comment Replies

Jessika98- I know right! I'm sure other people feel that way too!!

ailisu- I'm am so glad that you think that way about Junhyung... but he is going to do something a bit mean to Gyu later one but no revealing!!

Taemin22- Now you know who it is! ;) I know... sometimes I wonder if she should just turn mean in school also....hmmm

sachiko0186- Yup it was Junhyung! I'll try to read your story later on too! I'm glad that you like my quotes!!

LePand1506- I used to watch Pokémon all the time when I was younger! Go Pikachu!! Your probably great at writing... I'm not that good actually...

TiaraL- Thanks unnie!! Sigh... I can hardly update nowadays :'(

TiggerTaemin- Shawols are awesome!! Thanks for thinking that way about my story!

random1117- I love that song! It is really catchy!!

lildevilxoxo- Now you know!! Is that who you thought it was?

MuzukashiiKEY- Yeah!! You found out... now another cliffhanger!

KPop_luverr- Thank you so much for thinking that about my story! I really appreicate it!

jinnielee- I love new subscribers!! Thank you for reading and loving my story!!

SHINeeMAGIC- I really appriciate you loving my story and my plot! Thank you!

Icecreamhoney18- Thank you for reading my story!! It really means a lot to me! Thank you for subscribing!

NicoLovesMe- For some reason your comment made me laugh! I really appreciate you loving my story!!

caRameLy- Thank you for reading my story and I hope you like this update!!

Touchy- Thank you for thinking my story is AWESOME! I really appreciate it and hope you comment again soon!

SHINees_Gabby- I really appreciate you thinking that this is a good story! Please comment again!

kissmeb2st- I updated!!

11ninja- This story still has a lot to go through!! I was thinking this would be a bit of a long one!

E_magine- I hate it when I lose my place! By the way... the shuriken and everything is all at Infinite's base!

ihartjinki- Thank you for even considering it! Take your time!