Chapter 4

Winter's Heart

Gyu Eool's POV

       I ran home. I didn't know what to do. They threw me away and now they feel sorry. What is up with that! I know I should be mad at them and all, but deep inside I know I still miss them. Argh! Why can't I just forget about them already! What Taemin said is right though. Why am I still wearing the necklace? Did I really let go? Nothing really makes sense right now. I noticed though that what happened to the rest of SHINee. It was only Taemin and Key. Most likely they're they only ones who care for me.

       When I got home, I only noticed then I'm still bleeding. Shoot! I looked around to see Junhyung right by the door. That's not good either. I tried to sneak past him and was going up the stairs, but not before I heard a "Hey Gyu can you... Oh my gosh what happened to you!!!!" Oh no.

       Junhyung hurried up to look at my wounds. 

       "What happened? Are you alright! Who the heck did this to you?! Answer me right now missy." Junhyung started to interrogate me full blast.

       By then the noise attracted the rest of the gang. Their eyes and mouths were wide opened.

       "It's nothing. I just fell." I replied.

       I know terrible lie right. Well what would you say? Junhyung looked at me crazy.

       "I JUST FELL. WHAT KIND OF LIE IS THAT?!!! Have you been in a gang fight?!!! Damn it tell me right now!!!" Junhyung started screaming at me.

       I sighed. I guess there is no way out of this, and I think it would be better if I just said bullying other than gang fights. They must not know about that!

       "It's just some crazy kids at school. It's nothing to worry about." I replied back.

       "Nothing to worry about! You are bleeding all over, and your telling me not to worry!" Junhyung told me.

       I knew this was going to happen. I just started walking up the stairs leaving Beast downstairs. When I got to the bathroom I started treating the wounds. I looked inside the mirror. Gosh... I look horrible. I remember when ever I got hurt like this Ke.... no... someone use to always scream at me like Junhyung did, then help dress the wounds. The rest of them would always try to calm him down. I swear he could probably be a doctor with all the practice he had with me. I smiled at this, and continued to treat my wounds. After I was done I went to my room to go to sleep. I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow. I know Junhyung is going to do something, I just don't know what. How am I going to face them tomorrow? I'm not to sure about Taemin and Key. They looked like they were sorry. I wanted to believe them so badly, but I can't. For all I know this could be another scheme to trash my heart again. Anyways what about the rest of SHINee. They probably still hate me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

       I woke up and started to get ready for hell. Once I finished I started heading down to see a very surprising sight. It was Yoseob and Gikwang in a uniform, and not any uniform. It was my school's uniform. Ugh! So that's what Junhyung planned to do.

       When Junhyung looked at me, he looked proud almost smug, probably because he thought of that plan. When I looked at Gikwang and Yoseob, they looked sad almost pitiful. I knew myself that gangs and school does not go well together. I felt a little guilty that it's because of me Junhyung made them do this.

       "Hyung! Why do we have to do this! We aren't even the youngest! Let Dongwoon do it instead!" Yoseob whined.

      "Stop whining already. I've already decided because you are the two closest to her." Junhyung said.

      I saw Dongwoon stifle a laugh. He probably is so relived right now that he doesn't have to go.

      "It's true. You guys will go to school with Gyu, alright." Dongjoon said sounding like a true leader.

      "Plus I think you look pretty cute in those uniforms." Hyunseung said trying to hold back his laugh.

      "Shut up. I know your jealous though. You wouldn't look as hot as us in this uniform." Gikwang said.

      When I finally got down from the stairs Gikwang looked at me and said "You agree with me right Gyu!"

      I looked at him and shrugged "I'm not in this conversation."

      Junhyung looked at me and said "Well these two idiots are going to go to your school so bring them with you."

      I nodded and started eating my breakfast. Once I was finished I headed out the door with Gikwang and Yoseob following suit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip to school 

       "Okay you guys go to the office to get your schedules and I'll go to my classroom okay." I looked at them.

       Ever since we got here they started looking more and more sad. Gikwang just nodded. When we were walking in the hallway I guess they started to get popular because I heard talking like "Oh my gosh they are so cute! But what is that girl doing with them. She probably forced them to walk with her. What a !"

       I just ignored these comments as usual, but Yoseob started giving them death glares. I started looking at the floor for who knows why, but I wanted to act like I didn't know them. I mean this is just more of a reason to bully me. When we passed by the office the two boys went inside. Finally alone time. Suddenly I bumped into someone. When I looked at the person I found out it was, what do you know, Key. This is just great. What surprised me was he was alone. He looked at me with a stone serious face. He gripped my wrist and dragged me to who knows where.

       When we arrived at the destination, I found out it was a empty classroom. Well not entirely empty there was us and... Taemin. Oh no, where is this going.

      "Gyu we need to talk to you." Key said.

      "What! What could you possibly have to say to trash me. I mean that is what I am to you isn't it." I replied back.

      "Gyu, we really are sorry. We just went with it because of Onew. We didn't want to leave you. We definitely didn't want you to leave either. Please forgive us." Taemin said.

      I looked at them and scoffed.

      "You guys expect me to forgive you. Even after all you guys did. I'm just wondering where the rest are. I guess they don't really care do they. They love to see me hurt like this. I appreciate it though. I'm not childish. I know sincerity and I know arrogance. At least you guys care enough. About forgiving you guys and only you, I'll have to think about that. If you guys are done, I need to go to class." I said and started to walk away, but not before I heard Key say..

      "Thanks Gyu. Really thank you. I hope you do well."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay one update up. I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. My computer screen had to be replaced and it took a while. I was actually going to make two updates but decided to make one long one.

Some good news I have a lot of new subscribers! Yeah!! I'm so happy. I will try to update as soon as possible, But it's kind of hard because I take the bus and it picks me up at 6 and drops me off and 4:30 P.M. It gets kind of exhausting.

So I would like to thank my subscribers! *trumpet* 

CherryCookies

mysteriousshadow

XxSoshiSunnyxX

KPop_luverr

misheyxxxooo

yongyuli      

emoblack

ontaekey-

lisatae

LeeTaeminSunflower

daydreamergirl11

Miss_Dummie

 

 

Thank you to all my subscribers and I hope there will be more!!!

iluvreading