Chapter 3

Winter's Heart

Gyu Eool's POV

       When I turned around I was surprised, well not really I was bound to run into her too sooner or later preferably later than sooner. It was the devil herself Bomi. She looked at me in shock and then her lips turned into a sneer.

       "Why are you here?  Aren't you suppose to be somewhere else? You dare show your ugly face here. Ugh." 

       There were a lot whispers probably wondering how Bomi knew the new girl. Judging by the silence Bomi is still the queenka of the school. The sudden silence must be weird because, once it was quiet the boys looked towards Bomi and the crowd. When they saw me their eyes opened in shock. Why would I matter to them anyways? They're the ones who left me. I just my heels and left to go to my homeroom. I knew coming here was a bad decision.

At English

       Once everybody started filling in you could hear all the whispers and rumors about the new girl. I remember a few of my classmates. They probably won't remember me. I was just the ugly girl who they used to bully and tormented all the time that disappeared one day. I knocked on the door. When the teacher answered he looked at me and said

       "Oh you must be the new student. I'll just get the class ready , then you can come in and introduce yourself."

       I just nodded. I really hope one of the boys aren't here, but with my luck they would all be in the same class. I heard the signal and walked in.

       "Hello my name is Gyu Eool. Please take care of me."

       When I looked up, I saw Onew. He was always the one who was like an older brother. When our eyes met, he just smirked. I walked to the only open seat all the way in the back, but to get there I would have to go past him. I slowly walked there. The teacher turned around to write on the board and when that happened, Onew stuck out his leg so he would trip me. When I fell, I could feel multiple things hit me. It's not like it hasn't happened before so I just stood up and walked to to my seat.

       The next hour was pain staking. Whenever the teacher turned around eraser, pencils, and even a few books were thrown at me. You can hear whispers like...

       "That . How does she know our oppas and Bomi. She probably did something horrible to them."

       I just kept my eyes down and listened to the teacher. I have to get good grades or I'll worry Junhyun. 

      Ring! Ring!

       Finally class is done. I have lunch next. I don't have a really good feeling about this. I got my lunch out of my locker and went to the bathroom. All of a sudden i could feel water being poured on my head. And let the bullying begin!!

       I've dealt with something like this before so it's nothing. I just squeezed the water out of my hair and went out of the stall. I saw a girl with a bucket. I just looked at her and started to walk away. I felt someone kick me on my back, then all of a sudden more hits and kicks all over my body. I heard a voice say

       "This is what you get for doing bad things to our oppas."  I felt something cool against my skin and automatically knew it was a knife, but did nothing. What would I do, disarm her and get suspended. No that would worry my oppa too much. At least the cuts would be hidden by my uniform. I felt it cut my skin get cut slowly but didn't say anything. I heard someone say...

       "Scream we want to hear you!"

       I just closed my eyes and waited them to stop. I apparently upset them so they started cutting me more.

       All of a sudden I heard an enraged voice "What are you doing to her?! Don't you dare lay another finger on her."

       Then another voice say "What the heck are you doing?! Did anyone say to do this to her!!! Scram!" One of the girls screamed.

       One of the girls screamed.I was losing a lot of blood and I felt the room darkening.  The last thing I heard was"Gyu...What have they done to you?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

       My eyes started to open and I saw a really brighten room. I looked at my clothes to see them all dry. Where am I and how long have I been here?  I looked around and saw them, but only two. It was Key and Taemin. What are they doing here? They must have noticed I was awake because they came running over.

        "Are you okay?" Key asked. Do I look okay?

       "What are you doing here?" I asked.

       "Well we saw you getting bullied so we came and helped you." Key said.

       "I don't need your help." I said coldly.

       Key looked taken back from my tone. He looked softly at me and said "Don't be like that Gyu. Please."

       I just scoffed and said "Why shouldn't I. You're the one who said you didn't want to be friends. You don't know how hurt I was. You guys wouldn't know anyway. Look at you all popular. Of course you wouldn't know. You guys are a bunch of heartless jerks that I want nothing to do with," and with that I left the room.

       Before I could leave though someone held my sleeve. I looked back it was Taemin. I tried to break through but he was holdiing on to strong and at the time I was still really weak from losing all that blood.

       I looked down and heard him say "Then why are you still wearing the necklaces?"

       I was shocked for a little while. Why did I wear these necklaces. I quickly recoverd though and said "So I can always remember what you did to me," and left the room.

Taemin's POV

       I saw Gyu Eool go to the bathroom and thought nothing of it but something told me to stay. After a little while I saw a bunch of girls go in with a bucket of water but that wasn't what I was worried about it was a knife that caught my eye. They couldn't possibly do that right? I went to the only other person who I knew would help. Key hyung.

       He and I used talk about Gyu Eool when she left and we still do. It seemed like we were the only two who really actually still cared about her. I always hated Bomi. We were her puppets on strings and I hated it. I only went along because of my other hyungs. When I saw her at school I was shocked I thought she was gone for good. There was something different about her though. Her body looked frail and her eyes ha this cold glassy look. It scared me to think that we did this to her. She used to be such a happy girl and now look at her. When I saw Key later in the day I could see he noticed to.

       I ran to get Key.

       When I found him I said "Come! Hurry! I think Gyu is in trouble."

       When he saw the seriousness on my face he nodded and followed me.

       When we got to the bathroom you could hear these girls saying "Scream we want to hear you scream!" and I knew that wasn't good.

       I looked at hyung's face and could see a sense of urgency in his face. we went inside and saw the most horrible sight. It was Gyu Eool all bloody and bruised up and the girls were still cutting her. I don't know what came over me but I started yelling and soon found out Key was doing the same. I picked Gyu up and headed to the nurse's office when I got there I told the nurse to get out and I guess she was pretty scared because she literally ran out. I put Gyu Eool down and looked at her. Her clothes were all wet and she had cuts and bruises all on her arms and back. I'm sorry Gyu Eool for having to put you through all this. 

       When she woke up Key hyung started interrogating her but that wasn't what surprised me though, it was her answer.. I know she was hurt and everything but her words and her tone sounds like we hurt her so much she broke and I'm pretty sure she did but I looked at her and saw something. The necklaces. Why was she still wearing them. When she was about to leave I held onto her wrist, she tried to squirm out but she was to tired and I was holding it really tightly.

       "Then why are you still wearing the necklaces?" Her answer scared me though.

       "It's so I will never forget what you did to me."

       I looked at Key hyung and I could see a pained look on his face. We have to help her. I am so sorry Gyu Eool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay the last time I updated which was like two days ago I only got one more subscriber and 1 comment. Please subscribe! I'm on my knees!! I will appreciate any type of comment just please no silent readers. Anyways thank you for all those subscribers. I really appreciate it.

-iluvreading