Chapter 7

Winter's Heart

Gyu's POV

       Wake up... Wake up!   WAKE UP!

       I shot straight up and looked to the side and saw Key. He looked a little annoyed.

         "Get ready. We have to go to school." and with that he went out.

       I got up and got ready. After I took a shower and got out I saw that my uniform was on my bed and was ironed. On it was a note saying....

           Dear, Gyu

                 I ironed your uniform for you! I'm such a great umma aren't I. Anyways after you're done come down to eat breakfast, alright!

                                             Love, Key Umma!

        I smiled. Key Umma. That sounds so much like him. I changed into my uniform and headed down. I saw that Key and Taemin were already at the dining table. They were eating omelets.

http://img.att.net/editorial/images/95/7796295/a300.jpg

        They looked at me and Taemin smiled. He waved forward with his hand. I sat down and started eating.

         When it was time to go, we got our bags and left. During the car ride we joked around a lot, but when we actually got to the school I was a nervous wreck. What will happen to them. What if the SHINee fans turn up against them? I don't want them to get hurt either. I guess Key saw that I was stressed and just held my shoulder reassuring and smiled. I smiled back weakly. I'm still a little worried.

        When we got out of the car some of the girls were shocked. I heard a few nasty remarks that I don't think I should talk about, but you should know that Taemin and Key glared at everybody who said something, and to let you know that Key's glare is scary and to see Taemin, a usual happy guy, glare at you it isn't the most relaxin time for you at all. I just kept my head and eyes down.

       When the bell rang, I headed to my class. My first class had only Onew in it, so I don't know what to expect. I went into the classroom and to my dismay the rest of SHINee were all there with furious looks on their faces.

       "Look at what you did! Are you happy now Gyu Eool? Are you happy they left us?" Onew asked me.

       "Do you think I was happy at what you guys did?" I asked them and walked to my desk.

       Thankfully the teacher came in at that time. He started writing on the board. Someone tapped my shoulder. I slowly looked to my right and found Yoseob look at me with worry.

       "Where were you yesterday? Junhyung hyung was freaking out when we didn't come home with you," he whispered.

       "I just had a sleepover at one of my friend's house," I said.

       He just nodded and we started to pay attention to the teacher. After a while  the bullying started. It was only paper balls and a few erasers though, so it wasn't that bad. When class ended I packed all my stuff quickly headed off to my next class. The bullying continued from there. Timeskip to Lunch         I headed up to the rooftop and started eating my lunch there. I didnt see Yoseob and Gikwang on the periods right before lunch so they must have to do something. Ah wells..

       "Gyu! Gyu!" I heard someone yelling and that person came in. It was Taemin and Key.

       "Gyu! We should've known you were here. Tell us where you are next time alright," Key nagged.

       I was expecting Taemin to start yelling and nagging at me also, but he was too busy stuffing his face with food like a chipmunk. I checked the time and saw I was going to be late for my next class. I packed up my stuff and saw  the two boys look at me weirdly.

       "We have to go to class, like NOW!" I shouted at them.

       They checked their times and their eyes widened. We ran to our next classes which just turned out to be the class we were all with each other. It was also our last period of the day. Today was cut off day because of some meeting that the teachers had to go to. Anyways we ran to the classroom and thankfully the teacher wasn't there yet.

       When all the girls saw us, they all raced up to Taemin and Key and bombarded them with questions.."Oppa is it true that you left SHINee? Why Oppa why?! Is it because of her?" this one girl pointed to me. I just slowly walked back to my desk. Taemin looked at me with worry in his eyes. I simply shrugged.

       This period had a lot more bullying in it. They didn't even threw paper balls anymore. It was all either pencils and one time someone even threw a textbook. Of course they all did this when Taemin and Key weren't looking, but when they threw the textbook it made a big noise. BAM!!! Taemin's head snapped to the right. When he saw   the textbook and other things on the floor and turned to me to see my uniform a little dented on one spot and my uniform was a mess. His gaze turned from confusion to anger.

        "Who did this?" he shouted.

        The teacher turned around and Key looked at him in confusion.

       "Mr.Lee what seems to be the problem?" the teacher inquired.

       "What seems to be the problem is that your students seem to be bullying my friend and you don't even notice!" Taemin said still fuming with anger.         The teacher looked shocked for a moment, then composed himself.  "Who was doing this bullying may I ask? I don't see anyone who seems out of place," he said in a matter of fact almost teasing voice.

       From thus point on Taemin looked like he was about to explode. I gently touched his shoulder. He looked at me for a moment. His eyes were stone hard.

       "Are you sure?" he asked.

       I nodded so he just sat down but not before glaring at everyone. Then I heard the whispers...

       "Why  is Oppa sticking up for her? I thought she did something wrong to them," one girl said.

       "I know! Because of her now SHINee broke up!" her friend said.

       "That girl is definitely  no good for anyone especially not our oppas," I heard the girl say.

       I just sighed and put my head down. From the corner of my eye I could see Taemin and Key looking at me with pity.

       Finally the bell rang and so I left, but I still waited for Key and Taemin. They came out of the classroom.

       "Gyu, we can't walk you home today alright. Taemin has to go to dance lessons and I have to go to the library to do homework. I can still have someone drop you off though," Key said with a hint of sadness in his tone.

       "It's alright. I'll just walk home," I told him.

       "Are you sure?" Taemin asked me.

       "Don't worry, I'll be okay. Just go," I said.

       Taemin looked at me reluctantly and nodded. I said bye to them and left. I was walking to the house when all of a sudden I got gagged!  They tied my wrist and ankles quickly. Then I heard a voice whisper "This will teach you not to disturb our SHINee oppas." Perfect! Just what I need. They started hitting, stratching, kicking, and even biting me.

         "Huh! I can't believe Taemin and Key Oppa would stand up for someone as worthless as you. You're pathetic Yong Gyu Eool!" a girl screamed.

       "What are you guys doing?" someone asked in a menacing tone.

        "Yes what are you doing? Most people know better to bully here. We especially hate it when people bully definitely not on our grounds," another person said. Their voices were oddly familiar.

       "W-who are you?" the first girl asked.

       "Us? We are your worse nightmare. Now scram before we become a reality!" another guy said.

       They quickly fled just leaving me here.

       I heard some shuffling feet come closer to me so I sat up to face the worse. They voices sounded pretty familiar.

       I heard some gasps and someone said "Diamond?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi this is iluvreading! I got the results from the poll so I'l just do whatever it says. Anyways I want to thank my old and new subscribers and those who commented!

I have one more poll I want you guys to answer. Would you want the gang to be a main character? They don't have to be a a part of a love interest just a main character. 

-iluvreading