Chapter 8

Winter's Heart

Gyu Eool's POV

       I gasped quickly but at the same time I hurt my gut. I grunted in pain. That was probably going to be a big bruise. I just meekly shook my head and looked up. It was them. Now that my face was in total view, they were totally shocked. It was Infinite.

        "Diamond," L croaked  "It really is you."

        All the other members were still in shock. I haven't been to Seoul in a while, you couldn't blame them.

       "Last time we saw you was right before you left. Why didn't you contact us that you were here, and who were those girls. A new gang? They didn't call you by Diamond though?" Dong Woo asked.

       "Yeah! They didn't call you Diamond. What was it Gyu Eool? It looks like you were getting a pretty good beat. Were you even fighting back?" Hoya asked.

       I looked down. How was I suppose to explain to someone who looked up to me that I was being bullied.

       "Well I guess it's time to tell you guys. My actual name is Gyu Eool," I told them.

       "Thats interesting, isn't the sister of Junhyung in Beast named Gyu Eool unless..." and all the color drained from Hoya's face.

        I smiled meekly. They figured it out so fast. I just told them my name only too. I nodded and more gasps were made from the group.

        "What about those girls we saw? I don't recognize them from around here. Are they a new gang? " Sungyeol asked.

         "I don't know how to say this, but you know how no one actually knows about me. The reason why we are a friendly gang is because I'm being bullied also.  I'm too weak to hurt them. If you guys can't look up to me anymore because of that then it's okay," I said as I started walking away.

         I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned and saw it was Sungyu. His eyes were sad and tired.

       "It's okay Diamond. We understand," he told me.

       I don't know why but I just started crying right there. It was only a few drops though. I just got bullied not the worse though and my gang found out my real identity. You would think I should be happy there aren't anymore secrets but I'm just so confused. Taemin and Key apologized and separated from he group. The rest of them think it's all my fault. The fangirls blame me. It seems to be that I earned more friends, but I actually earned more enemies. Then comes my other life. I've got Junhyung worrying over me and now I have Infinite knowing who I am.

         All the members were shocked. They have never seen me cry, even when I got shot and cut by someone. I was always their brave leader and when I left I left my care to Seong Gyu. I quickly wiped my tears and turned to them. I put a small smile on my face and asked "So what have you guys been doing while I've been gone?"

       They all gave me a smile and we started walking to our base.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*When they got to the base*

       There were not many weapons in our base. We have no need for them anyways. When you don't really get into lots of gang activities you don't really need to but we still have a few just in case. There were always those idiots who just try and sneak up on us.

         "Gyu! You want to come here!" Woohyun called.

         I started walking there and saw something suprising. It was my mask. It was Diamond's mask. You didn't really think I would just go out there with no disguise. What if my brother accidentally saw me? So i just made my own mask.

http://www.venicemaskedball.co.uk/ekmps/shops/maskedball/images/stunning-black-white-masquerade-mask-1378-p.jpg

       "We kept it, hoping you will eventually come back, and here you are. Why did you leave anyways?" Hoya asked.

       "Well let's just say that some people took advantage of our parents death," I said.

       Their faces shown concern, sorrow, and disbelief. "Well enough about me... What have you guys been doing all this time?" I asked them.

        "We've just been doing the same old same old. Looking for bullies, defending the city, trying to find other gangs and all that good stuff," said Woohyun with a sarcastic tone "Anyways about the bullies... Why are they bullying you?" L asked.

       I sighed. These were the only people I actually told about SHINee and what they did. I didn't tell my brother because he would freak out to much but Infinite was much more calm.

       "You know those people I told you about, they ones at school. Well they're in my school again and two of the apologized and are trying to be my friend again, but the other three are blaming me for the separation. It also just so happens that the boys turned into kingas while I was away and guess what the "fangirls" think of the separation," I told them.

         When I looked up I saw very shocked faces. "You've got quite a predicament there Gyu. You know that right," Hoya told me.

         I just smirked. "You don't think I already know that?" I told him.

       Hoya just smirked back at me and said "Well you know we have your back right! Anyways does your brother know about this?"

         I shook my head. "What do you think he would say? I know for a fact he would be screaming his head off. He tries to keep me far away from this world, but he still introduced me to his gang."

       All of a sudden I heard a blaring sound. Beep! Beep! Beep! I stood up and asked "What is that?"

       "Relax Gyu! It's just a new alarm system we programmed. You know how we can't watch everywhere well we put cameras around so when there's a enemy gang or someone getting hurt we would know. That's how we knew where you were, but we couldn't see your face though," Sungyeol said.        I just nodded. I still can't believe that I found my group again. Last time I've seen them was about four years ago and while I was getting beat ip like that,  what are the odds? Then again I've been pretty unlucky in my life. First I just had to have them leave me then my parents, I see SHINee again after years, and then seeing Infinite again while I was getting beat up. Even these days I've been crying so much. I'm getting weak. Hopefully with hanging out with the gang will be better for me.

       "Hey guys! Wait up, I'm coming with you guys!" I shouted.

       They turned towards me looking a bit shocked.

       "You're coming with us really!" Woo Hyun said.

       I just nodded back and followed them out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi this is iluvreading! I feel so bad that I didn't upload anything last week :'( ..... so this time I made this chapter pretty long. I also made a new poster for this fic and changed the foreword and description so I could put in Infinite! I know this chapter wasn't the best, but I'll guarantee it will get better!