Chapter 16

Winter's Heart

 

Gyu Eool’s POV

            It has been a few days after what happened that night. Junhyung and Beast have gone on more and more fights, but made sure Infinite was never there. Life was uneventful, but hurt as much as those days of hell. Infinite ditches school because of Sungyeol. I haven’t really seen SHINee either, for a reason that I know not of. I guess because of this, people thought it was okay to start the bullying cycle again… and again. Just when I thought I finally had friends, and my life had to resort to all of this. Harsh words attacked me like knives to my heart, with tears never escaping the dull void.

            Walking around like a zombie with no mission, brainless and dead. I bumped into people with only a nod as an apology. There were times when the person just let it pass by with a look full of pity or some with despise, whose reasons were unknown. Finally I was stopped from this senseless saunter.

            “What happened to your little posse of boys? Were they finally tired of a pathetic little nerd? Tell me, did they find out that you were just a ? Come on, speak up!” Bomi sneered.

            I said nothing. What is there to say? They did leave me. Nobody is here except me. Even my own brother looks at me in scorn or sometimes disappointment. The package that was wrapped nice with a little bow torn was apart like on a child’s Christmas morning.

            “What? Are you not going to say anything? I told you to answer me!” Bomi yelled as she… slapped me across the face.

            I gasped as I held my face and all of a sudden, the buzz that filled the entire school fell silent. You could probably hear a pin drop from yards away. Then an awful noise filled my ears, kids laughing ad jeering. The noise buzzing like bees, rapid and inexhaustible. I tried to walk away, away from the terrible noise filling my ears. I tried, but Bomi held onto my wrist. I was bound, like shackles chaining me to a tortuous chamber. I felt textbooks being thrown, erasers chucked at me, the terrible shouts.

            “Pathetic!”

            “What a nerd! Can’t even stand up for her self!”

            I tried to shake off her wrist, but I quickly found that I couldn’t do that. I held her wrist and popped it off, her eyes widening from the shock. She stared into my eyes and started… laughing.

            “So the nerd has some backbone, huh? Well, let’s just see how far we need to go to break it? Everybody, listen here!” she shouted looking at me devilishly. “The little nerd has the courage to stand up to me! Break her.”

            Those last two words scared me. It wasn’t soon later that hell was unleashed on me. Words filled my mind, sticks and stones pierced my skin, and people circled me, punching and kicking any part of my body they could reach. What the ever so amazing words of the queenka can make these people do.

            The room started darkening. My classmates were not showing any mercy at all. I could here someone calling my name, but they sounded so distant.

 

Someone’s POV

            Gyu Eool. You don’t know how much I worry over you. You didn’t think I knew, but I heard you cry everyday that entire month, and it broke my heart thinking I couldn’t do anything about it. After hearing about what you’ve been doing, it hit me.

            What has your parent’s death done to you exactly? What happened on that day exactly? Why did you have to resort to something like that? I need to talk to you. I checked the clock to see it was about 3:00. Her school will be done soon, so I can pick her up. I hopped into my car and started driving there.

When I pulled up into the school, I heard a bit of a commotion so I checked to see what was going on. It was her… getting bullied, hit, punched, and everything in between. Why isn’t she fighting back? I quickly ran up to the crowd and started to pull people away from her. I got a few dirty looks shot at me, but I have experienced worse, far worse.

Gyu Eool, what happened to you after that day?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I got a 100 subscribers!!! I am so thankful of all my subscribers!!! It really touches my heart to think that all these people love my story, so I will recognize these people!! These people are all my lovely subscribers!!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quote
 
"A newborn child has to cry, for only in this way will his lungs expand. A doctor once told me of a child who could not breathe when it was born. In order to make it breathe the doctor gave it a slight blow. The mother must have thought the doctor cruel. But he was really doing the kindest thing possible. As with newborn children the lungs are contracted, so are our spiritual lungs. But through suffering God strikes us in love. Then our lungs expand and we can breathe and pray."
                                                         --Sadhu Sundar Singh
 
Comment Replies
 
TiaraL- It is becoming dramatic, isn't it!! I am trying to make it as interesting as possible!! I am glad you like it though!!
 
zasian- It's all right! I hope your account gets fixed somehow!!
 
LePand1506- Taemin is a bit suspicious, isn't he!! I didn't really show him in it at all in this chapter though... Boo hoo!!
 
ailisu- Go Junhyung!!! I am really glad you like my story!!
 
Jessika98- You do have awesome timing!! I didn't really show Taemin in this chapter though... Boo hoo!!
 
Siwonestshawol- No, thank you for spending the time to read this fanfic!!
 
mukkinchae- I know right... but SHINee is still so awesome!!
 
Shinee-locket95- I am really glad you like my story!! I know I want to hit Bomi too right now!!
 
charityforyou- I thank you for thinking my story is AWESOMENESS!!
 
Lildevilxoxo- Thank you!! I try to right to the best of my abilities!!