Chapter 14

Winter's Heart

Gyu Eool's POV

"Junhyung! I'm going to Infinite's house to do a school project, okay! I'll be back home before 10 o'clock!" I yelled as I was going outside the door.

I was going to work on the video, because we all agreed to do this slowly to be impeccable. It's a good thing too, this thing is a big part of our grade... *Sigh* I can still remember when I was so angry with them. Everything is almost too calm. I don't really have a good feeling about this. Well, I can't worry about it now! 

"All right! What are you going to do for a school project anyways?" Junhyung asked.

"We have to do a video about anything we want... I don't really get the point of doing this at all actually," I answered back. 

"Oh... well, okay then. Have fun!" he shouted as I went out the door.

Okay, they said the way to their house was this right... or was it left? Ah, whatever... Wow its really windy today too! I must be going insane. I'm talking to myself now... Oh look! Is that it? I knocked on the door and thankfully Sungyeol opened the door.

"Oh Gyu! You're here! Come in, everybody already started the scripts!" he said, as he led me in.

I followed him to a room with everybody else already there.

"Hey Gyu! About time you got here! We are already on the scene where we SHINee meets you working at the cafe" Sungjong said.

"Yeah, I got a little lost. But anyways let's start already," I told them, trying to stray away from the topic. “So what’s going to happen now then? Are they going to or befriend her first?”

“Well, we were thinking that they could be the nice ones, but maybe still distant while the gang is a bit mean but when they are close, they are close,” said Taemin.

“Okay, then so after we do this, she can say…

 

Somebody’s POV

            I see that you, Gyu Eool, are having a wonderful time with your beloved friends. Enjoy it while you can, because I am going to swipe it out of your pathetic hands and let you suffer more than ever. I am and will always be better than you. We will just see how long you will be able to last. You are going to regret ever defying me.

            *Click*

 

The Next Day

Gyu Eool’s POV

Yawn… I am so tired from working yesterday. Oddly, we had lots of fun working, but then again half of time we were just fooling around. All of a sudden something got in the way.

“Hello dear Gyu Eool. How are you doing today? Is your pathetic little life still a living hell or do you need some help with that?” Bomi said.

My face became darker. I cannot fight back no matter what. Think of Junhyung and Beast. I just have to remember them. “I’m sorry… is t-there anything y-you need?” I stammered.

“Well, I just wanted to show you a little something I recorded of SHINee. I hope you love it,” Bomi said with a sickening sweet voice. With that she walked away being followed by people who adored and loved her.

I looked at the tape and scoffed. Bomi still hasn’t changed at all. She still tries to use the same tricks on me. She probably forgot that I didn’t even fall for it the first time being the little genius she is.

Flashback

“Hi Gyu! Here, you forgot your bag at class so I thought I should bring it to you. No need to say thanks though,” Bomi said with a sweet voice, which I know she only uses either on boys or the teachers.

“Umm, okay then. I thought it was right here beside me though,” I told her.

She simply shrugged her shoulders and walked away. What was she planning to do? Since I was a little paranoid I started searching my bad to see if anything weird was in there. And surely I found something. It was a vibrant colored flash drive, which I truly believe was neon for a reason.

I quickly plugged it into the computer to see only one audio track in there, so I did something everybody would do. I clicked on it and listened to it. The editing was horrible, but you could see what she was aiming for.

It portrayed people in SHINee talking about me and saying not so kind things about me. What Bomi did that was horrible editing, was that there was different people talking in the same sentence. That is what I call a stupid but Bomi thing to do.

End of Flashback

I quickly threw the disc into the trashcan and totally forgot about it. I have bigger things to worry about, like that fight I have to go to today with Infinite and Beast.

Timeskip until Fight

I suited up at Infinite’s hideout partially because all of Beast was hogging all the bathrooms and partially because I can’t really just walk out the door with a bunch of weapons, without being questioned, yelled at, grounded, or all of the above. Hmmm yeah, I have a very interesting family.

“Okay gang, let’s go or else we’re going to be late!” Sunggyu yelled.

We all hurried into the van and headed towards the meeting place. Apparently these people were selling drugs, go robbed and are now blaming us. Beast just wanted to come along because they have also been trespassing on their territory. It’s almost amazing how we call it our “territory” we sound more like animals than humans… but oh wells.

When we got there we saw that the fight had already started without us, how sad. I started throwing kicks and punches here and there, not worrying too much. You could tell that this group was a really rookie and rash one. All of a sudden I could feel someone behind me so I quickly turned around, but a bit too late. He cut off the string to my mask, and right when he was about to stab me…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!! This is your writer iluvreading!! And guess what!! She is on SPRING BREAK!!!! Yeah!!! Because of this, I will try to update twice this week (if I can)

AND YES!!! I did change the story's title!!! I am going to change the poster soon also!!!

 

Quote

"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
                     ~Michel Jordan

 

Comment Replies

ailisu- Don't worry!! Some Junhyung and Gyu Eool time will come soon!! Comment Again!!

WassupitsLO- Thank you for thinking that the last chapter was DAEBAK!! I really appreciate it! I hope this update was a bit longer to you! Comment Again!!

TiaraL - Yeah!! They were put in the same group! *Dances with unnie* Just to let you know... around the same number of people subscribed back on from the AFF shut down! So don't worry too much! Comment Again!!

milky_appler - I updated!!! Yeah!! *Throws party* Comment Again!!

sachiko0816 - Yeah!!! I get cake now riiiigggghhhhtttt!!! ^-^/O Random is AWESOME!!! Comment Again!!

Jessika98- SO yes!! This chapter was a small sneak peek of what you asked of!! Comment Again!!

joliby_cutie- I am so~ happy that you like it when I answer back on comments!! I think it is a better way for readers and writers too connect!!! 

Comment Again!!