I'm Sorry

Winter's Heart

Hey Guys,

As you guys might (or might not) have noticed... I changed my username from muzikbyul to autumnroads.

 

That is not the only thing that changed from my last update to this one.

I know I have disappointed many people with my negligance to this story and I want to say I am sorry.

I really am truly sorry.

 

After going to Korea and coming back, I experienced writer's block and just a loss of enthusiasm for this story. You can say that I just couldn't write this story anymore.

I have to say it's because it was really suppose to be finished. Yes, finished.

This story should have ended with SHINee just reuniting with Diamond and her in turn stopped being a "gangster" yet I kept the story going.

 

Why?

Its because I was immature. And I know it. 

I was always hungry for subscribers and comments and views... that I sometimes find it humiliating towards myself.

I tried to elongate the story farther so my story would be able to attract more people and for that... I am sorry.

 

I thought really hard on what  would write in this note and this is what I got. My writing and my views for my writing was just childish and I can only now fix it with ending this story and changing myself and reflecting. 

Through the years that this story has gone through, my writing styles have also changed and how I will go about my writing has changed also. A few years ago I simply thought to write without structure and make up plot as I go but now I have a better understanding about what I really need to do.

If you want to see what thinking back and reflecting has done for this author, check out this story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/edit/751299

 

I really hope to see you there and will miss those who don't! Again sorry and I hope you will forgive me... Until next time... Thank you.

 

By the way, PM me if you want to ask or tell me anything at all... I'll be there to listen.