Forgive and Forget

Winter's Heart

 

Gyu Eool’s POV

When we got to class, we had a “thorough” scolding from the teacher. I can still hear him “scolding” at us echoing in our ears. Scolding… psh yeah right more like just yelling at us senseless!

“Did you people know you are TWO minutes late!!! A whole TWO minutes! You are lucky I am not giving you detention… actually I should, shouldn’t I!! If you do this again I will give you detention!! Did you know that those TWO minutes everyday can lead to a whole session!! Go to your seat this instant!!!”

Stupid two minutes, I swear those two minutes were nothing compared to the 10 minutes lecture he gave to the whole class. I looked at Infinite and they looked as angry and acrimonious as I was.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah

That was all that was coming out of that stupid guy’s mouth. We were studying the Pythagorean Theorem, like how easy is that!! The formula is easy to follow, we do not need to know how to actually pronounce the word either! Huuuh. I have better things to think about… like that fight I am hoping Infinite has soon! I started writing a note in my o-so-neat handwriting!

Infinite! Do we have a fight today? Please say we do! I am bored out of my mind and I know you are too!!

                        -Dia

I didn’t want to put my full name so hopefully they can figure it out. I passed them the note and looked at them hopefully. They sent it back and I saw their messy scribbles.

Yeah, actually we do! Why, you going to join us? That will definitely be interesting! It is against these people who call themselves “Midnight Stars” They are charged with doing drugs in our neighborhood, then after they shot our Sungjong. Nobody was really happy about that either.

                  -Sunggyu.

Well, that settles that! I am going to that fight. I looked at Sunggyu and nodded. Now that, that’s settled I can worry about when this stupid class is going to end!

Ring!! Ring!!

Finally done!! I quickly gathered my stuff and left. Then all of a sudden I felt somebody put his arms around my shoulder. I almost flipped him until I saw who it was. It was Taemin. What was he doing here? I looked at him confused.

“What happened? Why are you here? We don’t have a class together, do we? I’m pretty sure I have biology next and as far as I know, I don’t have it with you.” I said as I raised a brow.

“It’s Onew hyung. He says he really wants to talk to you. I think he really is sorry for what he did to you, so are the others. Can you please come?” He said.

I could tell he was really sad, his eyes said it all. The group really meant a lot to those two, so I think the least I could do is listen. I just nodded and followed. When I got there, I saw all of SHINee there with the three looking awfully miserable, especially Onew. I could feel my heart go down a bit. He just lost the love of his life. That does not mean I can forgive him so easily though, he chose that girl over me before. It does not mean he can just do it again. I need sincerity.

“What do you want?” I asked with a bit of coldness to my voice. I saw them flinch maybe from fear, or maybe from the replays of the crying after they just left me like trash. I don’t really care.

“I-I just wanted to say we are really sorry. All of us," Onew stammered.

I just scoffed. “Are you guys really sorry, because I don’t believe you at all! Why would you be sorry! Do you know what Key and Taemin had to go through to get forgiveness? They had to separate from you! The people that abandoned me when I needed them! The people who made me cry for the first time in my life! The people who made me think I was not worth people even bullying me! For a month I got bullied thinking I deserved it! Do you know how much I hurt because of you!” I yelled, as I looked straight into their eyes.

I could see that even Key and Taemin were looking at me with tears in their eyes. I never did tell them about all that they did to me either. I think it just hurt too much inside to relive those weeks after what they did to me.

Flashback

            “You are nothing! You should have died a long time ago! Why are you even on this planet!” someone yelled.

            I felt textbooks, sharp pencils, erasers, and even some rocks being thrown at me. I just looked down and said nothing.

            “What are you doing?! Playing mute! Pathetic, actually you should just shut up. It would spare people from hearing nails on the blackboard! Go dig a ditch and die already!!” somebody else said.

            I finally couldn’t take it anymore and ran out of the classroom. I hid in the bathroom cubicle and started sobbing, but no tears could come on out. I was just hiccupping over and over again. I couldn’t even breathe. It’s probably better this way. I can finally die just like they want me to. Then all of a sudden I felt something cold wash over my body.

            “Maybe you can drown yourself in the toilet! Don’t worry, it won’t make you any dirtier than you already are!!” someone sneered.

End of Flashback

            Those were the worst day of my life.

            I snapped my head back to them. “So what makes you think I should forgive you? What, do you have any reason at all?!” I asked.

            Minho looked down “I know what we did was wrong, and I can’t do anything about what happened. I truly feel sorry about what we did. We know that we don’t have any reason for you to forgive us, but I promise we will always be there for you even if you don’t forgive us.” And, with that Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho started for the door.

            I felt really bad just then. I know they really are sorry and I really am just holding a grudge. I remember all the times I leaned on them when I was sad. “Wait!” I called.

            They turned around and looked at me expectedly.

            “I would be cruel if I let my old oppas walk away looking sad, after all the times they made me smile” I said.

            Their eyes light up and they ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I just laughed.

            “Yes!! That’s our old Gyu!!” Jonghyun yelled.

 

After Make-up

            After that they dropped me off at Biology. When I went in the classroom I could feel my cheeks hurting from all the laughing and smiling I did.

            “Well, someone looks happy now doesn’t she! What did you do to our dearie Ms.Gyu Eool? Mind to tell us the secret to melt that cold heart of her.” Sungyeol asked being his dorkie self.

            “Shut up. I might just be happy about something, okay! Got a problem with that?” I said.

            “Not a problem at all. Mind telling us what happened?” Myungsoo asked.

            “Let’s just say I finally got a burden off my shoulders and forgave someone,” I said.

            “Seriously! Daebak! Gyu, that’s our little girl!” Dongwoo said ruffling my hair.

            I twisted his wrist and shoved it off of my head. “Not my hair,” I said menacingly.

            “Okay sheesh!” Dongwoo said, putting his hands in the air, “Someone apparently isn’t in a good mood!”

            “Excuse me, Mr.Dongwoo! Do you have something you need to share with the class?” the teacher asked.

            “No… I’m sorry continue,” Dongwoo said quietly.

            I just snickered. Well, everything is going okay right now. Tak. Opps, spoke too soon. I heard the same rumors going on again with the same things they did to me, but this time it didn’t hurt too much. I’ve got so many people supporting me now that I almost don’t even care.

            After a while it finally hit lunch. I headed to the cafeteria with Infinite laughing and joking around.

            “WAIT!” someone yelled.

            We turned around to see SHINee running towards us. Not to mention looking a bit out of breath.

            “Can we eat lunch with you and er…” Taemin asked?

            “Oh right! I forgot to introduce you guys to each other. Well SHINee this is Infinite and Infinite this is SHINee. There you go, introduced. Now let’s go! I am starving!” I said.

 

That Night

            I started getting my gear ready for tonight. I had to get my gear ready for tonight. I put on all my clothes. Then I put on my trusty mask and oddly the necklace Taemin and Key gave me.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44461584

            There I was all ready! Wow… I am just too preppy today. I really have to do this today. Well let’s go! I walked to the ally closets to my house, which was down the street and saw Infinite already there and ready to pick me up. I jumped into the car and settled in.

            “Wow! Really rocked the black now didn’t you?” Hoya said.

            “I know… and I look hot in it, don’t I?” I said smirking.

            Everybody just nodded. It kind of got a bit awkward. I suddenly turned serious.

            “Okay so brief me on our opponents. I want the leader and the members. Who they are and exactly what they were charged for.” I said with authority over flowing in my voice.

            Sunggyu nodded unfazed by my change of attitude, “Their name is Midnight Star, as you know. The leader is someone by the name of Bolívar, with five other members. We don’t really know their names though. We caught them doing drugs in the neighborhood and we think they are going to be selling them also to a gang under the ASH company,” he quickly said.

            ASH company

            That name repeated in my mind. That company is the one that was thought to have killed my parents. I know because of all the conversations I may have overheard from Junhyung. If this was true maybe Beast will be there also. “Just to let you guys know, if that is true then expect Beast to be there to help us” I said to them.

            “Okay then,” Sungjong said with a calm voice.

            “We are here!” Dong Woo yelled.

            We all climbed out and we immediately saw them.

            “Who they hell are you people?!” someone yelled.

            We didn’t answer and kept walking towards them. All of a sudden somebody came and tried to punch me. I quickly blocked and gave him a quick punch to the jar.

            “What the hell!! Do you know who you are messing with? Get out of here! You kids shouldn’t even be here, punks!” the same guy said, his lips bleeding a bit.

            I smirked, “Do you even know who we are, allow me to introduce ourselves. I am Diamond and this is my gang Infinite, and we are here to beat you sorry retards up.”

            With that all hell broke loose. Someone came up and punched me but I quickly blocked and did a quick knee kick with my heel to break his leg. He groaned in pain and I quickly swept his feet to make him fall. I heard someone trigger a gun. I took out my sword and deflected the bullet. I quickly stabbed my sword towards him and threw my shurikin at someone else. I picked up my shurikin/small sword and went back into battle. I was killing and mauling left and right, until I felt someone pin me against the wall. He started chocking me and I knew what to do. I held his hand onto my neck, which might sound crazy, and lifted his elbow up, to launch his body into the wall. I heard Beast come in and soon they were out numbered. Although I did see something strange happen.

            Junhyung pinned up the leader from the other group and said, “Who is your leader?! Tell me right know or your as good as dead with your friends!!!” His voice was so demanding and his face was so scary, I almost didn’t think that was my older brother. The stupid person just spit in his face so Junhyung punched him write on his face so hard he got knocked out. “Bring him into the van and put him in the investigation room at the HQ,” he said quietly to Hyunseung.

            I looked at Infinite and nodded my head to the van. It was time for us to go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Okay!! I am finally back!!! I gave you guys a really long update to make up for it!! (hopefully) Soo yeah I really am sooo sorry I haven't been able to update in almost what 1-2 months!!

       Any ways I saw something very disappointing while I was gone... there were more subscribers but it seems as if the subscriber level has gone down :'( It really disappoints me how people unsubscribe because the writer hasn't updated in a while. We writers have lives also and you writers out there probably know what I am talking about! I am totally okay with people unsubscribing because they don't like it, but not because they don't update as often as you would like!

       I do have something a bit happier for you guys!! I have an unnie on here named TiaraL and I wanted to recommend this fanfic to you!!! So if you haven't heard of it... please check it out!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/120840/i-fell-in-love-with-a-bad-boy-drama-lovestory-onew-romance-shinee-taemin-schoolife 

 

 Quote 

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.

                                  ~Lewis B. Smedes

Comment Replies!

ailisu- I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!! Any ways I hope you think Onew is less err... stupid in this chapter! And yess, Infinite did come for Gyu Eool's rescue and i'm glad you love it!! Please continue supporting this fanfic!!

WassupitsLOI am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!I Thanks for the good luck and Fighting!! Please continue supporting this fanfic!!

Jessika98I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!I I think I have been taking a bit too long... :'( Any ways thank you for understanding!! Please continue supporting this fanfic!!

nonixd-I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!I Thanks for offering the help!! I really appreciate it!! I was wondering if that was saying that you would be willing to be co-author or not... if it isn't than no pressure!! Please continue supporting this fanfic!!

KPop_luverr-I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!I Thank you for waiting for soo long!! I am so ashamed :'( Please continue supporting this fanfic!!

poisonouslove-I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!I Don't worry I wasn't planning on doing that soon!! i'm kind of sorry that she forgave the others a bit quickly, but I thought that this was the most suitable time to do it so I did... I hope you are still okay with it! Although they still had to go through her harsh words! Please continue supporting this fanfic!!

preppynerdI am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!I I know right!! I love these groups so much!! I am glad to find someone like me also!!Please continue supporting this fanfic!!

Taemin22I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!I I'll be sure to make sure she regrets everything!! I agree with you completely!!!Please continue supporting this fanfic!!

iamkpoploverI am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!I Yeah... I am really sorry I couldn't follow what you said... :'( Please continue supporting this fanfic!!

sachiko0816I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!I I still love them also!! I hope this chapter made you love them even more!!Please continue supporting this fanfic!!

Breezy-Mist00-I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!I Thanks! I hope you did have a good one too!!- Again I am really sorry!! Did I get you really mad?!!! So sorry!! Please continue supporting this fanfic!!