Chapter 6

Winter's Heart

Taemin's POV

       ".... I'm her brother."

       I was pretty taken back. I mean I didn't even know she had a brother. I looked back at Gyu. Her brother wouldn't be too happy knowing she was unconscious. I wonder if he knows that she's being bullied.

       "Hello? Is anyone there? I just want to know where she is," he asked.

       "Oh yeah! She's over here at my house. (I know a bit of a lie.) Anyways she's sleeping. She was kind of tired from P.E. They had Judo, so yeah," I told him.

       "Oh okay. Can you tell her to call me when she wakes up?" he asked.

       "Alright! No problem. Okay bye," I answered.

       "Alright, bye!" he told me.

       After I hung up I looked up to Key.

       "She has a brother," I told him.

       His eyes opened wide in shock. We both thought that she didn't have any family members, especially siblings. Judging by the concern in his voice it's probably an older brother. Interesting....

        "I didn't know she even had anybody. Do you think he knows about this," Key hyung asked.

        He didn't even have to say anything. I knew what he was talking about. Did he know about what we did to her and what's happening now? I hope not. It's bad enough that we have to let her trust us. I don't want to have him not trust us either.

       "I don't know. He sounded really worried about her though, so I'm not too sure. Anyways let's go cook her something." I told him.

       He nodded and headed for the kitchen.

       "What are we going to be making her. It should be something filling but easy to eat. She's probably going to be hurting a lot when she wakes up and pretty hungry too." Key hyung asked me.

       "Let's just make her some juk (rice porridge) with some side dishes." I told him.

       He nodded and started taking all the ingredients and cooking. When it was almost done I headed up to the room to see how she was doing. When I got there she was already awake, but wasn't out of the bed. She was just laying there. I walked up to her.

       "Are you feeling better. Key is making food for you, so just wait a while," I said.

       "Why are you guys doing this? Why are you only being sorry now?" she asked.

       I didn't know what to say. Why didn't contact her sooner. I guess we were just scared to.

         "I guess we were just scared. The group really meant a lot to us. It still does now, but at least with you here now. We won't be alone." I answered her.        It was true though. I didn't have the courage to go up against Bomi or the rest of the gang without her.

 

 *Before P.E*

       We were hanging around with the group when Bomi came.

       "Ugh. I can't believe that little brat. When you guys got rid of her it was so much better, but she just had to come back like a little weed. I want you guys to get rid of her once more alright. Maybe some of your "fans" will be able to get rid of her. I want to see her hurt and beg me for life. I can just imagine her begging me just like a dog. Just make sure it looks like I have nothing to do with it. I don't  want to get my hands dirty, jut got a manicure. I expect it done by the end of this month alright!" she said turning around to leave.

       "No," Key hyung said.

       "What! Did you actually say NO to me. Who do you think you are? The whole reason why your popular is because of ME!" she screamed at Key hyung.

       Everybody was quiet. I didn't know what to say. Nobody ever tried to go up against Bomi until now. I guess it's my turn now.

       "You heard what he said. We don't want to do it. We're tired of doing all of your dirty work. You tell is that we are only popular because of you, well guess what! I didn't even want to be popular in the first place, especially if it means we had to be controlled like puppets by you. I don't even get why you have to hurt Gyu Eool like that! Did she ever did anything to you? I don't think so. When we first came here all you guys did was bully her!" I said.

       Bomi looked really taken back. This was the first time I ever really stood up against her. I guess because Key hyung took the first step, maybe that's why. I looked at Key hyung and saw a serious expression on his face. It almost seemed as if he was trying to stop himself from screaming his head off right now.

       "Taemin is right. If this is what it means to be popular then I'm through," Key hyung said as he walked out with me trailing behind.  

*End of P.E*

       "We even abandoned the group for you," her eyes widened in shock "I hope this is enough proof to show you that we really are sorry," I said.

         She just nodded her head and looked at all her cuts and bruises.

       "I know my brother called. It's something he would probably do anyways. I don't want to let him see me like this. Do you think can stay here for one night? Just so I can heal up a bit," she said.

       It was my turn to be shocked. Does that mean she forgave us? I guess so... She didn't storm out like she probably would have. I nodded my head eagerly. As I headed down she closed her eyes and I heard her say something like...

       "It feels good to have some of the burden off."

       I headed downstairs and say Key hyung. He looked at me expectedly.

       "She's awake and I think she actually forgives us. She wants to stay over tonight, because she doesn't want her brother to know. Is that alright with you?" I asked.

       "Of course it's okay. Anyways did she eat anything? Did she go back to sleep? Aigoo my poor daughter...  I still can't believe though. We really are spreading for know. Aren't we? I just nodded back. He sighed and went upstairs to give Gyu her food. It felt good to be free from the witch's hold. I hope Gyu doesn't get hurt anymore.

 

Gyu Eool's POV

       Wow. I guess they really are sincere. I mean the group was everything to them. I heard from before they were together ever since they were little kids. It must have been really bad. I wonder what exactly happened though. Oh gosh... what am I going to do about all these cuts? Seriously if Junhyung sees all of this then I'm going to be in deep trouble, and it isn't only going to be me... Yoseob and Gikwang too! It's a good thing that Taemin said I could stay at this house.

      *Knock Knock* 

       Key came inside the room with some juk. I looked down. It's going to be kind of awkward for a while, since I just forgave them and all. I looked up and saw Key smiling at me.

       "Eat up alright! You probably are going to be kind of hungry. You missed lunch you know," he said.

       I just simply nodded and I saw him frown.

       "Hey I heard you forgave us," he said in a worried tone "If you did then stop being so awkward. I mean you trust us now right. If you worried about the bullies don't worry we've got your back now. We're going to walk you to school from now on just in case, so smile a bit. You look so sad."

       I smiled and started to eat. It was really good. I remember when he use to always pack me lunch, because usually Junhyung didn't have time to. After we left I always made the food because nobody but me could actually make something edible. Key smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

       "That's better. Make sure you eat the whole thing. You're going to die if I see one piece of rice left!" He said jokingly.

       I chuckled. His eyes opened in shock. Then he started jumping up and down and started yelling "She laughed! I made her laugh! Take that Taemin, I made her laugh! Woo hoo!"

      Taemin came running into the room, and he saw Key. He looked at me confused.

      "What happened to him?" he said pointing to Key who was still jumping.

      I just shrugged. Then after a while I started laughing. I mean come on, Key was just jumping up and down screaming for joy while Taemin had a very confused look on his face. Who wouldn't laugh! Taemin started to look at me funny too, but then started laughing too.

*Time skip to after awkward laughing session*

       "Huuh... That was weird." said Taemin wiping a tear.

       "Well this signifies something... Gyu forgives us!" Key shouted the end.

       I looked at both of them weirdly. The both of them just smiled like dorks. I shrugged my shoulders. I guess you could say I'm used to this with B2st.

       After a while Taemin had to go home and I went to sleep, dreading the next day to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi this is iluvreading! I was thinking of using a group to use as Gyu's gang. I want to know if you want to do that though. The gang I was thinking about was Infinite though. If you have any other people you want put that in the poll and then tell me what you want in the comment box. Okay Thanks!

I also wanted to say thanks to all my subscribers! I got lots of new ones in the last Chapter! Anyways just wanted to say thank you to: