Can You Believe It? - Kibum

Two Brothers One Lover

 

Minho was still smiling like a fool as he arrived home, thinking about the date he had just attended and how adorable Kibum had been all this time. His personality was very interesting. He could be all cute and a blushing but he could also be a bit of a diva.

 Jonghyun was seated on the couch, watching some random TV show with a bored expression on his face, remote in his hand and in the middle of deciding whether he should change the channel or not.

He looked up as he heard the front door opening and watched his brother curiously. “Judging by your expression I assume it went well?” he half stated, half asked and Minho’s grin widened.

“I don’t think I would have come home if it hadn’t gone well.”

Jonghyun grinned. “So, what happened?” he asked eagerly, turning off the TV and moving a bit to sit cross legged on the couch so he could listen to the younger better who flopped down next to him with a sigh.

“First of all: He is freaking adorable!” he squeaked excited and clapped his hands like a crazy seal. “He wore a jacket with fur and there were ears on its hood!” he continued and Jonghyun tried to stifle his laugher as much as possible.

“Really?” he asked as if he listened to a child that explained him how the elephant in the book had danced ballet.

Minho was way too happy to care about the stupid older and continued with explaining him every little detail. He told him what he and Kibum had talked about and what he had found out about the blond barista.

The older listened curiously as if he wanted to remember every little detail. Well, it probably would be for the best if he remembered everything because he would be going out with Kibum next time.

It was important for them to always know everything because otherwise their plan might fail and Kibum would leave them. It was even more important now that they had just started going out because they still needed to gain Kibum’s trust.

“Oh and he said I was a froppy,” Minho mentioned after his endless rambling.

Jonghyun blinked bewildered. “What is a froppy?” he asked carefully and Minho grinned as Kibum’s words replayed in his head.

“He said I looked something in between a frog and a puppy so I was a froppy.”

The older looked at his brother for some moments before he started chuckling. “Well, it’s true. You indeed do look like one.”

“Then you look like one as well,” Minho concluded and both of them laughed at their new nickname.

“I said he was my kitten.”

“Kitten?” Jonghyun asked and his brother nodded.

“Didn’t you notice? He looks like one because of his eyes and he kind of acts like one, cuddling if he liked something and scratching if he doesn’t.”

Jonghyun imagined Kibum in front of his eyes and had to admit he indeed did look like a cute kitten. “You’re right.”

“I know! Oh and he is gonna sulk when you mess up his hair.”

“Really?”

“Yeah! I just ruffled through it and he had to straighten it out right away again, pouting because I messed up his hair style.”

Jonghyun laughed at what he had just heard. “Alright then, I’ll remember that.”

Minho smiled before he remembered one last thing which might be important for his brother. “And I kissed his cheek.”

Jonghyun stopped laughing abruptly and looked at his twin with big eyes. “You did?” he asked shocked and Minho nodded proudly.

“He blushed so much,” he squealed and clapped again as he imagined the younger in front of his eyes. His pink cheek and big shocked eyes had been just too adorable to resist.

Jonghyun didn’t know if he should feel jealous or not. He probably shouldn’t because he still had the chance to give him a proper kiss first. Maybe if was still too early next time….he would have to think about that and act on instinct once the right moment came.

He suddenly got an idea and quickly grabbed his cellphone, typing something and hitting the send button, smiling soft as he saw it had been sent successfully.

“What did you do?” Minho questioned and his brother showed him the screen of his cellphone.

To Kibummie <3

Hey gorgeous

I had a great time today, hope we’ll see each other again soon because I already miss you ~

Sweet dreams

Your froppy <3

“So cheesy,” Minho said and rolled his eyes. His brother really was a hopeless romantic.

Jonghyun suddenly squealed and showed the younger his cellphone again.

From Kibummie <3

I hope so too. You could visit me at the coffee shop I you’d like.

Miss you too and sweet dreams~

Your kitten <3

Minho grinned. “I think we’ll have good chances with him.”

Jonghyun nodded eagerly, grinning as well and the brothers went to bed that night, still smiling and probably dreaming about a certain blond barista.

 

 

 

Kibum was sitting on his bed, dressing in one of his favorite pajamas and smiled at the screen of his cellphone happily.

From Jonghyun <3

Hey gorgeous

I had a great time today, hope we’ll see each other again soon because I already miss you ~

Sweet dreams

Your Froppy <3

Gorgeous, gorgeous…he called me gorgeous. Kibum blushes a bit and pulled his big brown teddy in his lap, peeking over its head at the screen.

He misses me. He wants to see me again. He even called himself froppy.

The blonde squealed and rolled around his bed, hugging the living daylights out of his teddy and looking into its black eyes.

“Can you believe that, Fluffy?” he asked, happiness shining in his eyes and not bothering that he didn’t get an answer from the big plushie which hung in his arms.

“He called me gorgeous and he wants to meet me again and a bit ago he even kissed my cheek!”

The blonde stuffed his face in the teddy’s fluffy fur and sighed happily. “I never thought he was interested in me. I…I thought I only imagined things but….but maybe he really….”

He didn’t end his sentence, lost in his thoughts before he shook his head and reached out for his cellphone, lying across the bed with Fluffy squashed under his hips. There was no time to save him no. It wasn’t like he was complaining anyway.

Kibum bit his lips, his fingers hovering above the keyboard on the screen and listed different texts in his head. He wrote something but deleted it again. He wrote at least five different texts before he finally settled for one which wasn’t too embarrassing or childish.

To Jonghyun <3

I hope so too. You could visit me at the coffee shop I you’d like.

Miss you too and sweet dreams~

Your kitten <3

He smiled softly and caressed Jonghyun’s name on the screen. He couldn’t believe it, it seemed to be so unreal.

Maybe he had finally found someone who was interested in him and maybe not just his looks. One of his closest friends, Taemin, was somehow always luck. It was rare that he was without a partner and sometimes Kibum felt kind of like the third wheel.

It had gotten a bit better not that they didn’t see each other so often anymore but it still bothered him. He had wanted a boyfriend for so long but none of the…good guys seemed to be interested in him although he tried so hard.

There was one guy who had asked him out once and he had agreed happily. That was when he had still been clueless and acted like he normally would. It was a big mistake because the guy soon was annoyed but is diva attitude which sometimes broke free.

One time Kibum had nagged at him for not dressing properly for their date and the guy snapped. He had yelled at Kibum for almost ten minutes, saying that he was a stupid, worthless diva who was spoiled and acted like a damn princess.

He had yelled and yelled and yelled, threw insults at the almost crying and made others turn around to them, looking at the shocked Kibum worriedly but none of them bothered to interfere.

The guy had given the poor boy one last harsh shove before he took off. Kibum had been left sitting on the floor with tears running down his cheeks before he managed to stand up again and went home where he sobbed through the whole night and didn’t attend school the next day.

Kibum decided to change after this. He didn’t want to experience the same thing ever again so he changed.

He was always friendly, tried to look good whenever he went out, tried to smile as much as possible and tried not to show his diva side too much since most gay guys didn’t like that. They often described girls as divas and that why they were gay, because they didn’t want a diva as partner, that was what he had learned. So Kibum tried to be more sweet and loving, always did what he was asked for and the girls all loved him and loved to spent time with him, described him as the best guy out there but still no one ever approached him.

Well, there were a few who had approached him but they had been…not the kind of boyfriend he wanted. He had given them a chance because he tried not to judge by looks and because everyone else would think he was too picky and wouldn’t approach him either.

So he had tried.

The first guy had been a bit nerdy. He had asked Kibum out when he had been almost 16. Of course he had said yes because he thought it would be great to finally have a boyfriend again but it turned out to be a very bad decision.

On their second date he went home with the guy to meet his parents. He didn’t know why but they seemed to hate him and constantly nagged at him, sometimes even threw insults at him and his ‘boyfriend’ hadn’t done anything but agreeing with his parents by nodding his head every time.

Kibum had left immediately after dinner and the guy came to him the next day to say it was over. Somehow Kibum have had mixed feelings about that. On the one hand he was happy he didn’t have to attend such a dinner every again but one the other hand he was sad because this had been only his second dating experience and it hadn’t been what he had hoped for.

The second guy half a year later was totally different from the first. He was big, muscular and charming (at first). Kibum thought he had finally found the right man for him but he was wrong once again. The guy only took him to bars where he drunk with his friends and ignored Kibum completely. It felt like he was only there as some kind of trophy. The guy always showed off with him, told everyone to look at his boyfriend and then left him alone.

Kibum always went home alone after he had asked his boyfriend if he could take him home only to receive some angry yells of ‘I have better things to do!’ or ‘I’m busy!’. He had almost been scared to break off with that guy but he did it in the end and probably got the biggest shock of his life as he had punched the locker right next to his face, steaming in anger. He didn’t do anything else and never talked to Kibum again since he graduated (barely) a few weeks later.

It was the last guy who had approached him and he had almost given up. He hadn’t known what to do after school so he took the job as a barista. Only after a few months a man entered who immediately caught his interest. He was so handsome and his laugh was beautiful. Amber always with that and how he looked at him like he was some love struck kitten.

Yeah, he had fallen for Jonghyun and was afraid of doing something wrong so he tried his best. He didn’t want to lose him as well because for the first time it felt like he really was in love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yay, I'm late again! And I didn't correct either!

Sorry...*bows*

Did you like Kibum's POV? Should I do more of it or not? I'm normally not changing POVs so I would be glad if you coudl tell me whether it was good or not.

Comments are always welcome, lovelies~ I don't have 64 Skys for nothing, right? ;)

I don't know why but I have the feeling that many people don't like this story...am I wrong or not? I really try to make the chapters good but I don't get much of a response....

*sigh* Anyway, see ya next time~