First Encounter - Minho

Two Brothers One Lover

 

Minho sighed as he was finally released from the boring lesson. He had almost fallen asleep if it hadn’t been for Donghae who had keep on nudging him to keep him awake. He was rather grateful for that because he didn’t want to get scolded by the teacher or even worse get detention but on the other hand he was annoyed because it had been sooo boring, like really freaking boring. That type of boring where you rather study on your own instead of sitting there and listening to a stupid teacher that couldn’t even explain the difference between American football and soccer….and that at a college for sport but okay, it wasn’t his problem, he knew the difference by heart.

He stretched once he was outside and took a deep breath. That room in there had been way to stuffy, not helping him to stay awake and only making him sleepier that he had already been. He seriously needed some coffee to wake up again. So he made his way towards the little café near his college where he spend most of the time in between lessons if he had enough time.

His friends had another class to attend so they couldn’t accompany him but he actually didn’t even need that right now. Just a bit of relaxing and some coffee would be enough to please him. Oh yeah, that sounded great since the cold was slowly creeping into his body. How was he supposed to survive the long cold winter months? With lots and lots of coffee and hot chocolate!

With a smile and light steps he quickly made his way towards his destination and opened the door, a small chime of the bell above the entrance announcing his presence to the other people in the cute little café. He seriously loved this place, it was cozy and you could sit here for hours without getting bored or disturbed. His brother shared his opinion about the café and both of them came here regularly. Jonghyun had been here this morning with some of his friends to eat breakfast if he wasn’t mistaken.

Minho looked around and searched for his usual table, smiling brightly as he found it still empty and quickly settled there before someone else could steal the spot from him. It was a small table for only two people in a corner so that you could still look outside through the huge window on the opposite wall and stalk other people….not that he would do that…..but it was very tempting.

He didn’t even need to open the menu, he always took the same and since he wasn’t hungry he settled for a simple coffee. Already looking forward to drinking the hot liquid he almost hadn’t noticed the presence of someone next to him.

“Excuse me, can I take your order?” someone asked with a soft voice and Minho looked up. Time seemed to stand still and the person that was looking at him with sharp feline eyes curiously and it looked like there was a shimmer all around him, almost like an angel. His skin was smooth and milky white, without any flaws and his bow shaped lips looked so kissable to the point where Minho thought about jumping to his feet and entangling the poor blond boy in a heated kiss.

His eyes sparkled, something he didn’t see often anymore since everyone was so damn busy with their job and life in general. He was tall, maybe not as tall as Minho but still tall after all. He was quite slender, long legs and a small waist but remarkable curves nevertheless. He had a bit of the feminine touch and didn’t look like he was found of working out or building up muscles. Minho wondered how it would feel to hug him.

The brunette blinked a few times and returned back to reality, hoping not to look too strange with all his staring. “Err yeah sure…I’ll just take a coffee please.”

The waiter, Kibum was his name as he read on the golden name tag on his chest, nodded and scribbled it down on his note pad, oblivious to the other’s stare he had received.

“Alright, please wait a moment and I’ll be right back,” he said with a cute smile and returned to the counter to prepare what the brunette had ordered.

Minho looked at him the whole time, hoping not to seem too creepy but no one paid attention to him or where exactly he was looking. Kibum was busy with preparing the coffee and he looked freaking adorable, his lower lip caught in between his pearl white teeth and concentration show on his face.

Was it possible to fall in love with someone at first glance? Minho didn’t know because he had never really been in love with anyone until now. Sure, there had been a few girls he had liked and thought he loved but it had never been the real deal. After a few weeks it always turned out to be the wrong person and somehow he hadn’t had the time to actually look at people since college started. He was always busy with assignment or his studies, just like his brother, and didn’t pay attention to people around him that were normally busy with their own stuff as well.

Kibum was one of the first persons he had actually looked at, not just glanced but looked. Looked him in the eyes, noticed his features and now he was even thinking about him. All of this was a new experience for the young college student but he couldn’t say he didn’t like it. It was a pleasant feeling but he felt jealous of the people who were friends with this blond beauty.

A small smile sneaked onto his face as he saw the blonde talking to a girl and grinning widely at something she had said.

Wait…what if he had a girlfriend?

Minho’s face fell and he frowned slightly. It was possible that he wasn’t even….well yeah…gay. Maybe he was straight and wasn’t interested in boys. But on the other hand…why shouldn’t he be gay…well why should he? You couldn’t actually see if someone was straight or not.

The brunette sighed and shooed those thoughts away, not wanting the think about it as Kibum returned with his coffee and placed it down in front of him.

“Here you go,” he said with a smile. Oh my that boy could smile all day long and Minho still wouldn’t have had enough of it. “Is there something else I can do for you?”

Give me your number.

Go out with me.

Hug me.

Kiss me.

Oh the list it long.

“No thanks, I’m fine.” Kim Minho, you are such an idiot.

“Alright, enjoy your coffee.” And off he went.

That would have been the perfect chance but something had prevented Minho from blurting out his thoughts. Maybe because he had never asked out a boy before but to be honest, he didn’t really have a problem with that. You couldn’t choose how you fell in love with.

He sighed and stirred his coffee a bit after staring at the puppy on top for around three minutes. The picture was cute and it reminded him of the people who always said he and Jonghyun looked like puppies. Maybe because of their big dark brown eyes….

Taking a ship from the hot liquid to clear his head, Minho’s eyes fell onto the blonde again. He just stared at him without thinking anything and taking a ship from his coffee occasionally.

Maybe he should ask out the boy…maybe he shouldn’t. Wasn’t it a bit strange to get asked for your number or a date by a complete stranger? It could be anyone and nowadays you had to be really careful about how you were meeting up with. All these scandals about young teens meeting up with adults and the whole thing ending with something no one ever wanted to experience.

Of course he wasn’t like that but you couldn’t see what someone was planning. He probably was just overreacting about the whole situation but he somehow he didn’t really know what to do. Maybe this funny feeling would go away once he left the café but he wasn’t entirely sure about that. It just felt different for all the other times he had ‘liked’ someone, whatever that was supposed to mean. Liking someone….*sigh* why was all of this so difficult.

To be honest, it wasn’t difficult but it seemed like Minho liked to make the situation difficult. All he had to do was go the front, write his number down on a piece of paper and give it to Kibum, telling him he should text him sometime soon so they could meet up for a date.

Normally he wasn’t someone who hesitated to do something, he had always done it like that with girls but he didn’t want to mess up with this beautiful boy, he was a special case.

Maybe he was already taken and he worried his head off here while the other was already in a relationship. But he would never find out with just sitting here, he would have to do something to get that piece of information.

Minho wanted to take another ship of his delicious coffee and looked in the cup surprised as nothing entered his mouth anymore. He had already drunk it all, such a pity. He looked at his watch and sighed. It was time for him to leave, he still had a few classes he needed to attend after all and couldn’t just sit around here all day long without doing anything besides staring at the blonde coffee making angel, although that idea seemed quite pleasing to him. He surely wouldn’t even notice the time going by, just like now. Well he didn’t have that luxury so he stood up and went to the counter, paying for his coffee and leaving…

…without giving his number to Kibum but promising himself to come back as soon as possible to do so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And the second chapter was updated on Sunday, just like I promised~

From now on you'll get an update once a week as long as I can manage ^^

Liked this chapter? Well I hope so although there was not much talking and I am not so confident with those types of chapter but I hope it wasn't a huge fail

See ya next time and thanks so all my Skys (subbies) <3 !

Bye bye~