One Thing We Can All Agree On

Two Brothers One Lover

 

Kibum was busy drying off the many cups he had just cleaned. In a café they used quite a lot of cups for coffee, hot chocolate and tea after all.

It was winter once again and the small café was quite crowded with customers but it was still quiet and calm enough to relax. Since it was already dark outside people stopped by to warm themselves up or get a treat after work.

There were always quite a lot of businessmen who bought a piece of cake or some cookies either for just themselves or for their families as well. Kibum was sure their children would be happy about the cookies. Who wouldn’t be? They were beyond delicious if he was allowed to say so himself. Not that he had eaten a few of them when no one had looked…oh no, of course not! He wasn’t that kind of person that would kill for some cookies.

He smiled softly and looked outside, watching the small snowflakes dance in the cold air and settling on the ground with utter grace, painting it white.

Thankfully it wasn’t much snow or Kibum would freeze on his way home since his boots weren’t really water resistant. Of course the salesman had assured him they were but…*sigh*

Anyway, he was still waiting for someone to show up but he knew better than to expect them too early. The last months of college were busy these days and he wasn’t a very attention seeking boyfriend…at least not most of the times. Sometimes even he needed a cuddle session or a long hug.

It was nice having much attention but he didn’t want to be a burden so he knew when to be quiet and wait for a better time to seek some.

He turned back to his cups, drying off a few more before the door to the backroom opened and closed, causing him to look up to see who it was although it could only be one person.

Amber grinned at him and leaned down on the counter next to the male. “So, when is your boyfriend coming?” she asked and Kibum gave his answer without even thinking about it first.

“It’s boyfriends, you forgot the ‘s’.”

The girl blinked dumbfounded and for once didn’t know an instant reply. Ups, Kibum had forgotten that he hadn’t even told her about this.

“Why an ‘s’,” Amber asked beyond confused and the blond chuckled quietly, not trying to correct his own slip because why shouldn’t she know? He hadn’t thought about telling her but only because he wasn’t one to tell his relationship status to everybody. Besides why should he explain that he had two boyfriends instead of one to every person?

“If it’s plural you need to add an ‘s’,” he explained like it was obvious, which it was of course, but it seemed like Amber wasn’t really able to follow him.

“What? Are you holding a competition about who is going to be your boyfriend now?” she asked even more confused. “Or are you cheating?”

“What?! No, of course not,” Kibum protested and gave her an offended look. Of course he wasn’t cheating, why should he with those two at his side.

“You’ll see what I mean,” he then said and started placing the cups aside, ignoring Amber who still looked at him strangely. Once he was finished he wiped the counter and looked up as the little bell above the entrance door chimed, announcing one…no, two new customers who immediately let a smile appear on Kibum’s face.

“Hey honey,” the right one said.                                                                

“Hi pie,” the other chimed happily and both leaned over the counter, planting a kiss onto each of Kibum’s cheeks, making him grin almost shyly.

“Stop doing that,” he said and wacked their chests with his towel.

“I think I’m seeing double,” Amber mumbled and Kibum turned around to her, almost laughing as he saw her expression and how her eyes switched from one to the other man on the other side of the counter who had meanwhile sat down on two barstools.

“You’re not,” the blond reassured her while he patted her shoulder comfortingly. “The right one is Minho and the other is Jonghyun, they are both my boyfriends,” he explained helpfully and Amber gawked at him.

“And I thought you were innocent! Now you already have two people!” she almost shrieked but thankfully quiet enough for only them to her.

“Hey, I’m perfectly innocent,” Kibum protested sulkily but Amber didn’t even listen to him, deep in though already.

“Now I know why you matured so quickly in this short amount of time,” the girl mumbled. “Of course, one boyfriend is bad enough but having two…my poor baby!” she wailed and pressed Kibum flush against her chest, his hair as if to comfort him.

“Don’t worry, mommy is there for you, my poor, poor baby.”

The blond just sighed and rolled his eyes, letting her squish him while he watched Jonghyun and Minho looking at each other dumbfounded as if they weren’t sure if they had caused this ruckus to happen all of the sudden.

“Don’t look like you don’t know what I’m talking about, you are the ones the blame for this. You dirtied his innocent mind,” she said and pointed an accusing finger at the brothers who were taken aback for a short moment.

“Well, I like how he is,” Minho said and Jonghyun nodded. “Even if he has a dirty mind…”

“I do not!” Kibum protested and freed himself out of Amber’s grasp to glare at the males and stomp his foot.

“Are you sure?” Jonghyun questioned and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively which made Kibum blush but he still glared at him.

He turned around with a ‘hmpf’ and started working on two puppy coffees for his stupid boyfriends, serving them without a cookie and continuing to glare at them.

“No cookie?” Jonghyun questioned sadly.

“No,” Kibum retorted and the brothers ohoed, nudging each other with their elbows.

“We made the cat angry,” Minho whispered and the blond made a hiss similar sound out of protest.

He seriously hated his stupid boyfriends.

Amber’s laugh interrupted him and the three looked at her equally confused. “Ah this is adorable,” she then said and wiped one of her eyes as if she was crying from all this laughing.

“Those two are the perfect match for you.” She patted her friend’s back and Kibum blinked surprised, his cheeks getting redder again, making his boyfriends snicker behind their coffees.

 

 

“I’m so tired,” Kibum mumbled quietly into Minho’s back who had been punished to carry him home, Jonghyun taking care of his bag.

“Then you should go to sleep early,” the oldest said helpfully and got a small snort in return.

“As if you’d let me. I know you’re going to jump me as soon as we’re home.”

“How do you know that?” Minho questioned.

“I just know you too well,” came the sleepy reply and the two brothers chuckled, agreeing silently.

Kibum did indeed know them the best. Even their mother had trouble telling them apart sometimes but their boyfriend didn’t, no matter who similar they dressed or acted. They often wondered how he was able to do this but he wouldn’t tell them his secrets.

They were silent for the rest of the way and the twins thought Kibum might have fallen asleep but he moved on Minho’s back as soon as they stood in front of their door.

“You know, we don’t really spend that much time together at the moment,” Jonghyun said while he unlocked the door with his keys, Kibum chuckling quietly because he knew where this was leading.

“Do you miss me?” he asked teasingly and he felt Minho tightening the hold on his legs for a moment.

“Of course we do,” he said truthfully as they stepped inside once the door was opened, letting Kibum climb down from his back and take off his coat and shoes.

“Really?” he asked and the two brothers nodded eagerly.

Kibum grinned. “Then show me how much,” he whispered suggestively and didn’t even know how it happened but he found himself bouncing on their huge bed a second later, two quite handsome guys crawling on top of him and occupying his mouth a second later.

It had been slightly awkward the first few times they had tried to kiss all at the same time but now they had somewhat figured out how to do it. It simply wasn’t possible so one always had to deal with another part of Kibum until the other leaned back.

It wasn’t like the two brothers wanted to kiss each other.

Everything soon turned into a heated make out session which left Kibum rather breathless and for once almost unable to tell apart who was actually kissing him at the moment and who was the one biting around on his shoulder and neck…that would probably be Jonghyun and those hands everywhere on his heated skin…

Wait…when had he lost his shirt? He was sure he had it on just now…

Those guys were masters in undressing him in the blink of an eye, seriously.

The twins leaned back and grinned down at Kibum who looked back up at them almost drowsily, his eyes hazy and his breathing slightly uneven. Such a beautiful creature.

“Just a second, beautiful,” Jonghyun whispered before he and his brother leaned back to get rid of their shirts and pants as quickly as they could, excited for what was about to come only to be disappointed once the turned back around.

The blond had closed his eyes and was now fast asleep, not caring for anything that should have happened now instead.

Minho and Jonghyun’s grins dropped for a second, disappointment showing on their features before both of them smiled softly and shook their heads.

Well, there was nothing they could do. They wouldn’t wake Kibum up just because they wanted to have some more fun. He had already said that he was tired so they would let him sleep of course.

Minho sighed and went to his wardrobe to get a shirt and some sweatpants, changing into them and getting some comfortable clothes to sleep in for his boyfriend as well.

Jonghyun did the same and together they changed the youngest into those clothes before lying down next to him and closing their eyes while wrapping their arms around his waist, pulling him closer to both of them.

This is how they slept most of the time. Sometimes it was difficult with three people in one bed and they woke up completely tangled with the sheets on the floor and pillows blocking their views but it was actually quite comfortable and warm like this.

 

Kibum woke up the next morning, confused about the fact that he couldn’t remember yesterday’s wild night only to come to the conclusion that there hadn’t even been any wild night.

He probably fell asleep again which happened quite often.

It wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy these things with his boyfriends but he was just so tired during the last few weeks because of his work and the trouble of moving in with his two boyfriends and the problems his parents (his father) made because of it. He was also thinking about starting with college so he constantly went to events that ended late at night.

He kissed Jonghyun’s as well as Minho’s cheek as apology before he climbed over their limps and moved to the kitchen to prepare something for breakfast.

Of course his disappearance didn’t go unnoticed for long and soon he felt a pair of strong arms sneaking around his waist, a chin settling on his shoulder and a kiss being pressed onto his right cheek.

The blond chuckled softly. “Morning Jonghyun,” he said and heard the other grumbling.

“How do you do this? Not even our mom can tell us apart and you can do it without even looking at us,” he complained childishly, making Kibum snicker.

“Well, I’m just awesome and no, I won’t tell you.”

It was that difficult once you knew the trick. Jonghyun was left-handed, Minho right-handed which meant one preferred his right hand, the other his left one. If they hugged him like this then the preferred hand would always be the one on top and Jonghyun for example always kissed his right cheek.

Those were simple things but probably simply enough to go unnoticed most of the times.

“You are so mean,” the older mumbled into his boyfriend’s shoulder. “I think I have to punish you for that,” he said and turned the younger around swiftly, taking his wrists into his hands so he couldn’t push him away.

He quickly sneaked his tongue into the blond’s mouth and explored his hot cavern like he had never tasted it before, making the younger hum quietly in satisfaction. They simply knew what their little kitten like the most.

Kibum was meanwhile melting, feeling like he was floating on a cloud above the city before he was suddenly pulled backwards against someone’s board chest, a hand cupping his chin to tilt his head to the side and slightly back.

Minho got jealous pretty quickly, just like Jonghyun so whatever one of them did, the other had to the same as well.

Kibum wasn’t even surprised anymore if they tried to figure out who could give him a better hug and goodbye kiss before he left to go for work or somewhere else. It was just annoying if they did this in public and people stared at them like they were all crazy which was kind of true.

Though things also go out of hand pretty often…just like now.

“Okay, okay, okay, I get it,” Kibum said after Jonghyun joined them and started taking off his shirt while Minho tugged on the waistband of his sweats.

He squirmed out of their bone crashing grasps and went back to the stove, relieved to find the bacon still eatable in the pan.

“Geez guys, please, you’re going to seriously injure me one day,” Kibum muttered and laughed as the two started shouting at each other and accusing the other of making mistakes all the time and messing everything up.

Kibum simply sighed at the childishness of his two lovers and patted both of their cheeks to get them back down to earth.

“But I still love you,” he said once they looked at him and hugged the two around their necks, making them smile as well.

“We love you too.”

At least one thing they could all agree on. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hahaha....hi guys *waves from behind the corner*

Well...yeah...

I don't know what came over me...I just...didn't write on any of my current uploaded stories. I have some more awesome stories that may be uploaded soon (advertisment!) and then when I started writing on this my Internet sunddenly crahsed. It was gone for DAYS! 

I don't know about you guys but I can't really write without Internet because I always research lots of stuff and look up picks for new inspiration. 

Anyway, I'm sorry the last chapter took so long and I'm honestly not that satisfied with the story because my subbies somehow didn't show that much interest in it...Was it really that bad? 

Maybe you could comment here one last time and tell me things I could improve or things I did well/you want to see more....just something I can work with T.T

Don't leave me hanging like this. 

*sigh* Okay...anyway I still enjoyed writing this and I really liked the idea because there really isn't enough MinJongKey out there *nods*

I hope you enjoyed reading as well and thanks for not giving up on me. 

Bye bye~