Embarrassing Cinema Visits - Kibum/Jonghyun

Two Brothers One Lover

 

Kibum smiled to himself sheepishly, feeling all fuzzy inside after Jonghyun had taken his hand and intertwined them.

He kind of acted like the older was his crush and he was a silly high school girl, who had fallen for the schools prince everyone wanted to have.

He still couldn’t believe Jonghyun had really asked him to be his boyfriend. All of this seemed to be so surreal because…just… He had been the first one who had treated him so nicely and actually cared for him.

And that kiss!

Kibum still wasn’t over that. It was like a firework had exploded in his chest. He didn’t even know how to describe it properly because there were no words to match the magic he had felt that very moment.

Geez, now this turned into some kind of sappy drama.

But who wouldn’t want a partner like Jonghyun?

How in the world did Kibum get so lucky? He hadn’t even done anything special to attract him. He had been kind of clueless at first, but he had always known that he liked the brunette a lot.

The way Jonghyun treated him made him feel so special. Like he was one of a kind in the world and he was important and loved, something he had never really known before.

His parents were almost always away so he had grown up without them. His halmoni was kind, yes, but she was already old and weak so she hadn’t been able to always take care of the small boy.

He had spent a lot of time in different places and around different people, mostly not being able to make good friends because he was just too shy.

Later on that developed into a slightly diva-attitude and you already know the rest.

But now he had Jonghyun and that was like a dream coming true for him. Who wouldn’t want to have their prince charming just for themselves?

“You still won’t tell me where we’re going?” Jonghyun asked and Kibum grinned.

“Nope, it’s gonna be a surprise,” he said and smiled at his boyfriend. Kya! His boyfriend…his own, personal boyfriend. Only he could call him that. HIS Boyfriend. Yeah, he liked the sound of that.

Jonghyun eventually found out where exactly they were heading since the big building with the bright latters ‘CINEMA’ weren’t very secretive. A smile sneaked onto his face and he looked down at Kibum who tried hard to ignore his stare.

This was actually a bit embarrassing for him but he wanted to see this film so badly, he just had to take Jonghyun with him so he’d have someone to share his embarrassment with.

This time he paid for their date, although Jonghyun tried to give him some money but Kibum refused to take it, saying he wanted to pay so Jonghyun should shut up. It was what he did and the blonde left him alone for a few moments to go and buy their tickets.

He hid them in the pocket of his jacket so Jonghyun wouldn’t see them. He didn’t want to get even more embarrassed than he already was. The older would probably only for his childishness so he didn’t show him the tickets nor tell him where they had to go.

Since they still had some time left they sat down at a table and ate some popcorn. Jonghyun had one of his strong arms wrapped around the younger’s waist and fed him with some popcorn from time to time, getting little glares from the kitten in his hold, he was able to eat alone after all.

Time went by faster than expected and soon the two of them stood in the line for their movie, the guy looked at their tickets and ripped one side off before giving them back.

Jonghyun crooked one eyebrow as they entered the big room and saw mostly little kids with their friends and parents. He glanced down at Kibum who had red cheeks and just pulled the older towards their seats without saying something.

“Sooo…what movie is this?” Jonghyun asked with a grin after they had found their seats and had sat down.

Kibum shrunk down in his seat and searched in his pocket for the tickets to hand them to Jonghyun, not looking into his eyes.

The older took the tickets and chuckled softly at the title: How To Tame Your Dragon 2

“Don’t laugh,” Kibum mumbled embarrassed and fiddled with the jacket in his lap.

“Aww, but you’re too adorable,” Jonghyun said and Kibum’s soft cheek with his fingers lightly, the younger’s ears getting red at the tip.

“Just shut up.”

“Will you make me if I don’t?”

For that Jonghyun got a small punch to his shoulder. “Stop it, there are kids here,” the blonde grumbled and looked around before he quickly peeked the elder’s cheek.

“There and now be quiet.”

Jonghyun nodded and grinned satisfied until the movie started and he had to put on his 3D glasses.

 

Once the movie was over they left the cinema and went home, Kibum babbling about the movie the whole time and telling Jonghyun how much Hiccup had matured from the last movie and how much he loved Toothless.

He said it was too bad Jonghyun didn’t look like a dragon or he could have been his very own and personal Toothless from now on.

The walk to Kibum’s apartment took rather long but none of them cared since there wasn’t even one moment of awkwardness between them.

After a little while a comfortable silence settled between them and both of the boys were lost in their thoughts, Kibum still thinking about the movie and imagining him and Jonghyun as Hiccup and Astrid.

Jonghyun was lots in his thoughts as well and didn’t even know how he got lost where he was right now. He thought about where he would be now if he hadn’t met Kibum. He wondered if they would have met somewhere else or if it was just luck that day.

Maybe fate would have brought them together anyway but no one could say for sure.

Somehow he wished Minho wouldn’t be in love with the blonde as well. Everything would be a whole lot easier like that and he could have Kibum to himself.

It might sound quite selfish but who wasn’t selfish in love matters?

Of course you want your love one just for yourself and having to share said person with your own brother wasn’t always easy. Sure, they were twins and therefore were said to have some sort of special connection but this was more…than just special.

Their friends would probably call them crazy if they knew about this, everyone would.

This wasn’t exactly a normal situation after all.

Maybe it would be better to just stop this craziness but none of them wanted to give up. Kibum was just too lovely and both of the brothers had already fallen to deeply for the blond beauty to step out again.

There was no way back and they knew this.

They could just hope everything would be alright and they wouldn’t lose Kibum if the truth ever came out.

Oh god, Jonghyun couldn’t bear with the thought of losing Kibum, especially not after they had just reached the couple status.

No, no way he would let him go again and he was sure Minho thought about this just like he did. There was absolutely no way he wanted to see the younger in someone’s else arms.

A picture of Kibum in the arms of another man suddenly flashed inside of his head and he glanced down at the other next to him, his heart making a little jump and a second later he had already wrapped his arms around the younger’s delicate frame, lifting him up slightly to he had to tiptoe.

“J-Jonghyun?” Kibum asked surprised, blinking a few times and trying to figure out what was going on and why his boyfriend suddenly clung to him like his life depended on it.

“Promise me you’ll stay with me (us),” Jonghyun said softly while he buried his face in the younger’s shoulder.

“Eh?” Kibum asked now even more surprised, having absolutely no idea where Jonghyun suddenly got those thoughts but he promised nevertheless since he had absolutely no intentions of going somewhere else.

“Of course I’ll stay,” he said softly and snuggled into the brunette’s chest, loving how a wave of warmth washed over him.

Why should he go somewhere else if he had him?

Jonghyun leaned back and looked into those dazzling, sparkling fox-eyes that were looking up at him with a happy glint and he couldn’t hold it anymore.

He connected their lips in a sweety, innocent kiss and it almost felt like Kibum was about to melt in the elder’s hold.

This kiss felt different from their last one but it was probably normal that every kiss felt different and special in its own way.

Jonghyun was meanwhile overwhelmed and didn’t want to stop anymore but he knew he shouldn’t overdo it so he leaned back again and pecked the blonde’s cheek before he took his hand and sent him a loving smile.

Like this they continued their way home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I hate myself.

I had so much planned out for this story but I have the feeling that somehow it just doesn't feel right or is it just me? Somehow I feel like Jonghyun/Minho and Kibum aren't really acting like a couple or the atmosphere isn't quite right.... Please tell me if that really is the case so I can change it.

And of course a huge delay, once again. I really don't know what's happening but at the moment I am almost not writing at all except for a story I'm working on with Princess-Unicorn. We really spend a lot of time on planning out everything so I hope you're going to like the story once we start posting stuff.

I don't have much else to say...

I hope I'll update more frequently from now on because that was/is my goal for every story I have. I really hate how it's now and I'm quite disapointed in myself to be honest.

Comments always help to get my motivatin back ;)

Love ya all~

 

*chapter is not corrected*