The Plan

Two Brothers One Lover

 

Okay, so Jonghyun and Minho had found out that both of them, although they were brothers and therefore directly related to each other, had fallen in love with the same blonde boy that worked in the café near their colleges.

Well…congratulations.

None of them knew what the heck they were supposed to do now. It’s not like one would volunteer and say ‘Oh sure, you can have him.’ That was not going to happen and they knew that. Both of them were to strong-willed to give in to the other so it would probably end in some kind of sick competition but they didn’t want to handle the blonde like he was some kind of price.

They didn’t even know where to start. If one of them was going to ask Kibum out, the other would follow but then the blonde would probably refuse, either thinking someone wanted to play a prank on him or saying he didn’t want to go out with two guys that looked exactly the same. Understandable….who would do that? You choose one and that’s it. Maybe it wouldn’t work out but that wasn’t important now. He would probably feel bad as well, testing out the first and if he didn’t fit just taking the other one.

Geez, how was this supposed to work out?

It’s what they had been thinking about the last two days. Both of them had visited the café a few more times separately and had just stared at the blonde waiter, loving his cute polite smiles, the way he talked and swayed his hips slightly when he walked.

He was just so loveable and they couldn’t understand how not everyone fell in love with him. Just how nice he was to everyone and how he cared about everything, pouring his whole heart into every coffee, drink or meal he made. At least it seemed so to Minho and Jonghyun who were head over heels in love with this boy.

It was the time when they finally knew the feelings they had were nothing which would go away after a bit of waiting. No, it was way stronger than that. The twins had butterflies in their stmachs when they saw Kibum smiling his dazzling smile, stared at him for hours without even blinking once and even shooing other waiters away and waited for the blonde to take their orders.

They were sure this wasn’t normal, or at least no if you weren’t in love with the person. But like already said they were desperate about what to do. None wanted to give up this beauty and make place for his fellow. It was like a competition between the two none of they could actually win.

 

 

 

“Jonghyun!”

The older looked up from his cellphone, afraid of being caught staring at the picture he had taken of Kibum sneakily in one moment were he hadn’t directly looked in his direction. Was he some kind of stalker? No, just a silent admirer.

“Yeah?”

Minho appeared in his room a few seconds later and grinned from ear to ear. “I’ve found a solution,” he stated proudly like he just won a soccer match against his biggest enemy and Jonghyun blinked a few times before he got what his brother was talking about.

“You did?” he asked surprised because they had really thought about the matter until their brains had almost caught fire from so much thinking but still hadn’t found a way out of this mess. Their thoughts would always drift off to Kibum and who he had smiled at them once he put their coffees down on the table. The way his cute dimples appeared every time together with his bright smile would lighten up everyone’s day in an instant.

The younger nodded excitedly and flopped down on his brother’s bed, grinning at the one opposite of him. He was quite proud of himself for coming up with a plan like this and he was sure his brother was eager to hear about it as well. He had to be, he had finally found a solution! How couldn’t the other be happy about that? Well maybe he was…argh just forget it.

“It’s a bit crazy but the whole situation is crazy so a bit more won’t be all too bad,” he said, his grin still in place and Jonghyun didn’t know if he should be curious, happy, nervous or ask the other if he needed medical attention. He often wasn’t sure what to think of his brother’s behavior.

“Okay…”

“We are both going to date Kibum.”

Jonghyun blinked a few times and stared at the younger blankly. So this was supposed to be his glorious plan? Well he could have come up with this as well.

“We were there already,” he said, not really impressed by Minho’s words.

“I know, I know but I mean differently.”

The older crooked one of his dark eyebrows. “What do you mean?” Now he grew really interested.

Minho rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled slightly awkwardly. “I mean we are not going to date him like this,” he gestured to both of them. “But as one and the same person.”

Silence filled the room and Jonghyun, as slow as he was in the evening needed, more time to understand the things he was told.

“Wait…what? You mean we just act like we are the same person?” he asked shocked by this kind of plan but his brother nodded excitedly.

“Yeah, I mean most can’t tell the difference between us anyway and if Kibum doesn’t even know we are twins, he won’t notice anything if we are smart enough.”

The older opened and closed his mouth a few times like a gaping goldfish and tried to progress what he had just been told. He would have never, ever thought about this but he had to admit it wasn’t that bad.

“But wouldn’t that be like….I don’t know, some kind of cheating in a strange way? What if he finds out?” he asked unsurely because he was sure this wouldn’t end well.

“We have to make sure that he doesn’t,” Minho said determinate. “Come on, think about it. Is there any other way for both of us to date him?”

Jonghyun thought for some moments but then shook his head weakly because he knew it was the only option as crazy as it might sound.

“I know it sounds a bit cruel at first but we don’t have to tell anyone. We just have to make sure we don’t act completely different with him and tell each other what we did. Like that we can change on every date without him being overly suspicious about anything,” Minho summed up and waited for a response from his brother.

“The plan is good…” the older said. “But I’m still a bit worried about this whole thing. What if one of our friends slips and tells him we are twins or if he sees both of us together?”

“Well we have to make sure exactly that does not happen.”

Jonghyun sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration. “Do you really think it’s going to work out like this?” he asked unsurely and the younger shrugged.

“I don’t know for sure but we can at least try, right? The other option would be not to date him at all so we have nothing to lose and it’s not like we’re messing with him, we are both serious about this.”

The older sighed and nodded. “You’re right, we don’t mean any harm, right?”

“Exactly.” Minho smiled. “So…are you in?” he asked and looked at his brother with hopeful eyes.

“It’s not like I would abdicate a chance of dating him,” Jonghyun said with a grin and he and Minho shook hands to seal the pact, all his worries were like washed away and he couldn’t even wait for the first date but there was still a chance that Kibum would reject them…no, no, no don’t think about that, he’s going to take the offer! Think positive! Everything will be just fine.

“And where do we start?” Jonghyun asked curiously and his brother stood up to take a notepad from his desk together with a pen, getting ready to write everything down. They needed some kind of plan after all.

“I’d say we start with our name….Jonghyun or Minho?”

“Jonghyun!”

“Minho!”

The twins glared at each other before they sighed.

“Kai, Bai, Bo?” Jonghyun suggested and Minho agreed.

In the end Jonghyun won so they settled for his name although the younger had been protesting for about two minutes before he shut up and wrote down the name with a grumble.

“Well birthdate and all that stuff is rather unimportant since it’s the same anyway,” Minho said and scribbled it down.

“It kind of feels like were planning a crime or trying to create a robot with a human personality,” Jonghyun joked and the younger snorted.

“Yeah…kind of feels like it.”

They discussed further details for another hour or so until they had finally sorted out the most important things. They decided to tell each other what exactly they did with Kibum after their date and what he had told him so both knew the same things about him.

The possibility that he would reject them was totally forgotten.

But they soon found out the next problem.

“Who is going to ask him out?” Jonghyun suddenly asked and it was like time froze for a few seconds before the twins started to shout at each other and argue about the matter.

“I wanna do it! We already took your name so I can at least ask him out!”

“But you can’t flirt as well as I can!” Jonghyun snapped.

“That’s not true! I can be as flirty as I want!” Minho protest and the older snorted.

“Oh yeah sure,” he teased. “Let me go or you’re just going to mess up everything.”

The younger glared at his brother, his eyes seeming to be on fire. “I’m gonna do it,” he growled and Jonghyun glared back.

“No, you won’t! I’m gonna ask him.”

They were close to ripping eachothers’ heads of as they decided to deal this like real grown up men…..

 

“KAI, BAI, BO!”

“Ha!” Jonghyun yelled in victory, holding up his stone fist that had won for him.

Minho glared at his scissors with a pout and cursed them. Normally he always won with them.

“I’m gonna ask him out, lalalalalala~” the older sang like a little kid that was just promised a huge bunch of colorful candies and chocolate. Or in his case a new signed guitar.

Minho grumbled and rolled his eyes at his hyper brother. Stupid kids.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Okay guys I'm really greatful for everyone who subscribed or gave a vote but I can't write this story if no one comments.

What do you think of the chapters? Do you like the story and if not please tell me why. It's really frustrating when you upload something you worked on for a long time and no one gives you feedback.

If you don't like it I won't write it but I have no idea what you think so please tell me.

*sigh* Guess I see you next time....