Would You Like To... - Minho

Two Brothers One Lover

 

Minho was on his way to the café Kibum worked at. It was already starting to get dark outside although it wasn’t even that late, only half past 4pm but in Winter the days always were this short and cold.

Sometimes he missed the warm sun but he loved seeing Kibum dressing so utterly adorable with his many hats, scarfs and cute gloves that were often some kind of animal mittens. That and he could play gentle man by keeping him warm and buying hot drinks or food all the time.

Today he wanted to take him out to a Christmas market further into town. They always had to offer lots of delicious food, candies and other stuff which Kibum would surely like.

Minho smiled at the thought of making the blonde angel happy and entered the café, the bell above the door announcing his presence. He walked up to the counter which resembled a bar and sat down on one of the dark wooden barstools, waiting until Kibum noticed him.

Amber sent him a knowing grin as she spotted the male and nudged Kibum’s side who was busy cleaning the counter. He looked up confused and followed the direction Amber was glancing at. His eyes started sparkling and he smiled sweetly as he saw the older and Amber rolled her eyes.

“Go to your prince charming already, I’ll finish this,” she said and took the cloth from the blonde who immediately went over to Minho without even thanking the girl.

“Hey,” he said softy and Minho smiled, leaning over the counter and pecking the younger’s soft cheek.

“Hey cupcake.”

Kibum bit his lip to prevent his smile from widening even more at that and tried to come back to reality. “So what can I serve you today?” he asked happily, already knowing the answer.

“I’ll take the coffee à la puppy,” Minho said and Kibum snickered quietly.

“Coming up right away,” he sing sang and started fixing his boyfriend almost boyfriend his special coffee and added a small cookie to his order.

“So you found time to escape college?” he asked as he drew the little puppy on top of the drink.

“Yeah I knocked out my teacher, overpowered the many guards, climbed over the high walls and ran until I arrived here,” Minho said with a grin. “I wonder how that happened.”

“Very mysterious,” Kibum said and placed the finished coffee in front of Minho. “There you go.”

“Thanks and maybe it has to do with a certain barista who works here.”

Kibum gasped in fake surprise. “Really? Who could that be? I hope you’re not ditching me for that person,” he said with a small pout and Minho chuckled.

“I don’t think that’ll happen since I can’t ditch you for yourself.”

Kibum smiled almost satisfied and nodded, ignoring the other customers that wanted to have a coffee. Amber could take care of those, he had something way more important going on right now.

“Since I’m so awesome I’ve remembered your shift ends at 5…should we go somewhere after that?” Minho asked casually like it was only a coincidence that he happened to be at the café at the right time.

Kibum chuckled. “You planned this, didn’t you?” he asked with a smile.

“Yeah,” the older admitted. “Together with my escape from college.”

Kibum laughed and nodded. “Sure we can go somewhere after this. I just have to get changed first, that’s all.”

Minho nodded. “Should I stay here or accompany you?” he asked with a grin and Kibum slapped his arm.

“Stay here, you erted froppy,” he said and told Amber he would go change and leave after that. The girl only nodded and waved her hand as if to say he was dismissed.

Ten minutes later Kibum stepped out again, this time dressed in normal clothes and a thick winter jacket wrapped about his slender frame and a wool hat sitting on top of his head.

“Let’s go,” Minho said and took the younger’s small hand in his, leading the way out of the café and towards the station.

“So…” Kibum started. “Where are we going?” he asked curiously and leaned onto Minho a bit to act cute so he’d get an answer.

“Surprise,” the older just said with a grin and the blonde pouted.

“Please, Jonghyun, tell me,” he pleaded, hoping his big, round kitten eyes would help him get an answer out of the other.

Minho was still not used to be called Jonghyun but he would have to get used to it when this was supposed to work.

“Nope, I won’t tell you. My lips are sealed,” he said, pulling the whining Kibum along the sidewalk.

“But we’re not going somewhere scary, right?” the younger asked carefully and was relieved as Minho shook his head.

“Don’t worry. You’ll like it, just trust me.”

The blonde huffed. “Okay,” he mumbled in defeat and followed the older as he gently pulled him into a train.

The arrived at their destination only a few minutes later and after a while they saw the Christmas market which was lit by many lights and in the center stood a big decorated Christmas tree.

Kibum smiled softly and the many light reflected in his sparkling eyes.

“You like it?” Minho asked and the younger nodded happily.

“I like it a lot,” he whispered. “I wanted to come here but there was no one who wanted to come with me and I didn’t want to feel lonely in between all the couples and families,” Kibum admitted almost embarrassed and Minho chuckled at his words.

“Well, that’s why you have me,” he said and winked at the blonde who nodded shyly.

“Let’s go.”

Together the strolled over the market, tasting all different kinds of food, cookies and candies, drank hot chocolates to warm up their freezing hands and Minho bought the younger a pair of small earrings.

Kibum complained that Jonghyun always paid for everything but Minho said it was alright, he wanted it like that and no one was supposed to buy their own gift.

The blonde blushed at that and mumbled a small thank you before he quickly pecked the elder’s cheek only to act like nothing has happened.

Minho was beyond satisfied with the outcome of his small surprise date and couldn’t wait to brag about it in front of his brother once he was home again.

They stayed at the market for about two hours before they went back again and Minho walked Kibum home, like a gentleman was supposed to be. He wouldn’t have let him go on his own anyway. Not around this time of the day and while it was so dark outside. Who knew what people walked those streets at night.

“Do you want to come up with me?” Kibum asked with a small smile and pointed up to the floor his apartment was located on.

Minho nodded, curious about what Kibum’s home looked like. Jonghyun had told him a bit but he still wanted to see it for himself.

“If I’m not bothering you with my presence,” he said and Kibum shook his head, his nose and cheeks flushed from the cold weather.

“Not at all. It’s nice not to be alone all the time,” he said with a smile that warmed the elder’s heart.

“I’m honored you chose me as company,” he said and the blonde snickered.

“Stop being so cheesy,” he nagged playfully and took the brunette’s hand, leading the way.

“Do you want a tea or coffee or something to get warm again?” Kibum asked once they had taken off their jacket and shoes inside the coy apartment.

“I think a tea would be alright,” Minho said with a charming smile and the younger nodded, quickly going to the kitchen to fix two cups of hot, steaming fruit tea. He went back with his favorite two panda cups and Minho chuckled as he saw them. Of course Kibum would have something like this. Almost everything in the kitchen was cute and resembled animals in some way.

The blonde sat down on the couch next to the older with a small sigh, pulled his legs up to sit cross-legged and took a sip of his tea, smiling contently as he was warmed up again.

“I like this about Winter,” he said and Minho looked at him with a crooked head.

“This?” he questioned and Kibum nodded.

“Whenever it’s Winter and so cold outside I either sit here or on my bed with a hot drink, curled up into some blankets and either watch the snow outside or some cheesy romance on TV,” the younger saw with a small smile.

“But’s better to have your own romance next to you,” he spoke quietly, blushing at his own words and Minho’s heart swelled in his chest. He sat his and Kibum’s drinks aside before he looked at him again.

His chocolate brown eyes were sparkling in the dim light of the room and it was like an unknown force drew them closer.

Minho’s gaze wandered to Kibum’s smooth looking, pinkish lips and he wanted nothing more than to taste them. He leaned in closer, their faces now only inches apart and he felt the younger’s hot breath fanning against his own lips.

“J-Jonghyun…” Kibum whispered almost inaudible but Minho sushed him softly.

“Not now,” he whispered back and leaned in, connecting their lips in their first real kiss.

Kibum’s poor, fragile heart couldn’t take this so it decided to jump around instead, beating against his chest like it wanted to burst free from its place. His mind and brain didn’t work anymore and his eyes fluttered close.

This was the best both of them had ever experienced and none of them could get enough of it. Their lips moved against each other in a sweet little dance, smoothing together like two puzzle pieces.

Their feelings were all over the place so Minho decided not to overdo it. He wanted this moments to be special after all so he leaned back, gazing into those brown orbs and giving a gently smile, brushing some blond hair out of the other’s beautiful face.

“Kibum?” he asked quietly, afraid to destroy the atmosphere around them.

“Y-yes?” the younger asked just as quietly.

“Would you like to be my boyfriend?”

Kibum’s eyes lit up like the most beautiful night sky with thousands of stars and a big smile sneaked onto his face. He nodded his head.

“I’d love to.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm on time and this isn't even crappy crap! I'm so proud of myself!

So please write some comments, tell me what you think. Do you like it? Am I moving too fast or too slow? What do you want to see? Is there something you're missing?

Give me something to work with or it feels like I'm always posting but no one cares *pouts*

I have quite a lot of Skys and I'm really grateful but please, please don't be so silent. It's really frustrating. I know sometimes there isn't much to say but just write 'hey, I like you story. It's good the way it is. Keep going like this'. It's already enough for me although I'm always happy about some 'real' comments.

*sigh*

Okay I finished today's ramble. See ya next time lovelies~