You Did What?

Two Brothers One Lover

 

Minho opened the door and yelled once loudly in victory, startling Jonghyun who had fallen asleep on the couch half an hour ago. He really needed to catch on sleep. College always started so early and he had to get up even if he was still half asleep.

“Geez,” he said and rubbed his eyes after he had figured he wouldn’t get robbed by a crazy murdered since it was only his crazy brother. He still hadn’t decided which option was better.

“Can’t you be a bit quieter? I had such a nice dream.” He pouted into his pillow and grunted as Minho sat down on his back.

“Get off you freak,” he muttered and tried to squirm away but Minho wouldn’t go anywhere so he just sighed in defeat. He was way too tired for this .

“He said yes,” Minho chirped happily and Jonghyun’s brain tried to figure out who he was talking about.

“Who?” he asked, his voice muffled by the pillow.

Minho groaned and rolled his eyes. “Kibum, you airhead,” he said and smacked his brother’s head, who grunted softly.

“To what? Marriage?” Jonghyun muttered, a yawn escaping his mouth and his eyes not far from closing again.

“If he wants to be my boyfriend.”

“What?!” Jonghyun tried to get up, but didn’t come far, and was forced back onto the couch, his face stuffed into the pillow forcefully. His brother wasn’t exactly a flyweight.

“Yeah, I just asked him today and he said yes and I even kissed him,” Minho told proudly, a smug expression on his face as his brother balled his fists.

“You stupid moron we didn’t even talk about this! What if I wanted to do that?!”

“Well, I’d say you missed you chance,” Minho told the older, who was steaming in anger, but couldn’t strange his brother because he was still seated on his back.

“I’m gonna kill you one day,” Jonghyun growled and the younger laughed.

“The feeling is mutual, don’t worry.”

“I’m sure I’m a way better kisser than you are,” Jonghyun said and the other snorted.

“Believe whatever you want.”

After that Minho stood up and went towards the kitchen to grab himself something to eat. Jonghyun followed him and fixed himself some cereals in a bowl with milk, hopping onto the counter top and starting to eat his…spontaneous, self-made dinner.

“And what did you do besides…that?” he asked with a stuffed mouth, carefully so nothing of his food would fall out.

“We went to the Christmas market. The one further down town, you know?” Minho said with an equally stuffed mouth and Jonghyun nodded, continuing with eating.

“I bought him a pair of earrings, small silver ones that are shaped like salamanders so say something about it when he wears them next time. Well, then he told me he really liked snuggling up with a blanket on the couch or his bed during winter with a hot drink and either watch the snow outside or some romance and do you know what he said then?” Minho asked with a stupid grin, his eyes practically shooting hearts.

Jonghyun shook his head in confusion. “No, what did he say?” he asked curiously, looking up from his bowl.

Minho snickered. “He said he loved watching romances but it was better to have your own romance next to you.” He almost squeaked at the end as he remembered Kibum’s adorable blush and how he had said it. The boy was just too precious for his own good and drove both of the brothers crazy. In a good way of course.

Jonghyun’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. Little, shy Kibum had really said that?! He suddenly wished he had heard it as well. Too bad Minho hadn’t recorded it.

“Seriously?” he asked and Minho nodded with a grin.

“He’s just too precious,” he said and shook his head, the stupid smile still present on his face while he continued eating.

Jonghyun pouted at his food, wishing he had witness the scene and it had been him who had gotten the first kiss. He seriously had to make up for this the next time they met which would be rather soon hopefully.

 

Jonghyun’s last class had just finished and he walked out of the big building towards the gates together with the rest of the students from his course.

The temperatures had dropped once again and his breath formed little clouds in front of his mouth, which made him burry his face deeper into his scarf, before he heard voiced which let him look up again.

“Aww, do you see that cutie?” someone said and nudged the person next to him.

“The one over there?” the one next to him asked curiously.

“Yeah, doesn’t he look adorable? I really want to take him out for a hot chocolate. I’m sure he’s cold while standing there all alone.”

Jonghyun frowned, wondering who they were talking about before he spotted a person standing at the gate and a smile sneaked onto his face.

Kibum was standing there, fiddling with his hands and looking around shyly at all of the guys that were either grinning or staring at him which caused him to look down again, his cheeks getting more rosy than they already were from the cold.

Well, he indeed was utterly adorable, dressed in a knitted, fur lined hoody that wrapped around his frame, but didn’t hid his curves, skinny jeans and warm boots. His blonde hair peeked out from under his black, cat hat and around his neck was a big round scarf, letting him look like someone had just placed him there without telling him what to do or what would happen now.

“You think I should ask that cutie out?” the guy from before asked and his friend encouraged him loudly, telling him he should do it already.

Jonghyun snorted and walked up to Kibum, who was biting his lips at the moment. He looked up and his eyes started sparkling as he spotted Jonghyun, an adorable smile sneaking onto his lips.

The older chuckled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pulling him into his side and leaning down to peek his nose affectionately, making Kibum blush madly.

“Hey, honey pie,” Jonghyun said, noticing how the two guys from before had stopped dead in their tracts and gaped at the two of them, quickly realizing the cutie was already taken.

“Hey, Jonghyun,” Kibum said and quickly peeked the brunette’s cheek.

“What are you doing here, it’s way too cold to wait outside,” Jonghyun said, pulling Kibum closer to him to warm him up.

“I thought I might plan one of our dates as well, you know? I mean since we’re…kind of…you know…a couple?” the blonde said and his eyes darted from left to right, getting quieter after each word, which made Jonghyun chuckle. Kibum had written him a text message yesterday, asking when his last class finished on now He understood what purpose it have had.

“Sure~” he sang and started walking, keeping Kibum close next to him.

“So what did you plan?” he asked curiously and the younger smiled happily.

“Surprise,” he said, his eyes sparkling mischievously.  

Jonghyun chuckled just once more and nodded. “Aright then, lead the way.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Super tiny short mini update but I have NO TIME!

As you probably know school started again and...I just had no freaking time to even turn on my laptop. Okay I did that but only for a little while to checks ome things or research stuff. I tried to write a bit and this is what I could come up with *sigh* fabulous isnt it? finish it with this and hopefull teh next chapter is going to be better.

Love ya~

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway since I don't have the time I'll just