Flowers - Jonghyun

Two Brothers One Lover

 

“What are they for?” Kibum asked with a happy smile and almost buried his nose in the big bouquet of flowers he had gotten from Jonghyun completely out of the blue just now.

The older shrugged with a grin. “I don’t know. I saw them and though they were beautiful but now that I see them next to you they seem kind of dull.”

Kibum blushed furiously and hit the brunette’s muscular arm, looking down with a shy smile. “Stop being such a sap,” he said, though he couldn’t be happier about such small compliments he always got from his boyfriend.

“I’m only saying the truth,” Jonghyun said with a grin because he indeed only spoke what was on his mind. No flower could ever compete to Kibum’s beauty ever, though it had been worth a try.

“Thank you, they are wonderful,” the younger said and kissed his lover’s cheek to show his gratitude for the gift he had received.

The older smiled contently, happy that he made Kibum smile even with such a small gesture.

“But you didn’t came all the way here only to give them to me, did you?” the blonde then asked and looked at the male opposite of him who just shrugged with a foolish smile.

“Maybe I hoped to get a proper kiss as a thank you…and maybe some food as well,” he said and Kibum laughed, taking his boyfriend’s hand to pull him inside his apartment, glad his parents had left for another business trip once again. If he had to choose than he would probably choose Jonghyun way before his parents although it may seem pretty harsh but Jonghyun had been more there for him until now than his own parents that had known him his entire life.

“What do you want to eat?” Kibum asked, happy that he could do something for the older as well. He had soon found out he really enjoyed whatever dish he cooked for him since he mostly only ate junk food when Kibum wasn’t around.

Well but it wasn’t that bad since his body didn’t show any signs of being a small junk food addict. As long as those mouth-watering abs would stay, there was nothing the blonde could possibly complain about.

“Honestly, I don’t care,” Jonghyun said and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s slender waist as he stood in front of the stove. “I love everything you cook just because you made it.”

Kibum rolled his eyes at all the sweetness and sighed. “Didn’t I say you should stop being such a sap?” he asked teasingly.

“Only for you,” the older said and kissed a small spot behind the blonde’s ear, making tingles spark up and down his spin.

“I would like Spaghetti, we didn’t have them for rather long,” he then stated and nodded, satisfied with his suggesting and Kibum agreed.

“Alright, Spaghetti it is then.” With that he started preparing everything for their simple meal and Jonghyun watched him almost proudly, waiting patiently until his gorgeous boyfriend had finished his cooking.

“How did the test go?” Kibum asked as he let some water run into a pot and glanced over his shoulder at Jonghyun who sighed.

“I don’t know. There were so many questions…”

“That’s the purpose of a test, dummy,” the blonde said with a smile as the older nuzzled his nose into the crook of his neck.

“I know but those questions were so mean. I can never say whether I got it right or wrong,” the brunette mumbled with a pout.

“I’m sure you did great,” Kibum said happily.

Jonghyun smiled at the optimism of his boyfriend. The younger was rarely unhappy about something and the older twin hoped it would always stay that way.

He tilted Kibum’s head to the side and connected their lips in a sweet kiss, nibbling on the other’s lower lip a bit as if to give it a massage before he let go of it and rested their foreheads against each other, smiling down at the slightly smaller male with affectionate eyes.

“I don’t know why but somehow our kisses feel different every time,” Kibum said quietly as if not to destroy the atmosphere and then grinned sheepishly. “Maybe that’s just me.”

Jonghyun blinked surprised. “What do you mean?” he asked, getting a bit nervous.

The blonde turned back around to put the spaghetti in the boiling water and set the timer. “I don’t know it’s just that…” he seemed to search for the right words for some moments.

“Sometimes it feels like this and sometimes like that. Sometimes you are…really sweet and…careful? No, not careful…gentle. Sometimes you are sweet and gentle and then the next time you are more…” he glanced up at the celling and his mouth formed an adorable, thoughtful pout.

“More fierce, like you suddenly found out that I’m not made out of glass and then the next time you are gentler again. Almost like you couldn’t decide what’s better.”

Jonghyun looked down, thinking about what his boyfriend had just said. He and Minho had never thought about this but of course, it was obvious that they kissed differently and Kibum had noticed something as well. Was this a reason to panic?

Probably not but they should be more careful. It wasn’t good if they acted too differently around the younger or he would get suspicious.

“But you don’t have to worry,” Kibum said with a grin and pulled the older out of his thoughts, probably thinking what he had said had upset his boyfriend. “I like both options.”

With that he turned around in his lover’s arm and pressed another kiss to his lips as if to reassure him.

Now Jonghyun got curious. “Then, was I gentle or fierce today?” he asked. He wanted to know who was who of the two of them.

Kibum seemed to think for some seconds as if he recalled today’s kisses. “Well, today you were gentle.”

The brunette nodded before he trapped the younger against the counter and connected their lips again, this time thoughtful of being fiercer that normally. He was rather one who kissed slowly with lots of passion but this wasn’t bad either. But on the other hand, no kiss that he shared with Kibum could possibly be bad in any kind of way.

The younger sighed into the kiss quietly and Jonghyun used that chance to sneak his tongue inside the other’s hot cavern, tracing the roof of his mouth before their tongues tangled with each other in a small dance.

Kibum’s hands wandered up and his arms wrapped around his boyfriend’s neck so he could hold onto his hair and deepen their kiss even more if that was even possible.

He had really spoken the truth before. He enjoyed both of Jonghyun’s sides. The slow and gentle kisses which made him feel special and loved and those fierce kisses which made him feel desired and wanted. It was the perfect match.

He really was one luck man to get such an awesome boyfriend as Jonghyun. It seemed like the older could possibly do anything and everything and there was nothing he lacked at. Sure he had some small flaws but those only reminded Kibum that the brunette was actually human as well and not some desirable Greek god of handsomeness.

Jonghyun’s hands wandered from Kibum’s hips down to his and further down to the back of his glorious thighs so he could lift him up. It was what he did without breaking the kiss even for a second. He sat the younger down on the counter and drew little circles into his thighs with his thumbs, loving how they felt in his hands with even the jeans still in the way. He wished he knew what they looked like underneath but for now he could only dream of them.

He was sure the day where he would finally see them would come soon enough. There was still plenty of time where he could admirer them without getting disturbed by anyone.

Beeeep beeeep beeeep

The two boys parted, both of them breathing heavily and looked around disorientated, confused about the disturbing sound until Kibum figured it had to be the timer going off. Had they kissed for so long? It had felt like a few seconds to him.

He smiled almost apologetically before he hopped off the counter, asking himself when he had gotten up there, to turn the small device off and look after the noodles.

A small, high pitched yelp escaped his mouth and he jumped slightly when his was slapped playfully by a blunt hand.

He protected his with his hands and looked back at his stupidly grinning boyfriend with a glare/pout, rubbing his poor before he turned around and took care of the noodles.

Yeah, that was something Jonghyun wished to see without jeans as well someday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Oh my, today I'm really active here. I uploaded a sequel, updated another story, wrote a blog post and then I thought I could update this as well since I had the chapter already written down. It's one day too early but since you normally have to wait so long I though I'd do something nice today and update nevertheless.

It a bit shorter though...

Anyway maybe you noticed that Kibum starts to see small differences. Is that going to be a problem?

Hm...we'll have to see about that. Not gonna tell you xD

See you next time and please leave some comment. I'm despeare for attetion after I worked so hard and  tomorrow school starts again so I'm kind of depressed T.T xD