Prologue

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

Once upon a time...

There was this small land ruled by a very kind king, King Leeteuk. He married a very pretty lady, who came from a not so rich but decent family and she is Lady Taeyeon. Now called Queen Taeyeon.

Queen Taeyeon was pregnant with their first baby and everyone was really excited about it for they will have their heir for the palace. They wanted it to be a prince, but when the baby was born it's not a he but a she. Even though it's not what they expected, everyone was happy and still celebrated, King Leeteuk named his first baby, Jessica. Princess Jessica grew very pretty, kind and smart.

2 years after

Queen Taeyeon was said to be pregnant with their second baby. Everyone was waiting for it to be a baby boy, but still, it is a girl. King Leeteuk was still happy that his queen gave birth to two beautiful daughters. The queen named the baby, Yuri. Princess Yuri became the most friendly daughter of King Leeteuk. Every morning she goes with her father to patrol around the palace. She is very friendly that she knows everyone in the palace.

After 3 years

Queen Taeyeon gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Everyone celebrated for this much awaited day. Everybody in the castle wanted to protect the prince, so to do that, they decided not to see his face until his coronation comes. Yuri, all of a sudden spoke a name for her baby brother.

"Father, can we name him Sungmin?" 2 year old Yuri asked.

"Yes Father, Yuri and I thought of that name" 5 year old Jessica added.

"Sure, we could name him Prince Sungmin" King Leeteuk said.

5 years later

The royal siblings grew up happy and stable. All of them didn't change a thing like Sungmin and Yuri were running and trying to catch each other, while Jessica was sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Yuri, Sungmin, would you please stop that?" she complained.

But Yuri and Sungmin continued to run and run and run. Suddenly King Leeteuk and Queen Taeyeon came.

"Father, I can't concentrate on my book, Yuri and Sungmin kept on playing" Jessica said.

"It's okay sweetie, they're just having fun" Queen Taeyeon replied.

"Okay now everyone gather up! There will be a party tonight. I want you to get dress and appa's friends will come, and they want to meet my beautiful and handsome children" King Leeteuk said.

"Especially you my prince, you will rule this place and you will find your queen" the king added.

"Father, Sungmin is too young" Yuri said.

At the party, everyone was celebrating, dressed with their colorful dresses and clothed with their cool coats. In a corner, Yuri was running when she accidentally bumped with a boy, his hair was curly and his eyes were big. He helped the beautiful princess to stand up when she fell down on the floor and moaned in pain.

"Sorry" the boy said.

"It's okay" Yuri replied.

"I'm Heechul, from the Kim clan" the boy introduced.

"I'm Yuri, from the Park family" she greeted. Then Jessica bumped in.

"You know each other?" Jessica asked.

"No unnie, we just met" Yuri said.

"This is Prince Heechul by the way, he is my classmate" introduced Jessica.

Sungmin, who was playing with his cousins on the other side suddenly saw a girl hiding behind her father. 

"It's Sir Siwon" he shouted.

"Good evening Sir Siwon" Sungmin was running towards the great knight when all of a sudden he stumbled and fall.

Sir Siwon, his father's knight, saw him and ran towards him. The girl with Sir Siwon is his daughter, Sunny. She followed her father and ran towards the prince.

"Prince Sungmin, are you alright?" Siwon asked.

"Yes Sir!" Sungmin replied.

Sunny at the back of her dad laughed and mocked the prince. Because of it, her father scolded her.

"Why are you laughing?" Sungmin angrily pointed at the little girl. 

"Sunny" Siwon looked  at Sunny, "Sorry dad" she apologized with a very cute voice.