Chapter 18

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

At Choi Residence

Jessica sat on the couch while Donghae grabbed her something to drink. He sat beside her and gave her the drink. Jessica smiled as she grabbed the drink, it was awkward because the house was too quiet.

"Where are Sunny and her family?" Jessica asked.

"They went out for a while, Suny said Sungmin invited them to the palace" Donghae said.

"Why you did not come with them?" Jessica asked.

But Donghae just smiled, giving Jessica an idea.

"What?" Jessica said.

"Nothing, I just thought~" Donghae said,

"What?" Jessica asked.

"Well, I'm shy to come to the palace, because I thought you hate me" Donghae said.

"Hate you? I just felt sulky of you, because you punched Jaejoong" Jessica said.

"Ani, I punched him because~" Donghae said.

"I know, that's why I came here, I don't hate you, instead, I felt the opposite" Jessica said.

"What do you mean?" Donghae asked.

But Jessica just smiled.

"C'mon don't play with me, just tell me what do you mean *blah blah blah*" Donghae keeps on talking.

"I love you" Jessica said.

"Pardon?" Donghae said.

"I said I love you, pabo-yah" Jessica slightly punched his arms.

"Ahhh, okay, you love me" Donghae thought Jessica just said some words.

But he was shocked because when he realized Jessica said "I love you" his eyes grew big and suddenly felt happy.

"What did you say? You love me?" Donghae said.

Jessica nodded. Donghae was enlightened, and suddenly hugged Jessica. He pulled her up and he jumped up and down. He was really happy. Suddenly Sungmin and Sunny came in and saw them hugging each other. 

"Wahhhhh!" Sunny shouted.

"Wait, what is this commotion?" Sungmin said.

"Noona, why are you hugging each other?" Sungmin added.

"Sungmin-ah, noona has a boyfriend" Jessica joked Sungmin.

"Aisshh, showing off? Really?" Sungmin joked back.

Then all of them jumped and was happy.

 

~~~

 

After 5 weeks 

Sunny and Sungmin were hanging up the clothes, while talking to each other.

"Yah! We're really good at match making" Sungmin said as he reached the clothes for Sunny.

"I know right" Sunny said.

Sungmin went at the back of the cloth which Sunny just hang up, when he suddenly slipped and fell over Sunny's direction, he fall above Sunny and just found theirselves kissing each other's lips. Sungmin pulled away to Sunny because he knows that Suny would get uncomfortable.

"Mian Sunny-ah, I'm so clumsy" Sungmin bowed many times.

"Ganchana, it's not your fault" Sunny pretended to be comfortable.

The two of them suddenly felt awkward since it was unexpected. After a while they heard a horse coming so they checked it out. 

Sunny saw Donghae sitting with his head bowed.

"Oppa, ganchana what's wrong?" Sunny said.

"The king has decided, Jessica will marry that Jaejoong" Donghae said.

"Huh? But I thought she is now your lover?" Sunny said.

"I know, but a knight came and said that the king was calling Jessica to meet her future in-laws" Donghae said.

Sunny and Sungmin looked at each other, and Sungmin ran outside and went back to the palace.

 

~~~

 

At the Palace

Sungmin ran and saw Sooyoung and Ryeowook. He was shocked because Jessica was there as well.

"Appa, I will protest against Jessica unnie's wedding to that Jaejoong" Sungmin said.

Then everyone laughed. Sungmin was confused because they don't know what they're talking about.

"Sungmin-ah, meet your noona's in-laws" the king said.

Sungmin's jaw dropped because the king pointed at Sooyoung and Ryeowook.

"Your highness, I will stand as Donghae's mother to his wedding, since my sister-in-law can't come" Sooyoung said.

"Donghae-ah?" Sungmin said.

"Sungmin-ah, I know it's too early, but unnie needs to marry someone" Yuri joked.

Jessica  looked bad at Yuri, then they all laughed.

"Sungmin-ah, appa, allowed me to marry Donghae" Jessica said.

Sungmin was enlightened and very happy. Sungmin carrie his big sister and was really happy for her.

"Congrats unnie" Yuri said.

"Chukha-hae noona" Sungmin added.

Then the siblings hugged each other.

"Aiggoo, out children were grown ups, I think we're growing old my Taeyeon-ah" King Leeteuk embraced Queen Taeyeon.

 

~~~

 

Jessica went to Sunny's house to bring the good news to Donghae, but when she knocked Donghae was not opening the door.

"Donghae-ah, please open up" Jessica said.

But Donghae isn't opening the door.

"Will you left me here outside freezing to death? Is that how you show your love?" Jessica said.

Donghae walked beside the door and was about to open it but he suddenly heard Jessica laughing.

"Yah! If it is, fine I'll wait for you here outside" Jessica said.

Donghae thought Jessica was crazy so he opened the door and saw Jessica smiling at him.

"Don't open the door, because this is how you show your love, fine I'll take it" Jessica said.

Jessica pulled back the door but Donghae stopped her, he looked at her with a confused look, with eyebrows curled.

"I thought you want me to wait here?" Jessica asked.

"What are you doing here?" Donghae asked.

"I just want to say goodbye . . . "Jessica looked at Donghae.

Donghae couldn't look directly at Jessica's eyes.

"Goodbye to Park Jessica, because I'm gonna welcome, Lee Jessica" she smiled.

Donghae was confused but in the end he realized what Jessica meant.

"Appa allowed me to marry you" Jessica said.

Donghae was really happy, then he suddenly hugged her.

"I scared you right?" Jessica asked.

Donghae nodded.

 

~~~

 

At HaeSica's wedding

Sunny entered Jessica's room with Sungmin. They congratulated her.

"Unnie chukha-hae" Sunny said.

"Kamsa Sunny-ah" Jessica said.

She suddenly felt nervous, so she breathe deeply while fanning herself with her hands.

"It will be fine" Sungmin said.

Jessica smiled at Sungmin and Sunny. Suddenly Sungmin's colar were not fixed so Sunny fixed it for him.

"Aigoo, after my wedding you should be next" Jessica joked.

Then Sungmin pretended to have a cough while Sunny laughed. After a while Yuri came and called Jessica already, then the wedding started.

 

~~~

 

After the wedding

While everyone was busy at the palace, Sungmin saw Sunny walking around the place and picking up some flowers.

"Yah, miss, you can't pick flowers there it's forbidden" Sungmin said.

Sunny was shocked but when she looked at her back it's only Sungmin.

"Oh mianhaeyo your highness, I did not mean to pick the flowers for you" Sunny pouted.

Then Sungmin laughed, he grabbed onw flower and placed it on Sunny's earlobes.

"I was thinking about what Jessica noona said" Sungmin said.

"What did she said?" Sunny asked.

"About the wedding thing" Sungmin replied.

"Ahhh, don't think about it yet, unnie is just joking" Sunny laughed.

"But I'm serious" Sungmin said.

"Bwo?!" Sunny said in shock.

Sungmin smiled and held Sunny's hands. Then he hugged her. Sunny also hugged him back, she placed her arms around his waist.

"Sungmin-ah, wedding is not like a hot rice that you will spit out once you burn your tounge" Sunny said.

"But isn't that what people do when they love each other" Sungmin answered.

"I know, but marriage has a big responsibilites" Sunny said.

Sungmin pouted his lips and Sunny slightly hit his forehead.