Chapter 7

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

At the farm

Sunny was humming while planting crops of their family.

"hmmmmm, hmmmm" 

She has a very beautiful morning until the "queenkas" came. These girls thought they can control every boys on their place because of their beauty, these girls are called the "Wonder Girls".

"huh! Stop humming if you don't want to rain" Sohee, one of the girls said.

"here they go again" Sunny thought to herself.

"Oh, Sohee, so you're back with your----friends" Sunny replied to Sohee.

"Yeah, and you're happy days end up here, 'cause we're back" Sohee smirked.

Sunny just rolled her eyes and went back to what her doing.

"So, you're still the same, No Boyfriend Since Birth?" Sohee .

"Hahaha" the other girls laughed.

Sunny stood up to them and smiled.

"Well, I am not like you girls, you only care about your beauty, did you even care about your life? Oh I forgot beauty is your life, you can't live without it" Sunny bravely replied.

"I don't know you grew brave, you're not the old one I knew, but it's okay, this would be fun" Sohee said.

Suddenly, Sungmin came to visit Sunny.

"Hey Sunny" Sungmin greeted.

"ohh, Who's this your boyfriend?" Sohee stretch her arms and pointed her index finger to Sungmin.

"Uhmm, I gues you can ask without the pointing stuff" Sungmin said as he brought down Sohee's arms.

Sunny secretly laughed by what Sungmin did. While Sohee annoyingly left Sunny and Sungmin.

"Huh! that guy, he's kinda cute but rude, hmm, don't worry I'm sure he's gonna fall for me" Sohee said.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin was watching Sunny plant the crops, when Dan came.

"Hyung!" Dan said.

"Oh Dan, where is Mrs. Lee?" Sungmin asked.

"Oh she's in the market, grandma wants to give Sunny noona these" Dan handed over the apples to Sungmin.

"Waeyo? she did not go to work" Sungmin replied.

"Well, I am leaving next week, it's for farewell and thank you gift as well" Dan said.

"What you're leaving?" Sungmin replied.

"Oh Dan-ah, why are you here?" Sunny asked.

"Noona, my parents' said I'm going with them already, so I'm leaving" Dan replied.

"What? But how about Mrs. Lee, your grandma?" Sunny said.

"I'm gonna miss her, but I miss my parents as well, oh noona, would you take god care of her once I leave? Grandma is kinda weak now so please take care of her" Dan asked for a favor.

"Arasso, I will take good care of her" Sunny replied then hugged Dan.

Sungmin hugged them as well, they were like a one happy family. After Sunny plant the crops they decided to have a picnic near the farm, Sunny is watching Sungmin and Dan while playing hide and seek, and she laughs everytime Sungmin was caught by Dan. After a while of playing, Sungmin suddenly vanished, while Dan ran to Sunny.

"Waeyo?" Sunny asked.

"Sungmin hyung" Dan pointed on the big grassland.

"Sungmin? Sungmin-ah?" Sunny said.

Dan nodded, Sunny left and went to the grassland to check on Sungmin but when Sunny left Dan laughed.

 

(Flashback)

"Dan-ah, I have something to say to you, look at your noona, she's laughing at us" Sungmin said to Dan.

Dan looked at Sunny and Sunny is really laughing at them, so Sungmin and him had a plan. 

"Tell her, I am on the grassland" Sungmin said then vanished.

Dan ran to Sunny and pointed at the grassland.

(End of flashback)

 

When Sunny reached the grassland, she searched for Sungmin.

"Sungmin-ah, Sungmin-ah" Sunny shouted.

Sungmin surprised her and she was really shocked.

"Yah! your scare me to death" Sunny slapped Sungmin's arms.

"Yah! waeyo? I just surprised you then you're scared?" Sungmin joked.

"Aniyo, you really scare me to death, I thought something happened to you already" Sunny pouted.

"Aigoo,don't pout like that" Sungmin pinched her cheeks.

Both of them laughed.

 

~~~

 

"Thanks noona, hyung, for playing with me today" Dan said.

"It's okay little Dan, if you just need something don't be shy to tell us" Sungmin said.

Sungmin and Sunny walked home already, then they passed by the queenka's again.

"Look who's here, the love birds" Sohee said with arms crossed.

"Ooopss" Sohee said as she purposedly dropped her handkerchief.

"Could someone please get it?" Sohee looked at Sungmin.

Sungmin just looked at Sunny and Sunny just raised her shoulders. Sungmin walked to Sohee and get the handkerchief, then Sohee grabbed it to Sungmin's hands so now they are holding each other's hands.

"Aishhh" Sunny said then left.

Sungmin noticed that Sunny left already so he followed her.

"Yah! why did you left me there alone?" Sungmin asked.

"Waeyo can't I? you're busy flirting with that girl" Sunny pouted.

"Waeyo? Are you jealous?" Sungmin asked.

Sunny's eyes grew big after hearing what Sungmin said.

"Me? Jealous oh c'mon are you joking?" Sunny fakely laughed.

"Just tell me if you're jealous? I can just blew her off and avoid her" Sungmin said.

"You know, you're so good to be a joker, why don't you try to be one?" Sunny said.

Sunny walked fast, while Sungmin stopped walking, he is watching Sunny as she left.

"Aigoo, do you really have to lie? I can totally see it on your face" Sungmin smiled.

 

~~~

 

Sunny stopped on their gate, she thought that Sungmin was still following her, but when she looked at her back Sungmin is not there already.

"Aishh, that guy, did not even say goodbye" Sunny smirked.

Sunny closed their small gate already, then when she entered their house, she removed her hood.

"Omma, I'm home" Sunny said.

"Oh you're here, so how's the farm?" Sooyoung asked.

"It's fine, everything's going well, except for that the "Queenkas" were back" Sunny said.

"Jeongmal? I see, maybe that's why you are long face right now" Sooyoung joked.

"I don't know why they came back, I mean our lives been peaceful, my life's been peaceful" Sunny complained.

"And now, I think she is seducing Sungmin" Sunny added.

"Wow, seducing? Such a strong word" Sooyoung said.

"Sorry omma, that's the term that fits them" Sunny said.

"Where's oppa?" Sunny asked looking around the house.

"Oh he's sleeping, he just came back from the bakery" Sooyoung said.

Sunny took a sneak on Ryeowook's room and saw him sleeping deeply and snoring loudly.

"Hihi" Sunny giggled.