Chapter 15

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

Sunny and her family were sleeping soundly after yesterday's party when someone knocked so loud at the door. Sunny was awakened by it, she shook Ryeowook telling him to open the door. But Ryeowook just faced the other side of the bed, Sunny did not have a choice but to open it herself. 

"Who's there?" Sunny said.

Sunny was shocked to whom she saw, a familiar looking guy suddenly hugged her.

"Sunny-ah is that you?" the guy asked.

"Donghae oppa?" Sunny shockingly said.

"You've grown up!" Donghae said.

Lee Donghae, is Sunny's cousin on her mother side. They were really close to each other so Sunny was happy to see him. 

"Oh, I missed you oppa" she said.

"Me too! Where's auntie and Ryeowook?" he said.

"Still sleeping" Sunny said.

"Oh really?" Donghae said.

Suddenly Sunny shouted and called Sooyoung and Ryeowook, the two nervously went downstairs because they thought there is a fire but when they saw Donghae they were also shocked.

"Donghae-ah" Sooyoung said.

"Auntie" Donghae hugged her.

"Hyung!" Ryeowook said.

"Cuz!" Donghae embraced him.

"Why are you here?" Ryeowook added.

"Mother allowed me to have a vacation" Donghae said.

"How long oppa?" Sunny hold his arms.

"2 weeks" Donghae said.

"Great, did you eat breakfast?" Sooyoung asked.

"So good you asked auntie, really great timing" Dongae said rubbing his tummy.

All of them laughed. Sooyoung cooked breakfast for them and while eating the family enjoyed the food because they were laughing at Donghae's stories and jokes.

 

~~~

 

At the palace 

Sungmin was looking at the mirror, fixing and making himself look good in front of it, waving his hair, winking at himself. Jessica noticed what Sungmin was doing so she secretly laughed and walked behind him. Sungmin saw through the mirror that Jessica was behind him.

"Yah! You're not cute, boo!!!" Jessica pinched his cheeks.

Jessica ran so fast while Sungmin was trying to catch her. They were like children playing around. Suddenly Sungmin remembered that he will visit Sunny so he stopped running.

"Noona, I have to visit Sunny now, you wanna come?" Sungmin said.

"Want me to come?" Jessica asked.

"No, just to say that I invited you over" Sungmin said.

Jessica smirked and continued to read her book. She brought her book down and decided to follow Sungmin.

 

~~~

 

At Choi Residence 

The cousins were sitting on the couch chitchatting, Sunny was always teasing Ryeowook and he was annoyed by it already.

"Yah! Sunny-ah why do you have to always tease me?" Ryeowook said, "I'm the hyung, you should respect me" he added.

"I respect you" Sunny said.

"Stop lying" Ryeowook said.

"Why? It's the truth" Sunny said.

"Well, if it's the truth stop teasing me" he added.

"You're such a arghhh" Sunny said.

"You what, if Sungmin isn't just your you know, you're totally dead" Ryeowook said.

"Why you scared of him?" Sunny glared at him.

"No, he's just my B.F.F." Ryeowook joked.

Donghae was not able to understand what they were talking about since he doesn't know who is this Sungmin.

"Wait a minute, who is this Sungmin? Do I know him?" Donghae said.

"Sungmin, her L-O-V-E-R, he is the prince" Ryeowook said.

"A prince? I thought you hated them?" Donghae looked at Sunnys.

"Not now! Everything is not permanent" Sunny said.

Suddenly Sungmin came in, but when the doors opened he saw an unfamiliar guy. Sunny came and the guy placed his arms around Sunny. Sungmin got angry and he pushed Donghae's arms away from Sunny.

"Yah! Who are you?" Sungmin asked.

"Yah! before you punch me, I just want you to know, I am Sunny's cousin, we're close much closer than you, so you better take care of her or else, you're dead, get it? Oh and I don't care if you're the prince" Donghae said tapping Sungmin's back.

Suddenly Jessica saw what Donghae did to Sungmin, threatening him, so she crossed her arms and walked to them. She stretched her arms and pointed her index finger to Donghae.

"Yah! Who do you think you are threatening my brother?" she said.

"Sorry, but I don't remember you being on this conversation missy" Donghae faced Jessica.

"What?! Missy? Huh! Don't you know who am I?" Jessica moved closer.

"No, but I thnk it's not good for a pretty lady to in in someone else's conversation" Donghae leaned closer.

"It's not just someone else, it's my brother stupid" Jessica said.

Sungmin and Sunny just looked to each other, they thought that the two were fighting already so they signalled each other to stop them, but nobody wanted to volunteer.

"Who are you?" Jessica asked.

"Why do you want to know? Oh I get it, maybe because you were in love at first with me, you are in love with me" Donghae joked.

Jessica got annoyed and just left, she swayed her hair and it slapped Donghae's face. Sungmin and Sunny laughed. 

 

~~~

 

Sungmin and Sunny were walking together when Sunny remembered what happened a while ago.

"You know, I think Donghae oppa likes your sister" Sunny smiled.

"How did you say so?" Sungmin raised his eyebrows.

"Because his eyes, the sparkle, I can't explain" Sunny said.

"Me too, I'm sorry about what happened, my sister is just too brutal" Sungmin joked.

"I know, she's different from the girly Princess Yuri" Sunny said.

"I know right? they are total opposites" Sungmin said.

 

~~~

 

The maids were shocked for Jessica slammed the door. She was really annoyed by the guy she met a while ago, she sat on the couch and suddenly the guy's face popped into her mind.

"Aisshhhh, that guy, he's kinda cute but rude" she scratched her head.

"But he's handsome, if only he's not rude, I think I might like him" 

"He's kinda my type but he's still rude"

"Arghhh, I hate him" 

 

~~~

 

Ryeowook was feeling dizzy watching his cousin walked back and forth.

"Hyung! Would you sit? You're making me dizzy!" Ryeowook said.

"Oh sorry Wookie!" Donnghae said.

Donghae sat on the couch still holding his chin, thinking. 

"Ryeowook-ah? Who is the girl whom I fought with yesterday, she's kinda cute!" he said.

"Oh that's Princess Jessica, Sungmin's sister" Ryeowook said slicing the vegetables.

"She's a princess?" Donghae pouted.

"Yeah, so don't dream that you can make her fall for you" Ryeowook said.

"I did not say that, so what if she falls for me? Why Sunny, who is with her right now? A prince right?" Donghae said.

Ryeowook just smiled, while Donghae continued to think of Jessica. He thought maybe he is in love.

"Bro, I think I'm in love" Donghae said.

"Whatever!" Ryeowook said.

 

~~~

 

Donghae woke up early and went to the backyard, it was a windy day, he silently shook Sunny avoiding to wake the others. When Sunny woke up he pulled her outside.

"Sunny-ah, I want to ask favor" Donghae said.

"This early morning?" Sunny said.

"Well, yeah!" Donghae nodded.

"Uhuh! What is it tell me" Sunny crossed her arms.

Donghae moved close to Sunny, and whispered to her ear. Sunny's eyes grew big when she heard what Donghae said.

"WHAT?!" Sunny shouted.

Donghae covered Sunny's mouth.

"Aishhh, don't shout, auntie and Ryeowook will wake up" he said.

"Arasso, but it's hard, it's not easy I can't assure you that I can do that" Sunny said.

"Just do your best and I'll understand" Donghae said.

"Fine" Sunny nodded then left.

 

~~~

 

At the palace

Jessica woke up early, she doesn't know why but her eyes suddenly opened so early. She walked to Sungmin's room and slowly enter it.

"Sungmin-ah, are you awake?" she said.

She silently sat on the side of Sungmin's bed and slightly shook him.

"Noona, waeyo?" Sungmin weakly said.

"Uhmm, I woke up early" Jessica said.

"Good, now cook our food" Sungmin said.

"YAH!" Jessica shouted.

Sungmin was awakened and he turned to sit, still half asleep.

"Sungmin-ah, who is that guy with Sunny?" Jessica asked.

"That only? In this early morning?" Sungmin said.

"Well, I have a favor to ask you" Jessica said.

"What?" Sungmin asked.

Jessica leaned closer and whispered to his ear.

"WHAT?!" Sungmin shouted.

"Okay, I'll try, but could you please let me sleep?" Sungmin said.

"Okay" Jessica said.

Sungmin was about to lay on the bed but Jessica pulled him.

"Wait, what is his name again?" Jessica said.

"I think I heard Sunny called him Donghae, yes Donghae," Sungmin said, "now would you please" 

"Fine, such s snob" Jessica said.

Jessica left and Sungmin went back to sleep. 

 

~~~

 

At Sunny's house 

Everyone walked down the stairs and was shocked to see the dinner table served with a lots of food. 

"Oppa, what's this?" Sunny asked.

"Breakfast? I know it's not that expensive by look, but it's worth more than expensive by taste" Donghae said.

 

~~~

 

At the Palace

Sungmin walked outside of his room and noticed that there are no busy people walking by just like an ordinary day.

"Where is everybody?" Sungmin smirked, "Oh well, I'm hungry."

Sungmin walked down the dining room and saw everyone eating, just like a feast. He also saw the Queen and King eating with them, he smiled because the last time he saw this kind of feast was back when he was still 8 years old. 

"Son, come eat here, your sister cooked breakfast" King Leeteuk said.

"Sister? Why is Yuri unnie here where is she?" Sungmin said.

"Not her, me" Jessica said.

"You? You cooked?" Sungmin said.

"Yes, and you asked them it taste good" Jessica proudly said.

Jessica handed him a plate and a spoon and fork. The dining room felt like they're all normals, no servants, no masters. Even your majesties ate with them with no formality.

Sungmin was about to leave to visit Sunny but Jessica stopped him.

"Sungmin-ah, don't forget my favor" Jessica said.

"Fine" Sungmin said.

Sungmin and Sunny met at the park, they decided to take a stroll to the park, they looked around and bought some things.

"Looked at that so cute" Sunny pointed at a store.

"Sunny-ah look at that" Sungmin leaned his face close to Sunny's.

After a while, Sungmin felt hungry so they stopped by a store and bought food. Suddenly Sunny shared to Sungmin what Donghae had told her.

"You know my dear cousin asked a favor to me yesterday" Sunny said.

"Him too?" Sungmin said.

"Why?" Sunny asked.

"Well, my sister asked for a favor too" Sungmin said.

"To know more about your sister/your cousin" they said in chorus.

The two of them laughed, they never thought that Donghae and Jessica were thinking the same.

"Yah! I never thought they thought the same thing, I told you they like each other" Sunny said.

"Yeah, now I believe you" Sungmin said.

Jessica asked for Leeteuk's permission if she can go out of the palace, in the end the King allowed her. She took a stroll outside the palace, everyone she passed by was looking and bowing at her. Suddenly she bumped with someone who is running so fast. When she looked up she was shocked, she pointed her index finger to the guy.

"You!" she said.

The people saw Jessica fell down so they helped her.

"You okay your highness?" the other guy said.

"Neh, gomawo ahjussi" Jessica said.

"You want us to bring him to the palace?" the guards said.

"No it's okay" Jessica stopped the guard.

Donghae was shocked because the guards suddenly held his arms, but Jessica helped him. Jessica just walked away leaving Donghae behind.

"Hmm, strong girl, just like my type" Donghae smiled.

 

~~~

 

The next day 

Donghae and Jessica met again, but this time they met by seeing each other and not bumping one another.

"So, we've see each other again, little miss missy" Donghae said.

"Don't call me that, mister" Jessica pushed Donghae.

"Fiesty, I like it" Donghae smirked.

Jessica looked away, but when she looked back she is smiling now.

"Thank you Mr. Donghae for your compliment" Jessica said.

"How did you know my name?" Donghae asked.

"Let's just say I'm intelligent enough to know your name without asking you" Jessica laughed.

After a while Jessica walked away and Donghae couldn't stop laughing at Jessica.

"She's really cute" Donghae said.

 

~~~

 

At Choi Residence 

Sunny, Ryeowook and Donghae were laughing together, suddenly someone knocked at the door. It was Sungmin with Jessica. 

"Sungmin oppa, unnie" Sunny scratched her head. 

"Hey Sunny-ah, noona pushed me-----" 

"Hi Sunny-ah, Sungmin wanted to visit you" Jessica said.

"Oh, but why are you here unnie? I thought you don't like our house" Sunny said.

"Oh, he pushed me to come" Jessica smirked.

Sunny walked to Sungmin who was sitting on a bench while holding a cup of hot chocolate.

"Oppa, want some?" Sunny said.

"Sure, you made this?" Sungmin said.

"Yes" Sunny cutely said.

"Aigoo, my aegyo queen worked again" Sungmin pinched Sunny's cheeks.

Sunny sat down beside Sungmin, he moved closer to Sunny and hugged her to her side.

"I can't believe my sister, she likes your cousin" Sungmin said.

"How did you say so?" Sunny asked.

"She pushed me to come here" Sungmin said.

"I thought you were the one who pushed her?" Sunny looked at Sungmin.

"She reversed what I said, but the truth is she just wanted to see your cousin" Sungmin said.

 

(Sungmin's Flashback)

I saw Jessica noona combing her hair and putting some lipstick on her lips.

"Noona, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Uhmm nothing" she suddenly kept her things.

"Ahh, you have a date? With who?" I laid on the couch.

But she was not speaking, so I mentioned name myself.

"Donghae hyung?" I said.

I can see that Jessica noona blushed on what I said.

"No" she said.

I can feel that she's lying, but I just play along with her.

"Are you going to Sunny's?" she asked.

"No" I lied to her.

"Oh c'mon, I know you missed her, so just go" she said.

"I don't want to" I said.

"C'mon, stand up and fix yourself, we will go to Sunny" she said.

I knew it, I really knew it, she pushed me to go to Sunny's because of Donghae hyung, although I am not yet confirming it, but I'm pretty sure that it's the reason.

(End of Flashback)

 

Both of them laughed, then Sunny decided to tell Sungmin what was Donghae's side. Sungmin laid on Sunny's lap and was like a child ready to listen to his mother's story.

 

(Sunny's Flashback)

I was washing the dishes, when Donghae oppa walked out his room and ran to the door.

"Oppa, are you going somewhere?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I have to meet with someone" he said.

"Someone? Who? Ahh Jessica unnie?" I joked.

"No! Why would I meet that girl?" he said.

But he still ran away. I know he is meeting with Jessica unnie.

(End of flashback)

 

Both of them laughed again. They suddenly thought of a good plan. Sungmin stood up and raised his index finger in the air.

"I have a plan Sunny-ah" he pulled Sunny's hands.

"Let's-----" Sungmin whispered to Sunny.

"Yeah, that's a great idea" Sunny said.

"You're a genius my aegyo king" Sunny pinched Sungmin's cheeks.