Chapter 9

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

At Ahn Family's house

Sunny started with the window, she sprinkled it with water before wiping it. Suddenly, Sooyoung came carrying a box of many things, it seems heavy so Sunny ran to her mother and tried to help.

"Omma, that's heavy, can I help?" she asked.

"Sure, Sunny-ah" Sooyoung slowly passed the box to Sunny.

When Sunny carried the box, her body all of a sudden stumbled on the ground.

"Omma, why is this so heavy?" Sunny complaint.

"Sohee said it's junk" Sooyoung helped Sunny.

"What? Junk? But it's so many, we can make money with these" Sunny smirked.

Sunny pulled the box outside while Sooyoung was watching her. Sunny let her mom rest for a while, at first Sooyoung disagreed but her daughter is too naughty and annoying.

 

~~~

 

It was early morning at the palace, Prince Sungmin was preparing for the homecoming of his family, he sat on a comfortable chair while the maids prepare for his breakfast.

"They're here" Sir Hangeng reported.

Sungmin walked out of his room, his hands were at his back and was really nervous. Still, he misses his dearest sister Yuri. Suddenly he saw Yuri with a guy beside her, he curled his eyebrows and stared at the guy.

"Appa!" he greeted his father.

"Omma" he hugged his mother.

"Noona" he kissed his sister Jessica.

"Noona" he excitingly hugged Yuri.

He stopped at the guy beside Yuri, who noticed that Sungmin was just looking at the guy so she stood in between them.

"Sungmin-ah don't be like that to our visitor" Yuri said.

"Waeyo? Who is she?" Sungmin whispered.

"It's not a she, it's a he" Yuri corrected.

"Why does he looks like a girl?" Sungmin said childishly.

"Aishh" Yuri just slapped Sungmin's arms.

 

~~~

 

At their house, Sunny inhaled all the air she can, she laid on the sofa and was really tired. She is almost asleep but she felt a pillow being placed on her head, it's her mom.

"Omma" Sunny said.

"It's okay you may sleep" Sooyoung said.

"Aniyo, if I sleep, you sleep as well" Sunny smiled.

Sooyoung laid Sunny's head on her lap and her hair.

"Oh my, I missed this" Sooyoung said.

"Yeah right!" Sunny laughed.

"Sunny-ah can I tell you a story?" Sooyoung asked.

"Of course, I miss your stories, omma" Sunny nodded.

"Okay, you know when I was still pregnant with you, your father was really excited, he said he wanted a girl and we did not know that's it's a girl. I remembered that when I was about to bring you out of my tummy Sohee's parent's helped me and your father, we don't have enough money to pay for a doctor, and since your father is not yet a knight back then, Sohee's parent's is kind enough to help us find a doctor" Sooyoung told Sunny.

Sunny stood up from her lying and smirked.

"Is that true?" Sunny asked.

"Yes" Sooyoung answered.

"I can't believe I owe Sohee my life" Sunny said with serious face.

"Of course, that's why you need to be kind to her" Sooyoung smiled.

"I will if she does" Sunny pouted her lips.

Sunny laid to her mom again and fell asleep.

 

~~~

 

The next day

Ryeowook awaken Sunny who was sleeping on Sooyoung's lap.

"Sunny-ah" he said with low voice.

"Oh oppa?" Sunny said half asleep.

"Wake up, look omma is sleeping while sitting" Ryeowook said.

Sunny stood up and Ryeowook laid his mom on the sofa.

"Omma, you're so heavy" Ryeowook said.

"She's not heavy oppa, you're just weak" Sunny joked.

"Yah! What did you say?" Ryeowook angstly said.

"Nothing" Sunny smiled then run.

"Aisshhh" Ryeowook said.

 

~~~

 

At the palace

Sungmin was walking down the hall when he saw Yuri with the guy again, he went to them with his lips pouted.

"Yah! Sungmin-ah your lips can kill somebody" Jessica joked.

"I don't care, and yes I can kill somebody" Sungmin's eyes grew big.

Jessica smirked and came closer to Sungmin, she signalled Sungmin to come closer with her index fingers.

"What?" Sungmin said.

"That's Yuri's boyfriend and fiance" Jessica whispered.

"WHAT?!!" Sungmin shouted.

Yuri and the guy looked at Sungmin and Jessica who was laughing.

"Yah! Noona, don't laugh, it's not funny" Sungmin said.

"Well, they are not funny but you are funny" Jessica continued to laugh.

Sungmin placed his hands on his waist and came closer to Jessica. Jessica looked at him and looks like he's planning something, Jessica stopped laughing and moved backward, Sungmin smirked and started tickling Jessica. Jessica kept on running and couldn't stop lauging because Sungmin wouldn't stop tickling her easy-to-tickle body parts.

"Your brother and sister are so cute" the guy said.

"Thanks Heechul oppa" Yuri replied.

Prince Heechul is the guy, he met Yuri at their vacation place, he saw her while picking flowers.

Suddenly Sungmin came to Yuri and Heechul.

"So you're my brother-in-law?" Sungmin said.

"I think so" Heechul smiled.

"Don't smile at me, because I'm not smiling at you" Sungmin said seriously.

Yuri looked at Sungmin with a bad look.

"Sungmin-ah" Yuri said.

"Mianhae noona, I am just uncomfortable with you being with other guys" Sungmin said, "I'm watching you." 

On the other hand. Sunny happily served the food to the Ahns, but Sohee purposedly dropped a banana peel that made Sunny to slip and threw the food to waste.

"What are you doing?" Sohee's father said.

"Mianhae, Mr. Ahn, I did not mean it, there is a banana peel and I slipped----" Sunny explained.

" *sigh* , Okay, I don't want this to happen again, arasso?" Mr. Ahn said.

"Neh!" Sunny nodded.

Sunny kept on bowing while Sohee's father left the room.

"You should be careful next time" Sohee sarcastically said.