Chapter 6

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

At Choi Residence 

Sunny was massaging her neck and was really tired. She walked in her room and laid on her bed. She thought of what happened that day, because of happiness, she forgot that it's still her father's death anniversary. 

"Appa why is my heart like this?" Sunny said looking at her father's picture.

"My heart is beating fast everytime I'm with him, and I'm happy about that" she added.

"Is this just a crush? Or I like him already? Appa eottokhae? I think I like him already" she pouted.

Sooyoung suddenly came inside her room.

"Oh omma, why are you still awake?" she asked her mom.

"Well, I can't sleep, I think insomnia is attacking me right now" Sooyoung said.

"hehe" Sunny laughed.

"So, Did your father replied?" Sooyoung asked.

"What replied?" Sunny confusedly said.

"I think I heard you talking to him, saying things such as, you think you like--" Sooyoung confronted Sunny.

"Deh?" Sunny was shocked.

"You like Sungmin already? Do you?" Sooyoung .

"Aniyo, omma, I'm just----*sighs*---- fine, I just think I like him already, because he always makes me happy, and everytime I'm with him, my heart is beating fast and like jumping up and down" Sunny said.

"I see, my daughter is in love" Sooyoung said.

"In love? Aniyo omma, it's just, it's just a crush, nothing special" Sunny replied.

"It's okay, I think you're in the right age now to have a boyfriend" Sooyoung said.

"Jeongmal omma, you're now allowing me to have a boyfriend?" Sunny said in rejoice.

"Of course, but ask your brother first" Sooyoung added.

"But I don't think Sungmin likes me too! Because he only treats me as his sister" Sunny said.

"Did you ask him already?" Sooyoung asked.

"Naa, I'm afraid he will just reject me" Sunny replied.

 

~~~

 

While at the palace, the prince happily hopped in his room.

"Good eve knight!" Sungmin greeted Kyuhyun.

"What's your problem?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Problem? Well, I think you better ask what happen?" Sungmin said.

"What---happen?" Kyuhyun asked him confusedly.

"I have really found the perfect girl for me, but I don't think she likes me too!" Sungmin pouted.

"Why not? I mean you're the prince" Kyuhyun said eating sliced apples.

"What?" Sungmin asked.

"You're the prince! Does she know you're the prince?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Oh yeah, about that, I can't tell her I'm the prince" Sugmin said.

"Why not? Bro, you have to tell her, if not and your parents come, it's a riot bro!" Kyuhyun said.

"I know, but she has a very dark past about us, she hates the royal family" Sungmin explained.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Her father is knight here at the palace, and he died because of war, remember back when we were still child? The little girl with Sir Siwon? She is his daughter" Sungmin said.

"Chincha? ohh I used to admire her, but now knowing you like her, I guess I should give up" Kyuhyun joked.

"Naa, as I said, I don't think she'll like me" Sungmin replied.

 

Sunny's thought: Does he likes me?

Sungmin's thought: Does she likes me?