Chapter 14

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

Sunny and Sungmin were sitting on a bench having a silent moment, suddenly Sungmin decided to break it.

"Sunny-ah when I knew that you hated the royalties I thought, maybe, just maybe if I pretend to be like you, you'll accept me and I was right, but I realize, maybe I should just told you earlier" Sungmin smiled.

Sunny slowly held Sungmin's face and pinched his cheeks.

"It's okay Sungmin-ah, I forgive you. I realized I'm being selfish to you, plus you are not like them, you are different, good different" Sunny smiled.

"Sunny-ah I want to tell you something, Sunny-ah I like you, no, I love you" Sungmin's tone changed.

Sunny smiled and tears started to fall, but these tears aren't for sad ones, but tears of happiness. Sunny hugged Sungmin and whisper to his ears.

"My aegyo king, I realized something,  I love you too!" she said.

Sungmin hugged her back.

 

~~~

 

At the palace

Everyone gathered at the hall because Prince Heechul called unto them. When everyone was there, Heechul grabbed Yuri's hands and knelt before her.

"Yuri-ah, I gathered everyone here to show them how I will propose my love for you" Heechul said sweetly.

Everyone was shocked and waits what would happen next, Yuri looked at Sungmin and he smirked at her. 

"I know I asked you this, you said you have to think about it, *sigh* I think I should ask again, I'm ready for your answer" he added.

"Yuri-ah, will you marry me?" Prince Heechul said.

Everyone gossipped at the two of them and guessing if she would say yes or no.

"Of course" Yuri said.

Everyone clapped their hands for the newly engaged. Heechul hugged Yuri and everyone was really happy.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin knocked at Yuri's door, and when she opened it Sungmin hugged and congratulated her.

"Chukha-hae noona" Sungmin said.

"Thanks, I really can't believe this, I am getting married" Yuri said.

"Well, you will become Mrs. Kim Heechul" Sungmin said.

Yuri hugged her brother once again. 

"Noona, I'm going to Sunny" Sungmin said.

"Really? She already forgive you?" Yuri said happily.

"Yeah" Sungmin smiled.

"Then that's good, uhmm can I come?" Yuri asked.

"Noona, it's our first date, don't bother" Sungmin joked.

"Aishhh, don't be childish" Yuri said.

Yuri still insisted to come, so Sungmin had no choice.

 

~~~

 

At Choi Residence 

Yuri and Sungmin knocked at the door, and Sunny was the one to open the door.

"Sunny-ah" Yuri hugged Sunny.

"Ohh your highness" Sunny said.

"Call me unnie since you are Sungmin's you know" Yuri joked.

"Ahh deh" Sunny just smiled.

Sunny let Yuri and Sungmin to enter the house, Yuri and Sungmin sat on the couch while Sooyoung and Ryeowook bowed to them.

"It's okay Sunny's omma, you don't have to bow" Yuri said.

Sooyoung served them freshly squeezed orange juice and after drinking Yuri asked Sunny a favor.

"Oh Sunny, I just wanna ask, could you be my bridesmaid on my wedding?" Yuri said.

Sunny's eyes grew big after hearing Yuri's favor.

"Neh?! Me?" Sunny pointed her index finger to herself.

"Yes, you, why can't I invite the one I want? " Yuri said.

Sunny looked at Sungmin with a confused look, Sungmin just raised his shoulders and smirked.

"So are you in or are you out?" Yuri asked Sunny.

"I guess I'm in" Sunny smiled.

Yuri was so happy after she agreed to become her bridesmaid, Yuri left early so that she can prepare for the wedding.

Sooyoung pulled Ryeowook outside the house, so Sunny and Sungmin were left alone together.

"Sorry about her, she's just excited, this is her long awaited dream" Sungmin said.

Sungmin sat beside Sunny on the other couch.

"It's okay, I wonder what kind of wedding she'll be having" Sunny looked at Sungmin.

"Well, I'm sure it's gonna be great" Sungmin said.

 

~~~

 

Everyone was really busy at the palace, preparing for Yuri's wedding, from the King to the lowest servant in the palace. Sunny was walking down the palace hallways, she was there because Yuri told her to go to the palace to help choose her gown and share ideas for her wedding. Sunny saw how busy the palace was, suddenly she was not looking on her way so she bumped with Sungmin.

"Oh sorry" she bowed.

"You're here?" Sungmin asked.

"Uh deh, your sister asked me to come here, to help her. Really busy huh?" Sunny said looking at the workers.

Sungmin smiled at Sunny because Sunny was really amazed by the business of everyone. While watching the others work, King Leeteuk together with Queen Taeyeon passed by them.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Sunny bowed.

"No need to bow, so you're Sungmin's love?" King Leeteuk joked.

"Oh father this is Sunny, Sunny my father" Sungmin introduced Sunny.

"Well, take good care of our Sungmin. He is my only son" King Leeteuk tapped Sungmin's shoulder.

"Deh, you're so kind your majesty" Sunny said.

Sungmin told his dad that Sunny is the daughter of Sir Siwon, and King Leeteuk was surprised.

"Really? I guess you are strong just like your father, really brave man. If I could turn back time I would really bring his life back, one of my best knights he is" King Leeteuk said.

Sunny and Sungmin slightly laughed and smiled. Queen Taeyeon was happy to see Sungmin smiles because of a girl.

"Enjoy yourself here at the palace Sunny-ah" Taeyeon embraced Sunny.

"Thank you milady" Sunny bowed.

King Leeteuk and Queen Taeyeon left but Yuri came with Jessica.

"Noona" Sungmin said.

"Sunny-ah thank goodness you came" Yuri hugged Sunny.

Yuri pulled Sunny and Sungmin was not able to stop them. But he smiled and saw how his fave sister and his love get along with each other.

 

~~~

 

"Sunny-ah can I ask you a favor? Can you come here everyday to help me with these things?" Yuri asked.

"Sure" Sunny just nodded.

"Yah Sunny-ah" Sungmin's lips were pouted while his chin was leaning on the table.

"What my aegyo king?" Sunny said without looking.

"Aigoo so sweet, aegyo king?" Yuri joked.

Sunny smiled at Yuri and looked at Sungmin.

"Can we go out?" Sungmin said.

"Maybe later my dear brother we're busy" Yuri said.

Yuri pushed Sungmin outside the room. Sungmin insisted to come in but Yuri won't let him. Sunny won't stop laughing while watching Sungmin trying to enter the room. After a while Sungmin walked away already. Yuri walked inside the room and went back to what she is doing.

"So what's your status with our Sungmin?" Yuri asked.

"We're kinda like, this kind of relationship" Sunny smirked.

"I see, it's complicated?" Yuri joked.

"Not really" Sunny laughed.

After preparing the things, Heechul entered the room.

"Yuri-ah, want to go out for a while? My parents are here, they want to meet my future family" Heechul said.

"Okay, I'm coming" Yuri stood up.

"You can go on a date with my impatient brother now, thanks for your help Sunny-ah" Yuri said.

"Anytime" Sunny smiled.

Yuri left as well as Sunny, she saw Sungmin waiting outside the garden. She called him but he pretended not to hear her.

"Yah! Sungmin-ah, are you really not gonna talk to me?" Sunny asked.

But Sungmin is still not talking. Sunny was pissed off but laughing inside her, because Sungmin is so childish.

"Yah! I did not play with you for quiet some time and you are not talking to me already? So childish" Sunny rolled her eyes.

Sunny walked away but Sungmin hugged her from her back.

"Yah! You're so childish" Sunny said.

Sungmin kissed her cheeks, pulled away and run. Sunny touched her cheeks and was shocked.

 

~~~

 

The wedding day

The guests were entering the palace already, rich and poor. Everyone was invited and was welcomed warmly by the groom in the church doors, because Yuri is really close to the commoners, while Heechul was very friendly. Sunny looked at the window and saw many people, she looked at Yuri who was really nervous, she secretly laughed while watching Yuri deeply breathing.

"You okay? Don't be nervous" Sunny joked.

"Thanks" Yuri said.

"Water?" Sunny handed over a glass of water.

"Thanks" Yuri drink the water.

Sunny laughed again.

"Am I funny? Well it's my first time to get married" Yuri smiled.

Suddenly Queen Taeyeon entered the room. Sunny bowed at Queen Taeyeon, while Yuri won't stop breathing.

"Oh my princess is nervous" Taeyeon held her hands.

"Omma, I don't know what to do, what if I messed up in the middle of the ceremony" Yuri said.

"Don't worry, Sunny is here to help you" Taeyeon comforted her.

A knight came and called them already, Sunny accompanied Taeyeon, and they walked out. Suddenly they passed by Sungmin and King Leeteuk.

"Is she fine?" King Leeteuk nervously asked.

"Are you nervous?" Queen Taeyeon said.

"I think so, I think I'm more nervous than her" King Leeteuk joked.

"I don't think so, she might faint because of nervousness" Queen Taeyeon laughed.

Jessica came alone, she called her parents and accompany them to the church, Sungmin was left alone with Sunny.

"Soooo" Sungmin smirked.

"Come on, it's starting" Sunny held Sungmin's hands.

They sway their holding hands and laughed. Sungmin suddenly pulled Sunny, they run to the hallways like children.

 

~~~

 

The wedding ceremony

Yuri was outside the church, she stepped out the carriage wearing a very beautiful dress. Jessica and Sunny as her bridesmaids assisted her.

"Congratulation sis" Jessica hugged her.

"Thanks unnie" Yuri smiled.

King Leeteuk came, and Sunny bowed. King Leeteuk grabbed Yuri hands and placed it on his arms.

"Oh My Princess is getting married" King Leeteuk kissed her hands.

"Thanks appa" Yuri said.

"There's no turning back now" Yuri joked.

"I know, but there's still time to back out" King Leeteuk added.

"Appa!" Yuri said.

The two of them laughed. Slowly the knights opened the doors and Yuri walked towards the altar, with her two pretty bridesmaid on her back. Sungmin smiled at Sunny when she looked at him. Then the ceremony started, Heechul held Yuri's hands tightly as the priest started to speak.

"I do~"

"I do~"

The newly weds, walked outside the church and just like traditional weddings, rose petals were thrown to them. All of the people cheered and clapped their hands, even Sungmin who stood beside Sunny. Everyone went to the reception which is the palace garden, Yuri really like gardens so Sunny suggested to have their reception to the garden.

Yuri and Heechul sat on the middle while King Leeteuk introduces them.

"I just want to say that my little princess is now married, daddy will miss you" King Leeteuk said.

"Me too dad" Yuri shouted.

Everyone laughed. After the messages Yuri and Heechul lead the dance, they stepped on the middle and danced. After a while Sungmin went to Sunny's table and asked for her dance.

"Can I have this dance?" Sungmin stretched out his hands.

All the girls beside Sunny were really jealous of her. They were whispering to each other.

"Of course" Sunny said.

Then Sunny and Sungmin dance, followed by the King and Queen, then everyone followed. Everyone really had fun that day. But just like a typical marriage, royal marriage, Yuri and Heechul rode the carriage and waved goodbye to the people.

"We'll see you soon" Yuri said to her family.

"Enjoy sis" Sungmin mouthed.

"Congrats sis" Jessica said.

Everyone was waving at the newly weds as they watched them leave.