Chapter 13

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

At Choi Residence

"Omma, I'm home" Sunny said.

"Ohh how's the party?" Sooyoung smiled.

But Sunny suddenly sat on the ground and started crying.

"Why what's wrong?" Sooyoung asked.

"Omma, Sungmin, he lied to me, Sungmin-ah he is the prince" Sunny said.

"What?!" Sooyoung confusedly asked.

But Sunny continued crying.

"Omma, eottokhae? I love him already" Sunny said.

Sooyoung realized that Sunny has grown up for she learned how to love.

"It's okay, everything will be okay" Sooyoung rubbed her back.

Someone knocked at the door and Sooyoung was the one to open it.

"Morning Mrs. Choi" Sungmin greeted.

"Good Morning, your highness" Sooyoung bowed.

"Ohh so you knew?" he smiled.

"Yes" Sooyoung nodded.

Sunny saw that Sooyoung is talking to Sungmin so she signalled her mom to tell Sungmin that she is not there.

"Can I ask is Sunny there?" Sungmin said.

"Uhmmm she's not here, probably outside playing around" Sooyoung replied.

"Okay, uhmm can you tell her, I came here for her, and tell her that I'm sorry" Sungmin said.

After saying the things he wanted, Sungmin left. When Sooyoung closed the door, Sunny looked at her with a blank face.

"He's really sorry" Sooyoung smiled.

Sooyoung continued what she's doing, while Sunny sat on the staircase. Thinking the good things Sungmin and her had done and  those memories that made her smile again. But along with this smile, tears started to fall on her cheeks. 

 

~~~

 

The next day, Sungmin came again, but this time Ryeowook was the one to open the door. When Ryeowook saw it's Sungmin, he was not able to fight anger and he punched Sungmin on the face. The knights with Sungmin hold Ryeowook on his arms and arrested him.

"No Don't arrest him, release him" Sungmin said wiping the blood on his mouth.

"Sorry, hyung, I did not mean it, but hyung, I love your sister, please help me find a way to tell her I'm sorry" Sungmin pleased.

"Hmm, I don't want to hurt her again" Ryeowook said.

"Please hyung" Sungmin asked again.

"Fine, but this is your last chance, if you ever hurt her again, you're totally dead" Ryeowook said.

"Neh, thanks hyung, uhmm how about tell her to meet me at Mrs. Lee?" Sungmin suggested.

"Okay I'll tell her to come there" Ryeowook said.

"Thanks hyung, really thank you" Sungmin smiled.

After Sungmin left, Ryeowook fixed his clothes and evilly smirked.

"Hmm, I will bring back all the tears you've caused my sister, you'll see Prince Sungmin" Ryeowook said then left.

 

~~~

 

Sunny was washing the dishes when Sooyoung came and talk to her.

"Hey how are you?" Sooyoung asked.

"Huh? Uhmm not fine, I still can't get over him" Sunny fakely laughed.

"Do you think you're a little bit harsh to him?" Sooyoung said.

"Me? Harsh? I don't think so mom" Sunny said.

"Okay, but I'll tell you, Sungmin is kind, maybe he has a reason for not telling you the truth, to protect you perhaps?" Sooyoung added.

Sunny thought about what her mother said. She thought maybe her mother is right, she is being selfish to know the truth, she thought she got angry at Sungmin without even knowing the truth. But her mind and heart were fighting again.

"You don't need to know the truth, he lied to you" her mind said.

"But you love him, you should give him a chance" her heart opposed.

"Hmm, love? Well if your loved ones was killed by the one you love would you forgive him?" her mind said.

"Time can heal everything, plus past is past" her heart defended.

"STOP!" Sunny shouted.

Suddenly Ryeowook entered the kitchen where Sunny was.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes oppa" Sunny replied.

"Okay, you better sleep now" Ryeowook said.

"Okay" Sunny nodded.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin was waiting patiently for Sunny, he's been there on Mrs. Lee's for almost 3 hours, but Sunny is not coming. He is freezing to death already but Sunny is not yet coming. Suddenly he saw Sooyoung buying some vegetables for their dinner, Sungmin approached Sooyoung.

"Good evening Mrs. Choi, uhmm where is Sunny? Does she know I'm waiting here? Did Ryeowook hyung told her we're meeting?" Sungmin asked with a smile.

"Uhmm Ryeowook did not mention about it" Sooyoung said.

"Really? But he told me he's gonna tell Sunny, he told me he's gonna help me find a way to tell Sunny that I really love her and I am sorry" Sungmin said.

"You love her?" Sooyoung asked.

"Neh, Mrs. Choi, well I just told her I am not a prince because I'm afraid she would push herself away from me" Sungmin explained.

"You don't need to explain, I understand, I'll just go now" Sooyoung said.

"Okay" Sungmin bowed.

Sooyoung left while Sungmin was  still hoping to see Sunny soon.

"Your highness, King Leeteuk is looking for you" the knight said.

"Okay I'll just follow" Sungmin replied.

All the knights left already while Sungmin was left alone.

 

~~~

 

Sunny and Ryeowook were playing together when Sooyoung reached home.

"I'm home" Sooyoung said.

"Oh Omma" Sunny happily greeted.

"Why is my Sunny so happy?" Soyoung asked.

"I decided, I should talk to Sungmin" Sunny said.

"Oh, really? Then that's great, and speaking of Sungmin, I saw him at the plaza freezing to death waiting for you" Sooyoung said.

"Waiting for me?" Sunny confusedly asked.

"I'll explain later go now, run to him" Sooyoung pushed Sunny to the door.

Sunny ran away while Sooyoung was left alone with Ryeowook.

"Why you did not tell her?" Sooyoung asked.

"I want that prince to learn his lesson" Ryeowook replied.

"They love each other, let them go son" Sooyoung said.

Ryeowook just came to his mom and helped her fix dinner.

"I don't want to see my sister crying again" Ryeowook added.

"Well, she'll be happy" Sooyoung replied.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin was about to leave for he was already freezing to death when he heard a voice calling out his name.

"Sungmin-ah, Sungmin-ah" the cute voice said.

Sungmin looked to the direction where the voice is coming and saw it was Sunny waving her hand while running. His smile can reach his ears especially when Sunny jumped and hugged him.

"Sunny-ah" Sungmin brought her down.

"I'm sorry, I'm really really Sorry I have my reasons" Sungmin said.

"It's okay, I think I'll forgive you" Sunny said.

Then Sunny just found herself hugging Sungmin but she was happy with it. This would be the happiest day of her life.