Chapter 10

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

Sungmin was really bored, he doesn't know what to do. Jessica has been reading all day long while Yuri was with Heechul and he couldn't even disturb them, but he remembered Sunny.

"Right! Sunny-ah, but how will I get out here?" he thought.

After a while everyone went to lunch. All of them were having fun while eating when Sungmin stood up and left.

"Sungmin-ah where are you going?" King Leeteuk asked.

"Uhm appa, I am not hungry, I want to go out first" Sungmin said.

"Okay, but only at the garden, not outside the palace, arasso?" King Leeteuk said.

"Neh!" Sungmin replied.

Everyone went back to eating but Yuri was smelling something unusual with Sungmin, he never leaves his food. After eating, Yuri decided to follow her little brother, she hid behind the tree. Heechul startled her.

"What are you doing?" Heechul asked.

"Ah nothing" Yuri said.

Heechul and Yuri walked in already.

Sungmin went out of the palace safely, he even danced of success. He ran to Sunny's house but Sunny is not there.

" *knock knock* Sunny-ah" he called.

Suddenly Ryeowook opened the door.

"Hyung! Where is Sunny?" Sungmin asked.

"Sunny-ah? She's working" Ryeowook replied.

"Work?" Sungmin asked again.

"Yeah, you know Sohee right? Probably not, my Mom and her were working there" Ryeowook said.

"Sohee?" Sungmin shockly said.

"Yes, you know at first I don't want them to work but they are so unstoppable" Ryeowook said.

"You know where is this Sohee's house?" Sungmin asked.

"Yes, just near here, maybe 5 blocks away from here" Ryeowook gave him directions.

"Okay thanks" Sungmin said then left.

 

~~~

 

At Sohee's house

Sungmin arrived in a right moment, he saw Sunny watering the plants.

"Sunny-ah" Sungmin said with low voice.

Sunny looked to her back and saw Sungmin.

"Yah, why are you here?" Sunny asked.

"The question is why are you here? I thought you don't like Sohee" Sungmin reacted.

Sunny walked to Sungmin and let him enter the house. Sunny did not mind Sungmin, and he noticed it.

"Yah! Are you ignoring me?" he asked.

But Sunny did not mind him still.

"Yah!" Sungmin held her hands.

"Yah! Why I did not see you these past days?" Sunny asked.

"Well because----wait, why do you ask? You missed me?" Sungmin smiled.

"Huh! What missed? Missed your face" Sunny said with arms crossed.

"Aisshhh you don't have to lie, anyway you want help with that?" Sungmin asked.

Sunny turned to her back and secretly smiled. Sungmin walked in front of her and smiled.

"To make it up to you" Sungmin said.

"Okay, but still I am not forviging you yet" Sunny said.

Sunny walked away while Sungmin was left alone. He smiled, and followed Sunny.

 

~~~

 

First stop, the living room

Sunny handed over a broom and let him sweep the floor. Sungmin was pouting his lips acting like a kid, but he changed his face when Sunny evil stared him.

"Arasso" he mouthed.

Sunny is watching Sungmin as he sweep the floor, also she is blushing inside. 

"What are these books anyway? Such boring stuff" Sungmin complained.

Sunny is just laughing seeing Sungmin shows annoyance by stomping his feet.

Next stop, bathroom

Sunny was wiping the mirror but Sungmin is keep splashing water on it.

"Yah!" Sunny said.

Sungmin stopped for a while, but when Sunny wiped it, he splashed water again.

"You!" Sunny shouted.

Sunny threw the rug to him and grabbed a deeper with full of water and evilly smirked at Sungmin.

"No you won't" Sungmin said.

But Sunny is continuing to walk to Sungmin, while Sungmin is walking backwards away from Sunny.

"I did not bring clothes" Sungmin have his hands covering his face.

"I don't care" Sunny said.

Then Sungmin reached the door, but he accidentally leaned on it so he can't get out of the room. He was closing his eyes when Sunny leaned closer to his face.

"Hahahaha" Sunny started to laugh.

"Waeyo?" Sungmin asked.

"Nothing you're just----funny" Sunny continued to laugh.

"Stop it" Sungmin irrately said.

"Aigooo, the aegyo king is irritated" Sunny joked.

"Yeah right, it's because my aegyo queen is making fun of me" Sungmin said.

"What? YOUR AEGYO QUEEN?" Sunny smirked.

"Who told you I'm your queen?" Sunny asked.

"Who told you I'm your king?" Sungmin asked too.

"Well, I noticed you are sooooo goood in aegyo" Sunny answered.

"Well, you are a girl, and you call yourself  the aegyo queen" Sungmin answered as well.

Third stop, garden 

Sunny was cutting the excess grass, while Sungmin was sleeping. She called him but he did not hear it, so Sunny came to him.

"Sungmin-ah" Sunny looked at Sungmin.

She knelt to the ground and saw Sungmin sleeping.

"Aishhh, not used to these things" Sunny smirked.

But Sunny stopped for a while and stare at Sungmin, she tilt her head to see Sungmin's face. She smiled and keep staring at him.

"Aegyo King" she said with low voice.

Suddenly Sungmin spoke but still sleeping.

"Sunny-ah, My Aegyo Queen" Sungmin said.

Sunny was shocked by what Sungmin said. She stood up and get back to what is she doing, but she felt something in her chest, she hold it and can feel it beating fast.

Fourth stop, kitchen

Sungmin woke up and just saw his self sleeping on the bench, he walked inside the house and searched for Sunny, then after a long search he saw her at the kitchen cooking, she was humming while cooking.

"Yah! why did you not wake me up" Sungmin said.

Sunny stopped after hearing Sungmin's voice, she became nervous. 

"uhmmm, you-----were-----sleeping so-------soundly" Sunny smiled.

"Are you okay?" Sungmin asked.

"neh!" Sunny just nodded.

"Okay-----oh wait, did I do something while I'm sleeping? I mean sleeping habits?" Sungmin asked.

"Aisshh so saying my name is now your habit" Sunny thought to herself.

"Huh?" Sungmin asked again.

"Uhmmm aniyo, none, you are just snoring I guess" Sunny said.

"Okay, and what are we doing after these?" Sungmin smirked.

"The bedroom I guess" Sunny replied.

Last stop, bedroom

Sunny was folding the bed sheets while Sungmin is fixing the pillows.

"Yah! be careful with those porcelains, they are much expensive than our lives" Sunny said.

"Nothing is much expensive than me" Sungmin whispered to his self.

"What?" Sunny asked.

"Nothing, i just thought, why are you working here? I thought you hate Sohee?" Sungmin said.

"Well, I owe her my life" Sunny said.

"What?" Sungmin confusedly asked.

"They helped my parents find a doctor when my mother was about to give brith to me" Sunny told Sungmin.

"Okay" Sungmin said leaning against the wall.

"Let's just finish this so we can go home now" Sunny added.

"Neh!" Sungmin cutely nodded.

"Oh yeah, I did not saw your mom a while ago" Sungmin said walking backwards.

"Yeah about that, omma went home early. Maybe before you came" Sunny said.

"Ohh okay" Sungmin replied.

"But wait, you are not answering my question yet, why you did not visit us these days, did not even tell me where you are" Sunny asked.

"I am busy these days, mianhae Sunny-ah" Sungmin pouted his lips while rubbing his hands.

They continued to walk when Sungmin saw Yuri buying apples to Mrs. Lee, he thought if Mrs. Lee could see him she would call him and Yuri would know what he is doing.

"Sunny-ah let's go that way" Sungmin pushed Sunny away from Mrs. Lee.

Sungmin thought his escape was safe.

" *deep sigh* " Sungmin inhaled all the air he can.

"What's wrong? Did you see a ghost?" Sunny asked.

"Aniyo" Sungmin shook his head.

 

(Sungmin's POV)

"Phew! That was close, so good Yuri noona can freely come out of the palace" I thought to myself.

We were walking to Sunny's house, after I accompanied her to the gate I left immediately. I know my sister well, I know that she knows me well, she knows if I have something on my mind. So then I ran to the palace gates and asusual I hide from those knights. Exactly when I entered my room, that's when Yuri noona, knocked. I covered myself with a blanket and slightly opened the door.

"Sungmin-ah" Yuri noona called.

"Wae?" I peek at the door.

"Would you open this door" noona said.

"Okay, wait" I said.

When I close the door I immediately changed my clothes, I opened the door again then Yuri noona entered my room.

"You're here the whole time?" she said with an interrogating voice.

"Uh-oh, I think she noticed it" I thought and just bit my lips.

"Uhmmm neh! I was bored and don't know what to do" I replied confidently.

"Okay, and Sungmin-ah, I have a secret to tell to you" noona changed topic.

"What?" I sat beside her.

"Heechul already, prposed to me, should I accept?" she said.

"If you love him, why not? It's what you dream right?" I comforted her.

"I'm worry with you" she said.

"It's okay, I'm fine" Sungmin smirked.

"hmmm, I smell something here, did you do something when we were not here?" noona started interrogating me.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

Yuri noona looked at me with a teasing look.

"Arasso, but noona can I trust you?" I told her.

I was about to tell noona but Kyuhyun enter the room.

(End of POV)

 

"Excuse me your highnesses, but the King is looking for you" Kyuhyun said.

"Okay we're coming" Yuri replied.

We stood up and walked outside.

 

~~~

 

At the hall

The siblings together with Heechul were there waiting for the King and Queen. After a while they came already.

"Okay, my children, I will go straight to my point, we will be having a ball for Sungmin, his search for his queen. So Sir Hangeng, search and call for all ladies around the place and invite them. Everyone is invited, even commoners are invited" King Leeteuk said.

"What?" Sungmin said in shock.

"You heard it right son, you will be searching for the perfect girl for you" King Leeteuk added.

Sungmin looked at Yuri, but Yuri just smiled at him.

"It'll be okay" Jessica whispered to Sungmin.

"I hope so" Sungmin just whispered to himself.