Chapter 11

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

Everyone in the palace was busy preparing for the ball, Sungmin who is in his room walking back and forth remembered that all were invited even commoners even Sunny, if it is he's totally dead.

"Think positive Sungmin-ah" he thought to himself shaking his head.

"Sunny is not interested with Royal family so she will not come" Sungmin convinced himself.

"Aissshhhh" he said stomping his feet.

Suddenly, Yuri knocked at the door.

"Sungmin-ah" 

"Noona? *ran to the door* noooona" he opened the door.

"Sungmin-ah, appa is calling you" Yuri said.

"Okay I'm coming" Sungmin said.

Sungmin walked to the hall and there he knelt and bowed in front of the king.

"Son, I want you to choose your wife wisely, and it's time for me to crown you as the crown prince" King Leeteuk said placing his hands on Sungmin's shoulder.

"Appa, what if----what if I marry a commoner?" Sungmin asked.

"Fine then, but this girl must be kind just like your mother" King Leeteuk laughed.

"I'm serioud dad" Sungmin said.

"Why? Did you met one? How?" King Leeteuk asked.

"Nothing, would you excuse me? I'm just going to the garden" Sungmin said.

Yuri was walking around outside the palace, Heechul was not with her instead the guards were. Suddenly she bumped with a girl, and the girl seems to be not looking on her way.

"Awww, mianhae-yo" the girl bowed.

Yuri looked at the girl, she tilted her head to see her face clearly. When the girl looked up, she was surprised to see Yuri, in her princess' clothes.

"Sorry, I am not looking" the girl said.

"It's okay" Yuri smiled.

"I'm Yuri" Yuri stretched her arms, offering it for handshake.

"Ohh I know, you are the princess right?" Sunny said with an annoying voice.

"Yes, uhmmm may I know your name?" Yuri asked.

"Sunny, Choi Sunny" Sunny said without looking.

"It's like I've seen you before, have we met already?" Yuri asked.

"I guess, since my dad is a knight"  Sunny smirked.

"A knight?" Yuri asked again.

Sunny stayed quiet.

"I know, you better leave us first" Yuri said to the knights.

The knights left leaving Yuri and Sunny behind.

"Soooo Sunny, let's get to know each other first. I am Yuri, Park Yuri" Yuri grabbed Sunny's hands and shook it.

"I am Sunny, Choi Sunny" Sunny replied.

"You once told me your father's a knight may I know what's his name? I might know him" Yuri smirked.

"Uhmm, Siwon, Choi Siwon" Sunny nodded.

"Oh chincha? Aigoo Sir Siwon is my favorite knight, the best he is! And he is really brave to fight for our place" Yuri said.

Sunny took a deep breathe then kicks her feet back and forth.

"So sad he died, you know he always teach me how to protect myself" Yuri said.

But Sunny is still quiet, she doesn't want to be rude but she's just uncomfortable with Yuri.

"I know you hate us because your dad died, but I tell you, my father really likes your dad, I don't know but he loves him more than his own children, once I told him to marry Sir Siwon already" Yuri laughed.

Sunny slightly smiled and Yuri noticed it.

"See you're much pretty when you smile, and you know what's the other things he taught me? he taught me to do this and this" Yuri imitating a knight on a battle.

Sunny laughed non-stop that made Yuri to stop.

"You're so lucky he taught you a lot of things" Sunny said.

"But you're much luckier you have a father like him" Yuri said.

"Thanks to you, now I think I might forgive the royal family" Sunny smiled.

"You must forgive us, because we're different from them, plus I am your friend right?" Yuri smirked.

"I'll think about it" Sunny said using her aegyo.

"Oh you're like my brother, aegyo is your life" Yuri joked.

"Really? Well I have a friend, he uses aegyo as well, he's good but I am much better than him, I call him Aegyo King, then he calls me his Aegyo Queen" Sunny said.

"You like him?" Yuri asked excitingly.

"Well, a little? But I think he only treats me as his sister" Sunny smirked.

"Chincha? Well that " Yuri said.

Sunny burst out all of her laughter after hearing Yuri's words.

"Yah! I do not know that a princess like you knows such words"

"Well, I am free to go out of the palace, ohh and speaking of palace, my brother will have a ball, he is searching for his future wife. All girls are invited and you know if possible I want you to be his wife" Yuri said.

"That's impossible, I'm only a commoner" Sunny disagreed.

"So what? You know my father is kind, he told us even commoners are invited, it means he doesn't care if my brother would choose a commoner" Yuri explained.

"Eottokhae? I don't have something to wear" Sunny said.

"Well, I just got a thing to do" Yuri said.

Yuri pulled her to a store and there they tried all the clothes that could possibly fit Sunny. They first try green, then red, then pink, but the bext color that fits her is blue.

"Whoaaa, it's pretty" Yuri said.

"Uhmm thanks Princess Yuri but this is sooooo expensive, I can't afford to buy one" Sunny said.

"Who told you you're buying it? I'm gonna pay for it" Yuri said.

"How can you trust me? I mean, we just met" Sunny said.

"I know, but I think we're gonna understand each other, plus you are Sir Siwon's daughter, so you're like my sister now!" Yuri said.

After buying clothes, the princess pulled her to another store and fit shoes, Sunny at first was not able to balance while wearing high heels but Yuri helped her. Yuri held her hands while walking straight, after several times of practice Sunny already mastered walking with heels.

"Great" Yuri said raising her two thumbs up.

"Thanks" Sunny shyly said.

After shopping, Yuri accompanied Sunny home.

"Thanks Princess Yuri, I really appreciate your gifts but please let me pay for it" Sunny said.

"No, you can pay me by not paying" Yuri smiled.

"Okay!" Sunny said.

"Okay I'm going" Yuri waved her hands.

"Yes! Thanks again, and can I tell you something?" Yuri asked.

"Since I'm going to meet the prince, can I ask is he nice?" Sunny curiously said.

"Yes he is, he's just childish I guess" Yuri laughed.

Sunny smiled then walked in, after that Yuri went and home and walked straight to Sungmin's room.

 

~~~

 

In Sungmin's room

"Sungmin-ah" Yuri called.

"Noona? Waeyo?" Sungmin said.

"Well, I have nothing to talk to and I can't sleep" Yuri said.

"Okay come in" Sungmin opened the door.

Yuri sat on the couch.

"Noona, what do you want to tell me" Sungmin asked.

"Well as you know, your ball is near. Excited?" Yuri asked.

"NO, I don't know what dad is thinking but I hate it" Sungmin said.

"C'mon don't be rude, he's just helping you find the perfect girl for you, plus he is our father, give respect" Yuri scolded at Sungmin.

"Arasso, but noona,----I-----I already like someone" Sungmin confessed.

Yuri covered her open mouth and was really shock.

"Chincha? What's her name? Do I know her?" Yuri said excitingly.

"I don't think you know her, but she is my friend, I don't think she likes me, because she only treats me as her brother" Sungmin replied.

"You know you're like the girl I met a while ago, you're both afraid to tell the truth" Yuri said. "You're afraid to try, why don't you try telling the truth" she added.

Sungmin crossed his arms and pretended to be thinking.

"Truth like confessing?" Sungmin said.

"Yeah!" Yuri said with an isn't-obvious look.

Sungmin held his chin and think.

"Nahh it's too complicated" Sungmin said.

"Why? Wait, can you tell me the details it's tooooo complicated" Yuri said.

"Okay, I have a secret to tell you, actually I went out of the palace------" Sungmin was interrupted by Yuri.

"WHAT?!" Yuri shouted.

"Shhhhhh, don't worry nothing happened, they did not notice who I am, now can we go on to the story" Sungmin complained.

"Okay-okay, but you have a thing with me later on" Yuri said.

"I met this girl, she's nice and cute, I used to call her my aegyo queen" Sungmin said.

"Then" Yuri said signalling him to continue.

"Well, she once called me her Aegyo King, and I like her" Sungmin said.

Yuri closed , her witty mind knew that the story of Sunny and the story of Sungmin were connected. 

"Can I know what's her name?" Yuri said with a teasing look.

"I don't want" Sungmin said.

"Please!!!!" Yuri forced Sungmin.

"Ara ara, I'll tell you" Sungmin said.

"Her name is ------ Su ------ Sunny" 

Yuri clapped her hands, she knew that the girl Sungmin is pointing out is Sunny, but she did not told Sungmin that she knew her.

 

~~~

 

At Sohee's house

Sunny was humming while cooking, thinking about the dresses Yuri and her bought. Although she hates the royal family, it's still her first time to buy clothes like that, as those things are girl's bestfriends. Then Sohee ruined her beautiful daydream.

"Yah! What are you humming there?" Sohee asked.

Sunny rolled her eyes and just left. Suddenly someone knocked at the door, Sunny opened it and saw a knight.

"Ahn residence? The royal family will be holding a ball this saturday, it's for the prince's coronation and search for his queen" the knight said.

Upon hearing this Sohee immediately bumped in to Sunny and the knights conversation.

"I'm the owner of this house, I will attend of course" Sohee said grabbing the invitation.

But the knight pulled it again.

"Yah!" Sohee complained.

"All are invited even her" the knight said pointing at Sunny.

"Her?!" Sohee said, "but she's just a maid" she added.

"Sorry miss but it's the king's command, I'm just following orders" the knight said.

"Fine" Sohee smirked.

Then the knight left.