Chapter 17

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

At the Palace 

Jessica was watering her plants when a knight came.

"Good Morning your highness, the king wants an audience" the knight said.

"Neh, tell him I'm coming" Jessica nodded.

The knight left while Jessica fixed herself. She walked down the stairs and saw Yuri with her husband, Heechul, she happily ran to Yuri and hugged each other. Then she looked besides them and saw an unfamiliar guy.

"Jessica-ah, this is Prince Jaejoong, Heechul's friend" Yuri said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Jessica bowed to him.

The guy bowed to her as well, then the King came with the Queen and Sungmin.

"Appa, omma" Jessica greeted them.

"I believe you already met your future husband" the king said.

Jessica's smile faded away, after hearing what the king said.

"Future husband?" Jessica slowly asked.

"Appa, isn't that unfair for noona?" Sungmin asked.

"Sungmin-ah, I know that your noona wants to get married as well" the king said.

"But appa, she doesn't even know him" Sungmin added.

"Ganchana, I'm sure they're gonna like each other. Jessica-ah, please help Prince Jaejoong to look around the palace" the king said.

"Neh appa-niim" Jessica slowly bowed.

Sungmin felt bad, and Yuri noticed it as well. Yuri invited Sungmin over to Sunny's because she missed her already.

 

~~~

 

At Choi Residence

When Sunny opened the door, she saw Yuri and was surprised.

"Unnie" Sunny said.

Yuri hugged Sunny tight, and she remembered that she's gonna give them something. They sat on the couch and talked.

"Sunny-ah I missed you, how are you? How's my brother, did he make you cry?" Yuri asked.

"Aniyo, we're fine" Sunny said.

"Ahh good then, oh did I mention about *rubs her tummy*" Yuri said.

"Uh deh, at the letter, but it seems you're tummy is not yet big" Sungmin joked.

"Aigoo, of course, it's only 2 weeks" Yuri said.

"2 weeks? So it means, that letter, you just knew it" Sunny said.

"Yes, I am excited to report it to you, Heechul wants it to be a surprise but my hands just wrote everything" Yuri said.

All of them laughed. After a while Donghae came out, he bowed to everybody.

"Oh Unnie, this is my cousin Donghae" Sunny said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Yuri bowed.

"Don't bow your highness, I should be the one bowing" Donghae protested.

"Ganchana, I want to stay humble as ever" Yuri joked.

"Sunny-ah, just gonna go out for a while" Donghae said.

"Okay, but oppa where is omma nad Ryeowook oppa?" Sunny asked.

"Oh they said they're gonna buy some food" Donghae said.

"Okay" Sunny nodded.

Donghae was about to leave when he heard Yuri saying something about Jessica.

"Uh Sungmin-ah, why is Jessica sad a while ago, I thought she wants to get married?" Yuri asked.

"Noona, Jessica noona doesn't like that guy" Sungmin said.

"Guy? Who's guy?" Sunny asked.

"Oh, he's Prince Jaejoong, Heechul's friend, he's handsome and kind so I thought Jessica likes him" Yuri said.

"But noona, she likes another guy" Sungmin said.

"Chincha? With who?" Yuri excitingly said.

Sunny noticed that Donghae was listening so she signalled Sungmin to be quiet. And Sungmin covered Yuri's mouth as well, then Donghae left.

"I think he heard that" Sunny said.

"Yeah, I think so too" Sungmin answered.

"Wait don't tell me it's your cousin?" Yuri asked.

Sungmin and Sunny nodded. Yuri clapped her hands and felt like she has another mission, after making Sunny and Sungmin together, next stop, Jessica and Donghae.

"Sungmin-ah, Sunny-ah, don't worry, we're gonna do something to get them together, arasso?" Yuri said.

Sunny and Sungmin smiled and nodded.

 

~~~

 

At the Palace Garden

Jessica and Jaejoong were walking together but Jessica was not in herself, her mind was flying everywhere. Suddenly Jaejoong noticed it.

"Princess, are you okay?" he asked.

"Neh" Jessica said.

"I believe you're not" Jaejoong said.

"Uhmm, I'm sorry, but I think I can't do it. I'm sorry, I can't marry you" Jessica said.

Jaejoong slightly laughed after hearing what Jessica said.

"I guess that's an early rejection, isn't? We just met and now you're rejecting me" Jaejoong said.

Jessica was embarassed, she bowed her head and placed her hands on her forehead.

"Sorry, I'm sorry" Jessica smiled.

Donghae suddenly came outside the palace gate and saw Jessica with another guy, and it seems like they're having fun because Jessica was smiling while talking to the guy.

"Aishh, maybe that's the guy Sungmin and Sunny were talking about a while ago, what's so good about him? I much manlier than him" Donghae said.

Then he annoyingly left. Jessica saw Donghae and ran to him, but the gates were closed so she was not able to reach him.

"May I ask who is that?" Jaejoong said.

"Uh that's Donghae" Jessica said.

"Your lover?" Jaejoong asked.

"Aniyo" Jessica replied, "but I wish we were" Jessica whispered  to herself.

 

~~~

 

Jessica was with Jaejoong again, they walked around the place outside the palace. Suddenly she saw Donghae walking, she called him but he did not hear, so she just ran to him.

"Donghae-ah" Jessica said.

Donghae just smiled at her then continued to walk.

"Yah! Are you ignoring me?" Jessica asked.

Jaejoong was following them at their back, Donghae looked behind him and saw Jaejoong then continued to walk.

"Yah! I'm asking you, are you ignoring me?" Jessica said.

Donghae stopped walking and faced Jessica.

"Just go with your future husband, that's better" Donghae said.

"What?" Jessica confusedly said.

Then Jessica smiled and blushed. She knew that Donghae is jealous.

"Yah, are you jealous?" Jessica asked.

"Uh, me? Jealous? Since when? tsk tsk tsk, yah, I am not jealous why would I be? I'm not your boyfriend" Donghae said.

Then Jessica's smile faded away. She thought Donghae is right, he's not her boyfriend anyway so why would he feel jealous. Then Jaejoong held her shoulders and continued to follow Donghae. When he catched him, he pulled Donghae's shoulder.

"Yah, the girl is still talking to you, aren't you a gentlemen?" Jaejoong said.

"Huh, and what do you think of yourself? You are the gentleman?" Donghae asked.

"Look, she likes you but you can't see that, so if you continue to keep on ignoring her . . . . . . .  I'm gonna steal her away from you" Jaejoong said.

"This guy is so boastful" Donghae punched Jaejoong.

Jessica saw what Donghae did, and she ran to Jaejoong. She looked at his face and saw his mouth bleeding, she stood up and faced Donghae.

"You should leave now Donghae-ah" she said.

"Fine, you don't know who you are going with" Donghae said.

Donghae walked away already. While Jessica helped Jaejoong to stand up. 

 

~~~

 

At Choi Residence

Sunny saw that Donghae's hands were red, so she looked at it but Donghae pulled it away.

"Oppa, what happened?" Sunny said.

"Nothing, I just punched a tree" Donghae replied.

"Oppa, of all people why lie to me?" Sunny said.

Donghae sat on the couch and lean his head to it.

"That Jaejoong is so boastful, you know what he told me? He's gonna steal Jessica away from me" Donghae said.

"What?" Sunny said.

"Ahh I get it, you're jealous right?" 

Donghae just nodded and Sunny sat beside him.

"Violence is not a solution, it's much fun to watch if you hurt your enemy without using violence?" Sunny said.

"Huh?" Donghae confusedly asked.

"What I mean is that, if you hurt your enemy emotionally, it hurts 10 times than punching him" Sunny said.

"I still don't get it" Donghae said.

"Win Jessica's heart, that's the only way for you to have your true happiness" Sunny said.

Sunny slightly hit Donghae's arms and walked to her room. While Donghae thought that Sunny is right, he should win Jessica's heart.

 

~~~

 

At the palace

Donghae came to the palace with a bunch of flowers. Jessica walked to him but with a sad face.

"Hi" Donghae said.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

"Uhmm, I wanted to say sorry for what I did to Jaejoong" Donghae said.

"You should say sorry to him, not to me" Jessica replied.

Jessica noticed the flowers Donghae was holding.

"For you" Donghae said.

"Thanks" Jessica grabbed the flowers.

"Is there anything else?" Jessica asked.

"Eh?" Donghae replied.

"Is there anything you like to say to me?" Jessica said.

"Uhmm none" Donghae said.

"Okay, you may go" Jessica bowed.

Donghae left with a long face, Jessica is surely angry at him but he still won't gave up. He passed by Jaejoong who is walking towards Jessica, he looked back and saw Jessica hugged Jaejoong. He continued on but this time he hurried.

"For you" Jaejoong said.

"Thanks" Jessica grabbed the flowers.

She gave it to the maid and the maid placed it on a vase. Jessica and Jaejoong talked for a while. After Jaejoong left, Jessica saw the flowers Donghae gave her on the trash. She removed Jaejoong's flower from the vase and replaced it with Donghae's flower. She the flower's petals.

"Thank you for the wonderful flowers" Jessica said.

Jessica was walking down the hall when she overheard Sungmin and Yuri talking.

"WHAT?! Aisshh, that Jaejoong is really boastful how could he say that" Yuri asked.

"I know right, he also told Donghae that if he continued to avoid Jessica, he's gonna steal her away from Donghae" Sungmin said.

"Aisshhh, I wanna punched that guy, you know Donghae just did fine, it's okay if he punched him" Yuri said.

Jessica suddenly remembered what happened, she told Donghae to get lost. She misunderstood him.

"But noona, be careful, your baby" Sungmin said.

"My baby, is fine, sorry baby, mother is angry right now" Yuri said.

 

~~~

 

At Choi Residence

Jessica knocked at the door and Donghae was the one to open it. They came face to face with each other.

"What are you doing here?" Donghae asked.

"I want to say sorry, for what I did" Jesssica replied.

"It's okay, it's only the right thing to protect your lover" Donghae said.

"No it's not, I'm sorry if I misunderstood you, I already knew the truth why you punched Jaejoong" Jessica said.

Donghae was enlightened, he suddenly felt happy.