Epilogue

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

At Choi Residence

Sunny looked at her record and saw the number 18 was underlined with black ink.

"18? What's the occasion on that day?" Sunny said.

She was thinking deeply on what is the occasion that day. After a long time thinking she remembered what is it.

"Ahh Sungmin and my 1st year anniversary!" Sunny said.

She changed her clothes and ran so fast, she went to the palace and gave the knight a letter for Sungmin.

 

(Sungmin's POV)

I was walking down the hallway with both of my hands on my pocket and humming around when a knight hand me a letter, he said it's from a lady, the knight doesn't know who she is because her hood was covering her face.

"Hmm, I wonder whom this came from" I said.

I sat down on chair and opened the envelope, then read the letter.

"Prince-ah, this is a very special day for you and your special someone, did you prepare something for you lover?" Sungmin said.

"Wait, where did this came from?" Sungmin thought.

I just did not mind it and continued to walk.

(End of POV)

 

Sungmin walked to the book shelf and search for his journal, he flipped the pages and saw the last page.

"Sunny and my 1st year?" Sungmin shouted.

He immediately changed his clothes and went to Sunny's house. 

"Aisshhh I can't believe I forgot my girlfriend and my 1st year anniversary" Sungmin said as he ran fast.

 

~~~

 

At Choi Residence

Sunny walked home because she got tired from waiting for Sungmin at their meeting place, the tree where they always done their picnik.

"Oppa nappa, don't tell me you forgot" Sunny said.

Sunny angrily stabbed the noodles with her fork.

"Oh it's bad to play with foods" Sunny said.

"Mian food" Sunny pouted.

Sunny took a deep breathe and was about to locked their front door when she heard Sungmin shouting.

"Sunny-ah, Sunny-ah" Sungmin said running.

"Sungmin-ah" Sunny replied.

Sungmin reached Sunny was really exhausted, he breathe deeply, and gulped. Sunny giggle seing Sungmin making an effort to be able to reach her.

"Sunny-ah, mianhaeyo, i don't know it's our 1st year anniversary, time is soooooo fast" Sungmin said.

"Arasso, come inside, I cook something for you but it's cold now" Sunny said.

"Ganchana, it's a price for me to pay since I was not able to treat you today, I promise tomorrow I'll make it up to you" Sungmin said.

"Jeongmallyo?" Sunny asked.

"Neh, jeongmallyo" Sungmin replied.

Then they enter Sunnys house and Sungmin ate what Sunny cooked.

"How is it?" Sunny said.

"It would be better if it's hot, but it's fine, it's delicious" Sungmin said.

"Oh chincha? gomawo Sungmin-sh" Sunny said.

Then Sunny hugged Sungmin. 

 

~~~

 

Backyard

Sunny was stretching her arms while walking at their backyard. Suddenly Sungmin came and hugged her from the back.

"Sunny-ah, I'm really sorry, time is really fast, I did not noticed we're already 1 year" Sungmin pouted his lips.

"Arasso, Eh Sungmin-ah, do you have any plan for us in the future?" Sunny asked.

"Plan like what?" Sungmin replied.

"Like, having kids and a house and" Sunny was interrupted by Ryeowook.

"Sunny-ah" Ryeowook happily said.

But when he saw Sunny and Sungmin hugging each other he was shocked that he slipped and fell on his .

"Aww yah, please be more careful, you're doing has adult content" Ryeowook said.

"Bwo? What adult content?" Sunny laughed.

"Adult content, not for kids" Ryeowook said.

"Aisshh oppa it's natural for couples to do these, plus you're not a kid anymore" Sunny said.

"You should go meet someone and do the same with us" Sungmin said hugging Sunny again.

"Ay, ay, ay" Ryeowook said covering his eyes.

Then he ran inside the house.

"Aisshh, my brother is really like a child" Sunny said.

"Ani kyeopta" Sungmin said.

"Bwo? My brother kyeopta? Aishh" Sunny crossed her arms then left.

"Sunny-ah" Sungmin followed Sunny.

When he reached her he suddenly grabbed her arms and used his aegyo.

"Yah!" Sunny said removing Sungmin's hands to her arms.

"Sunny-ah, mian, forgive me" Sungmin said.

"Ani, just marry my brother, since he's cute" Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Ani Sunny-ah, please forgive me" Sungmin kneeled on the ground.

"Yah! Stand up" Sunny said standing him up.

"No, I will not stand up unless you forgive me" Sungmin said.

"Aishh, stand up and I will forgive you" Sunny said.

"Ani, I will stand up if you forgive me" Sungmin said.

Then Sunny don't know what to do, so she just knelt down on Sungmin's height and glared at him. Sungmin suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Arasso, I will stand up now" he pouted his lips.

"Ani, just kneel their" Sunny said and raised her eyebrow.

"What?" Sungmin said with low voice.

Sunny smiled and held his face, then slowly she pulled it towards her face and kissed him. The kiss means, she agreed to live with Sungmin forever. The kiss means, she is willing to be Sungmin's wife who will love him no matter what happens. Many years had passed and Sungmin became the King and Sunny became his queen, they had 3 childrens named, Hyoyeon, Luna and Taemin, but the interesting thing here is, Sunny and Sungmin's youngest child Taemin, fell in love on a commoner named Krystal, and like the saying "like father like son," Taemin also did what his father had done, he pretended to be a commoner and got close to the girl. Well I guess history just repeats itself.

 

THE END!!!