Chapter 16

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

Sungmin woke up early to fetch Sunny to her house. Sunny walked slowly, avoiding to wake everybody up. They walked around and searched for some things they needed. They bought some fruits, some picnik mats and such, but where would they use it?

"Sungmin-ah, I can't believe I'm doing this" Sunny said.

"Yeah me too!" Sungmin replied.

Sunny laid the mat to the grassland, she also placed the candles to it's proper position, while Sungmin pulled off the excess and tall grasses. They added the foods they bought as well. 

"It's done" Sunny said.

"Yeah, I'm so excited for this Sunny-ah" Sungmin hugged Sunny from her back.

"Neh, I wonder what would be their expression" Sunny smiled.

"Let's just see" Sungmin said.

The truth is, their plan is to make a romantic picnik for Donghae and Jessica. So after fixing everything, Sunny walked first to call Donghae, after a while Sungmin called Jessica. 

Sunny and Sungmin lighted on the candles before Donghae and Jessica entered the place. There were romantic candle lights, Jessica even played with one, she tries to touch the small fire from the candle, they browse around and was shocked when they reached the middle part of the place.

"YOU!!!" they pointed at each other.

Jessica's eyes grew bigger when she saw a beautiful picnik cloth laid with some breads and fruits on it.

"Sungmin-ahhhhhhhhhhh" Jessica annoyingly shouted.

"Sunny-ah" Donghae just calmly said.

Sungmin and Sunny who were spying behind the bushes, came out with their heads bowed.

"What is this?" Jessica said.

But Sunny and Sungmin were just quiet, they looked at each other and laughed.

"Lay it on me" Jessica said with her arms on her hips.

"We want you to date" Sunny and Sungmin said in chorus.

"You want us to what?!" Jessica and Donghae said.

"Date, as in you and you as a couple" Sungmin pointed at both of them.

"Sunny-ah, this is cute but I don't like cute things" Donghae said.

"Huh! Hey mister perfect, don't think that I like this too! This is childish!" Jessica said.

Sungmin and Sunny watched them as they fight again. Sunny tried to stop them but she was pushed by the two of them. Sunny fell and Sungmin helped her to stand.

"YAH! Can't you see? You already hurt someone and yet you guys kept on fighting?" Sungmin shouted.

"Now who's childish?" he added.

Sungmin held Sunny's hands on his right hand and her shoulders on his left, Sunny's right foot was injured because she tripped on a rock, Jessica and Donghae felt bad.

"Sorry Sunny-ah" Jessica said.

But Sungmin just looked bad at her.

"Sunny-ah mian" Donghae held Sunny's hand.

But Sunny just smiled. 

"It's okay,oppa, can you clean this place for me?" Sunny asked.

"But, it's so beautiful" Donghae said.

"It's okay, no one wants it anyway" Sunny said.

Sunny and Sungmin left, while Jessica and Donghae were left alone.

"Yah! Because of you my cousin was injured" Donghae shouted.

"Yah! Because of you my brother answered me back" Jessica shouted back.

"Let's just, let's not fight, can we? My cousin prepared this for us but we just ignored her effort" Donghae said.

"It's not only your cousin who prepared this also my brother" Jessica replied.

"But I'm sure it's my cousin's idea" Donghae said.

"NO, my brother is wise so it's his idea" Jessica answered back.

Then the two of them stopped quarreling at last, Donghae decided to just not mind her to avoid fighting again. Donghae sat while Jessica was left standing.

"Yah, sit down" Donghae said.

"I don't want to" Jessica crossed her arms.

"Please?" Donghae pleased.

Jessica smiled and blushed, because a guy said please to her. She pretended to be annoyed, she sat in front of Donghae as she stomped her feet.

"This is really childish" Jessica said looking around.

"But you like it?" Donghae said.

Jessica just pouted her lips and continued to look around, then saw Donghae putting peanut butter on a bread.

"What makes you think I like this?" Jessica asked.

"Well, every girl wants childish things" Donghae said.

After putting peanut butter, Donghae gave the bread to Jessica, Jessica at first doesn't want but she just grabbed it slowly.

"Yes, girls like childish things but believe me they don't want to act like one" Jessica said.

"Say that to my cousin since she always uses aegyo to me" Donghae said.

"Sunny to? Well my brother calls himself "The Aegyo King," he's really good at doing aegyo" Jessica laughed.

Suddenly it felt awkward since they were fighting a moment ago and now they are laughing.

"Okay" Jessica said.

Jessica took a bite from the bread and had a peanut butter spread on the side of , Donghae slowly moved closer and stretched his arms to reached Jessica. Jessica covered her body with her arms thinking that Donghae would do something to her, but Donghae laughed as he wipe Jessica's mouth.

"Yah! You think I'm gonna do something to you? Not really, I'm a good boy" Donghae said.

Jessica was really embarassed, Donghae moved back to his place and took a bite from his sandwich.

"Thanks" Jessica said.

"Anytime" Donghae replied.

The two of them were eating silently when Donghae started a conversation.

"Uhmm, is Sungmin close to you?" he asked.

"Uh, no, we always fight. He is close to my younger sister, Yuri" Jessica nodded.

"Then why did you get angry when I made him jealous" Donghae said.

"Well, he is also my brother so I need to protect him. That's what I learned from my parents, even though we fought sometimes, okay, many times I am still his sister, I love him" Jessica said.

"Oh, well I also love my cousin, it's like Ryeowook and I became her dads when Uncle Siwon died" Donghae said.

"Yeah, I remember Sir Siwon, he's really brave" Jessica said.

"Yeah, that's why I really idolized my uncle, I want to be like him" Donghae said.

"You do? Hey, do you want to be a knight? I can help you" Jessica said.

It was really an awkward moment for them, especially to Donghae, because a moment ago Jessica was bragging him but now she is offering him to be knight with a big smile. He did not know this side of Jessica.

"Sure why not" Donghae nodded.

"Great" Jessica said.

Sunny and Sungmin reached Sunny's house, he slowly helped Sunny to sit down on the couch.

"Ah-ah-ah" Sunny cried in pain.

"Mian Sunny-ah, I'm saying sorry on behalf of my sister" Sungmin said.

"It's okay, they did not mean it" Sunny said.

Sungmin knelt down in front of Sunny, he slowly removed her shoes and massaged her feet.

"Does this hurt?" he said slightly twisting her foot.

"Uh neh" Sunny replied.

"Is it okay now?" Sungmin asked.

"Uh yes, thanks" Sunny replied.

Then Sungmin placed Sunny's shoes back to her feet and help her to stand up, they walked outside to feel some fresh air. Suddenly not far from their place, Sungmin saw Donghae and Jessica eating and having fun together. He smiled and told Sunny what he saw.

 

~~~

 

Donghae and Jessica cleaned up the place and had fun getting to know each other. 

"I'm sorry for bragging you a while ago, I am just overprotective to my brother and I thought you were a---" Jessica said.

"A bad guy?" Donghae continued.

"Yes" Jessica shyly said.

"It's okay, but nice meeting you Jessica" Donghae said.

"Nice meeting you too" Jessica smiled.

Then they shook hands. 

 

~~~

 

At Choi Residence

"Oppa what happen?" Sunny said.

"Nothing" Donghae replied.

"What nothing, c'mon tell me" Sunny pushed him.

"Okay, we're friends now okay? Thanks for you tripping and being injured, I became friends with my dream girl" Donghae joked.

"Huh! So you thought I did that being injured in purpose, bad oppa" Sunny said.

"Ani, thanks Sunny-ah it was a very romantic date" Donghae said.

"No, you're still a bad oppa, that'll never change" Sunny said.

Sunny walked back to her room. But when she closed the door, she pulled her arms in the air and jumped up and down. She was happy.

 

~~~

 

At the palace 

Jessica was humming while walking down the hallway, Sungmin saw her and burts out laughing. Jessica heard him and looked bad at him, then he stopped laughing.

"Sungmin-ah are you laughing to your sister?" Jessica said but with a smile.

"ah noona, you're scarier  when you scold at me with a smile" Sungmin pouted.

"Really? Mian, oh by the way, thanks for the picnik, I like it" Jessica said.

"Noona" he said stretching his arms to Jessica.

But Jessica continued to walk. Sungmin just scratch his head and just laughed.

 

~~~

 

Sunny woke up because someone was knocking at the door, she opened it and saw Jessica so early in the morning.

"Is Donghae there?" she said.

"Uh deh" Sunny said as she wiped her eyes.

"Oh can you tell him I came" Jessica said.

"Okay" Sunny smiled.

Donghae walked out without Sunny. Donghae closed the door silently avoiding to wake everyone up. They took a stroll around the place, and Jessica toured him around.

"Here is the favorite bookstore, uhmm some fruit stalls and such, oh and there is my favorite shoe store" Jessica said.

Donghae nodded and laughed everytime Jessica was pointing to everything. They continued to walked around and stopped by a small restaurant, they ordered food and decided to eat them while they walk. 

"Oh, this taste great, taste it" Jessica fed Donghae.

"Yes, it taste good" Donghae nodded.

Donghae tasted the other food they bought and fed Jessica also.

"Uh I think it's too much" Jessica said with full.

"Oh Mian" Donghae said.

Both of them laughed.

 

~~~

 

4 weeks later

Sunny and Sungmin were at Sunny's house and was really bored. Sungmin was lying on Sunny's lap with his arms crossed.

"I wonder what they're doing right now" Sungmin said.

"Me too, they should be out there getting to know each other" Sunny said.

"For 4 weeks? They should be friends right now" Sungmin said

"I know, Sungmin-ah let's go out" Sunny pouted.

"Aigoo, your aegyo won't work on me" Sungmin said.

"What? It's not working? why do other girls do it on you already?" Sunny pushed Sungmin away from her lap.

Sungmin fell on the floor. He rubbed his back and shouted in pain.

"Yah!" Sungmin shouted.

"Why? You're shouting at me?" Sunny's eyes grew bigger.

"Of course not" Sungmin said with low voice.

Sunny smiled seeing Sungmin being childish again. She pinched his cheeks and messed his hair.

Sungmin was still helping Sunny to walk, he's holding Sunny's hands while looking around. 

"Oppa, look at that" Sunny said.

"Pretty" Sungmin said.

"Just like me" Sunny joked.

"Aigoo" Sungmin pinched Sunny's cheeks.

Suddenly Sunny saw Donghae and Jessica walking together behind Sungmin.

"Oppa, isn't that Donghae oppa?" Sunny pointed at them

Sungmin turn to his back and saw them.

"And Jessica noona" Sungmin said.

Sunny crossed her arms.

"Huh, look at them, it's like a weeks ago they were fighting like cats and dogs and now they can't be torn apart" Sunny joked.

Sungmin and Sunny bothe laughed. Suddenly they walked close and followed the two, then they saw them on a food stall eating, Sungmin slipped so he fell on the ground, Jessica saw him and walked to him.

"Sungmin-ah, what are you doing there?" Jessica asked.

"Ah noona, I'm just walking around" Sungmin said stretching his arms.

"Aigoo, are you spying on us?" Jessica said.

"No, of course not" Sungmin said.

"C'mon we're about to eat, let's go to the palace, inviite Sunny as well" Jessica smiled.

Sungmin turn to Sunny and smirked.

"She's really scary" Sungmin said.

Sunny laughed. Sungmin help her stood up and they rode the carriage, they headed to the palace to eat.

 

~~~

 

At the palace

Sungmin pulled the chair for Sunny, and helped her sit.

"Woahh, my brother is such a gentleman" Jessica joked.

"Thanks noona" Sungmin smiled.

Then Donghae also pulled the chair for Jessica.

"Thanks oppa" Jessica said.

Sunny and Sungmin looked at each other.

"Oppa?" they mouthed at the same time.

Then the two of them chuckled. After a while the meal came and was served to them. While serving Jessica started a conversation.

"Sungmin-ah, Yuri will come home soon" Jessica said.

"Chincha?" Sungmin said excitingly.

"Neh, *face to the servant* thank you *back to Sungmin* yes, she sent you a message, here read this" Jessica handed over the letter.

Sungmin read it, while Sunny also took a peek. 

"Dear Sungmin, Noona will come home soon and probably I will bring a good news" he stopped and looked at Sunny.

"Good new?" he asked.

But Sunny just raised her shoulders. Then they continue to read.

"I miss you Sungmin-ah, so sad you ccan't come here, it's really beautiful here, I hope you can bring Sunny here too!" he stopped and smiled.

"Wait for me, tell dad and mom that I'm coming home, and tell Jessica unnie to get married?" Sungmin said in shocked.

Jessica opened in shocked, she looked at Donghae and Donghae just laughed.

"I have many gifts for you and Sunny, so I hope you'll wait for me, Love, Noona" Sungmin read.

Suddenly Sunny saw more at the end of the letter.

"Oppa look" she pointed at the end.

"Oh, and P.S., Sunny-ah would you be the godmother for my baby? hehe LOVE YOU ALL!!!" Sungmin shouted.

"Baby? What baby?" Sungmin said in shock.

"Baby? It means Yuri unnie is-----" Sunny looked at Donghae.

"Yuri is pregnant?" Jessica and Sungmin said in chorus.

Suddenly the King and Queen came and heard them talking.

"What are you shouting you two?" Queen Taeyeon said.

"Umma, look Yuri noona is pregnant" Sungmin showed his mom the letter.

The queen and the king became happy and excited for Yuri's comeback, the King suddenly announced and commands to prepare for a welcome party for Mr. and Mrs. Kim Heechul. 

 

~~~

 

Jessica and Donghae walked outside the palace.

"Congratulations to your sister" Donghae said.

"Oh thanks, you know what I'm jealous of her" Jessica said.

"Why?" Donghae asked.

"Because she have a family now" Jessica replied.

"You want to have one?" Donghae said.

"Of course, every girl dreams to have their own happy family" Jessica answerd.

"I'm free" Donghae joked.

"What? wait what do you mean by you're free?" Jessica asked.

"Nothing, I'm just kidding" Donghae said.

"C'mon, what's that for?" Jessica pushed him.

The two walked around and continued to tease each other. And gone much close to one another. With Jessica waiting for the guy she likes to propose to her and ask for her hand, marry her and be happy with her for the rest of their lives. Still wondering, when would that be?