The Wedding

The Existence of Life

 

Character: Kyuhyun, Changmin, Victoria

 

       The entertainer takes a glimpse towards his left side, where Kyuhyun is standing close to him. His lanky friend is looking sleek and sharp as always with tailored black suit, notch lapel matches with the white dress shirt, with top button left undone and the loosely-tied solid black skinny ties.

       While he himself sporting a well-fitted black tuxedo with a formal vest, he chooses a solid dark-gray bow tie to go with the white dress shirt. Changmin leaves his tux s at first, for he feels as his lack of air in the passageway might choke him in any seconds.

       Everyone in the hall is moving to their respective place when the door to the main entrance open, revealing the most anticipated bride of the evening. The bride who fixated her stare on the man-for-the-lifetime in front her, wears strapless fit and flare lace organza gown that swipes the floor just nicely while walking down the aisle, linking an arm with her beloved father. The long, slim dress seems fit her stature perfectly.

       Stealing a quick glance around the hall, Victoria begins to relax, allowing the genuine expressions on her face, for once.

       The bridegroom, who nervously stands from afar, can't seem to snap himself from the blinding sight in front of him. Victoria looks dazzlingly beautiful with the small, tiny embroidery satin flowers over the fabric and right from the waist, the appliques flower cascading down the floor-length white gown. A pastel violet ribbon wraps around her waistline perfectly, matching with the color theme of the wedding as she holds the bouquet.

       When all the attentions from every attendees in the hall should be focusing on the beautiful bride, Kyuhyun doesn't let his eyes stay on her that long as he catches another sight that looks as alluring as the bride, across the hall.

       The lanky doctor stares at the petite figure, which sports the black dress shirt with the matching patterned shawl lapel suit with one button, accentuating the slim figure and at the same time, outlining how outstanding the designer can get.

       Kyuhyun stares the said male like it is an eternity, and the moment the small designer locks eyes with him, the world around them dissolves, leaving them on their own way - just the two of them. The lanky male is willing to do anything to stay like this, forever with the smaller male, but in those brief seconds as the reality love to play tricks with him, Ryeowook averts his brown-almost-black eyes away from him.

       Though Kyuhyun is wavering right now, from the lost eye-contact, he succeeds in retaining his composure. He can't afford to embarrass his best friend, not in front of the crowd and the reporters.

       After the bride and bridegroom has exchange the vows, Kyuhyun brings out the gold bands with a hammered finish, both for Victoria and Changmin. Retreating from the altar that constructed under the tree branches and driftwood, decorated with white lilies and orchids - done by his sister - Kyuhyun leaves the now husband-and-wife.