Wary Issue

The Existence of Life

 

Character: Yesung, Ryeohyun

 

       "Eat up." Widens his smokey-eyes, the lawyer stares at the girl in disbelief.

       "This is for us. Do you think I could actually eat all of this?" The girl explains.

       Blinking some more, Yesung complies, before taking a pair of culinary from Ryeohyun - he doesn't realize that the girl has brings the two pairs for them.

       Getting indulge with how appetizing the luxury treats are, Yesung lets himself lost, not minding how awkward he actually is with the little daughter. Stuffing himself with nice decorated brown muffins, he curiously casts a look towards the girl.

       "I thought you hate me."

       "Says who?"

       "Well, you are not really welcoming us every time we visit your house. So, I thought..."

       "That... - I can't help to feel that way. But, that doesn't mean I hate you."

       You don't hate me? - "Does that mean you hate my friends?"

       Ryeohyun leaves the question hanging, for she doesn't know what suits her description about them.

       When there is barely anything to eat on the plate, the girl then eyes the lawyer.

       "If, you thought that I hate you, do the others feel the same like you do?"

       Yesung shouldn't tell her the truth, but the persistent look on her hazel eyes demand him to spill everything, but of course, Yesung has to underlie everything nicely, without sounding too offending.

       "They should understand you." Breathing a weak sigh, "We didn't expect you to actually like us, anyway. You care for Ryeowook, after all. He's your father."

       "I don't want to hate them. I really do. You know that, I told you before right, that I..." She can't continue her words as tears spilling from her orbs.

       Pulling the little girl in his embrace, Yesung soothes her.

       "I know. I'm sorry, okay. Please don't cry. People are looking at us." Continuing to pacify the little girl, the lawyer tries so hard to contain his own tears. "They understand you, trust me. Stop crying, Ryeohyun. You're going to smear your make-up."

       "I don't wear any make-ups." With a little sobs every now and then, Ryeohyun pulls away from Yesung, close enough to see the slight teary eyes of the lawyer. "I don't hate you, because you'd stick around with my both fathers as long as you want to. So, there's no reason for me to hate you."

       In honesty, Ryeohyun loves Yesung the most, out all of the nine guys. That's why it hurts her badly, when she realizes the lawyer has a feeling towards his father. Though, she doesn't feel bad about having Yesung as his father, she knows Ryeowook thinks otherwise. Plus, she always has an insight that his beautiful and handsome father still harbors feeling for someone else.

 

 

#####################

 

 

 

My bad for not updating this. It's been two weeks already. Sigh~ Sorry guys. 

You know, I might want to end this teasers before putting the real story but I don't have a proper title story to it yet. Though the theme for it has been discovered, I'd still stuck with the title story. Let's see how much more longer can I keep doing these.

 

Happy Anniversary ELF! - 140602