Unintended

The Existence of Life

 

Character: Hankyung, Ryeowook

 

       Ryeowook feels this party is a bad idea as everyone keeps reminding him to come. Okay, maybe he his forgetful at times but an awful bunches of texts really annoyed him.

       "Ryeowook, open the door." Hankyung demands from the outside. When the taller receives no responses, he decides to do the hard way.

       "Open the door now. I'll break the door if I have to." Threatening the younger, Hankyung emphasizes each word.

       The banging on the door annoyed Ryeowook even more but he has no intend to stop the action instead he presses pillow onto his both ears. For a moment, he thought that the taller male might give up as the noise is gone but he believes the latter must be up to something.

       Slowly he releases the pillow and decides to stay in the bathroom in case the taller might come back. Lucky for him that the guess is true but unlucky for him that before he manages to lock himself in the bathroom, Hankyung the chef has captured his left upper arm.

       The bedroom's door is wide open with the key on its respective lock. Someone in the house is helping the taller - why they couldn't respect his privacy for once?

       Ryeowook grips tightly on the bathroom door using his free hand and he positions his right leg at the back of the bathroom door. The taller holds onto the smaller's waist securely using his right hand before he unclasps Ryeowook's grip on the door using the other hand.

       "Come on, Ryeowook. Relax your grip." The smaller didn't buy the fallacious argument instead he tightens the grip. His other hand balls into a fist and strikes a few blows on the latter's chest but to no avail. He then feels the taller jerks him further by the waist - he yelps by the sudden movement.

       The taller easily lifts the smaller onto his shoulder as the latter's grip loosens. Defeated, Ryeowook calmly form an escape plan. Once they reach downstairs, Ryeowook bites Hankyung's shoulder and pushes the taller off with his both hand on the chest.

       But the faster male quickly act on reflexes as he traps the younger beneath him. He stares at the male on the floor, "Are you scared, Ryeowook?"

       The unnerve question is the last straw for the younger as he punches the taller squarely on the jaw.

       "Dammit Ryeowook!" The hefty powerful punch had he reeled over. Painfully, he moves around - he thought he should stand up, but the throbbing pain inhibits him from doing so. Fortunately, the younger brother of Ryeowook helps him to stand up.

 

       Ryeowook's mother runs for an ice pack while Mr. Kim paces towards his son, hugs the smaller frame before softly say, "I won't say anything for you, son. You know I won't unless you want me to."

       Pushing his father gently with a smile, Ryeowook walks over to his mother and takes the ice pack.

       "I'm sorry." He brings the ice pack to the male's jaw. Missing the eye-contact, the designer continues, his voice is strained. "We can leave in thirty minutes."

       Hankyung places his hand on top of Ryeowook's, "Thanks, Ryeowook."

       Leaving the injured man after sometime, Ryeowook then grabs Ryeohyun gently by her wrist - heading to the garden on the left side of the house.