Puzzle Piece

The Existence of Life

 

Character: Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, Zhoumi

 

       They come with two cars, as Changmin and Victoria's friends all decide to come to the shopping mall. Because Changmin refuses to be apart from his wife, Zhoumi finds himself in Yunho's car alongside with Hankyung. While on their back, the taller designer debates on whether he should pass out or not, when suddenly Yoochun says something.

       "Ryeohyun seems close with Kyuhyun. She looks cute though."

       Jaejoong plays with his phone, says. "I seriously want to adopt her. She has the warm smile like Ryeowook's."

       After a while, Yunho behind the wheel keeps the conversation going. "You know, I'm pretty sure Kyuhyun and Ryeohyun has the same eye color - a golden brown."

       "It's hazel brown eyes." Hankyung corrects it, though he feels uneasy with the topic, considering he perfectly knows where this conversation is leading to.

       Yunho nods, agreeing with the chef. "Right, that's the word."

       "I thought she's Ryeowook's daughter?" Yoochun looks puzzled.

       "She is." Silence stretches the whole ride as everyone speculates; trying not to ponder about the little girl.

       "Well, it might be coincidence." Junsu breaks the spell.

       Jaejoong quickly argues. "I think everyone in this car doesn't believe that. Like it is a coincidence when Henry looks like he wants to murder someone when Kyuhyun came last night."

       Zhoumi freezes up at the mention of the singer, the same time Yunho reasons out, "It's not the same thing, and Henry just doesn't like Kyuhyun that much."

       "Are you sure? I can sense that Ryeowook is the missing piece to the whole puzzle."

       Hankyung feels a lump forms in his throat. He isn't sure whether the fact that Jaejoong is catching everything in just one night or the circumstance that everyone in the car is about to know the whole truth scare him the most.

       "Then, what are you suggesting?" Yoochun returns the question of Jaejoong with a question.

       "I have a theory, but can say I say this, Zhoumi?" Jaejoong probes the taller designer, who keeps quite since they start this conversation.

       "Sure." He almost cracks his voice as all the occupants in the car look over him, except Yunho.

       "Ryeohyun is both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun's daughter." He studies all the face - minus the designer and the chef's - they're not surprised though. "See, I know you guys thought the same thing. The issue is why they look like they are avoiding each other, right?"

       "They probably have a different route at some point." Yunho makes a comments.

       Yoochun chips in, "It might be, but the way Ryeohyun looks comfortable around Kyuhyun doesn't seem like they have separated from each other. It's endearing watching the doctor acts around the little girl."