The Titled Cousin

The Existence of Life

 

Character: Yesung

 

       Strolling along the pavement outside the restaurant, Yesung remembers the first time he met Ryeowook. It was at his grandfather's hospital. And for once in his life, he finally encountered a beautiful male.

       In an instant, he fell in love so deep that everything blinded him except the younger. Upon hearing about the arranged marriage between his cousin, Kyuhyun and the petite male, he felt that his world is crumbling down, waiting for the tide to wash away all of it - leaving him with nothing to hold for.

       But then he saw a speck of hope when he knew that his cousin is not very keen on the marriage as Kyuhyun dated someone else at that time. He continued to be the knight in the shining armor for the slender male.

       Around six months after the marriage, Yesung recognized the lanky male's subtle actions towards the smaller. Although, he was very sure that the petite didn't realize this but he can't help to feel threaten by the hidden motives of Kyuhyun.

       Certainly, the announced marriage that kept secret between the two, to both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's close friends make Yesung felt even more restless. When there was this particular person tried to hospitalize the petite, he decided to be on the latter's side for the rest of his life.

       This was where he started to doubt the whole standing-by-your-side-forever thing.

       Initially when Ryeowook flew to Paris, he and Sungmin took care of the smaller until the younger chose to live with his aunt. However, he visited Ryeohyun every weekend and each time he spent time with the little girl, he felt that the lanky male should knew about this.

       He admitted that he is such a chicken for he never tried to find the courage to tell his cousin about the girl.

       Last two years, when his grandfather died, he doesn't know what to feel. His senses all go to numbness and his emotion get tangled even more as he saw the lanky male didn't shed any tears throughout the ordeal.

       The next day when all the family members panicked regarding the missing Kyuhyun, he searched for the male and surprisingly, he found the latter at his grandfather's grave - weeping over the loss. Watching from afar, Yesung let tears streamed down his face like a broken dam.
 
       Everything from the past came rushing within him at that time - the day he became the Cho's family member thanks to the grandfather, the feeling he felt when his baby brother and Kyuhyun were born, the friendship he had with the lanky male until he left it shattered, to the day where he didn't know what he should do to gain the latter's trust yet at the same time he has to leave Ryeowook out from his sight - which he knew he could never do that.

       Both males are important for him and he still hasn't found the nerve to do any of that. Not until he decided to come back to South Korea and met their friend, Siwon - together they founded their own firm; Y&S Associate.

       Unofficially, Siwon became his informant, told him about Kyuhyun's whereabout and sort - that's the very least he could do.

 

 

####################

 

 

 

 

High school era:

Kyuhyun's friends are: Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kibum, Henry

Ryeowook's friends are: Sungmin, Donghae 

 

Hankyung and Zhoumi come from China to Seoul in 2008, and they befriend first with Sungmin.

In Best Man chapter, Changmin has stated that he know Kyuhyun from playing StarCraft game. He is Kyuhyun's best online buddy gamer.  

 

 

*My bad, for confusing all of you. I'm truly sorry. There's always the first time for everything. So yeah, really - I'm sorry. And special thanks to wintertmm for voicing out your opinion, and also for noticing my mistake. :)

Feel free, if you guys want something from me and do correct me if you're noticing something that doesn't fit into my story.