Unexpected Savior

The Existence of Life

 

Character: Ryeowook, Kyuhyun

 

       Bursting into the second one, without intending to let the person inside acknowledges his presence, or rather the ill-mannered sudden entrance; Kyuhyun catches the flabbergasted look of Ryeowook from behind the table. Shutting the door gently, the lanky male leans against the wall beside the door frame.

       "Siwon-hyung asks for my help since he can't help you. Does Donghae-hyung informs you that?"

       Tilting his head side to side, Ryeowook stands up while gathering his things on the table. "No, he just told me someone is going to pick me up. And he told me to wait." The words have been measure out.

       He didn't tell me it's going to be you. Who else is going to be his savior, though?

       They walk to the elevator without actually producing any sound - albeit there is tittle-tattle here and there whenever someone encounters the petite designer and Ryeowook can only smile, as he tags along behind the lanky male. And they stay silent like that with the doctor maintains the safe distance between them. The designer though curious on whether the lanky doctor really understands the situation, swallows the entire lingering questions.

       Silently, Ryeowook is hoping that the other male knows what to do.

       Kyuhyun then grabs the slender male's wrist gently that it surprises Ryeowook momentarily, as soon they have reached the ground floor. Shielding the smaller male from the reporters' field of vision, they stay rooted in front of the elevator, when the lanky male throws out yew full-zipped hoodie from the paper bag - the designer doesn't realize this - before wearing it around the designer's small frame.

       Pulling up the stand-up collared hood on Ryeowook's head, Kyuhyun makes sure that people can't recognize the petite designer before smoothly brings the said male closer to him and pacing out form the building. Though they have successfully avoided the ruckus of the reporters, the designer is unable to be functioning as he is too stunned to move, or think on his own accord.

       Taking a deep breath, Ryeowook realizes that the male behind the wheel is waiting for him to recuperate before starting the engine.

       "Sorry for startling you. There is no option, but that."

       Nodding as in understand, Ryeowook softly speaks. "Thanks anyway." The views outside the window suddenly become more interesting.