Strength

The Existence of Life

 

Character: Heechul, Hankyung, rest of SJ members

 

 

       Cold touch on the right cheek makes Hankyung jumps from the couch.

       Heechul is standing with defiant smile on the face while holding an ice pack, "Tell me what happened."

       Ignoring him, Hankyung plops back down across the male with a faint groan, "Nothing happened."

       "Oh, really." Heechul walks over the taller and brings his left hand to both sides of the taller jaws only to tighten the hold.

       "It hurts, damn it!"

       Shoving the hand away, Hankyung massages his side jaw lightly - Damn it bruised!

       "Here, catch this." Amused Heechul sits from the taller male with his blazing eyes, "Had a fight with Ryeowook?"

       "Thanks. It's not a fight. How did you even know it was Ryeowook?"

       "Well, you were late yesterday and I noticed that your face is perfectly fine before you went to fetch him. Anyway, it did look pretty nasty."

       "Seriously, he is quite powerful for his type." Standing against the greyish-white corridor wall, Eunhyuk complains.

       Looking over the male, Hankyung sees Eunhyuk is rubbing his temple lightly - an attempt to soothe the headache, "His type?"

       "The small, timid type."

       "Certainly, looks can be deceiving." Sporting a loose white tank top, Siwon heads to the dark pastel green couch and sinks down beside Hankyung.

       Agreeing with the statement, the Chinese male continues his little story.

       "He punches me hard that my lips bled. He is surprisingly strong." By the time Hankyung finishes his 'epic' battle with the smaller; everyone is already gathered at the living room except Shindong.

       Sprawling on the wool rug, Eunhyuk claims, "I guess, I should be thankful that I'd only received a blow on the shoulder."

       "When?"

       "On the night of the birthday party. I was driving at that time luckily, Ryeohyun helps soothe it out."

       "But you know what, Ryeohyun inherits his strength. She kicks me hard on the leg - " Donghae points out carefully after glancing briefly at Kibum across him " - the day we went to the amusement park."

       Oblivious Henry asks rather excitedly, "Only the two of you?"

       No answers are given when Sungmin ushers everyone to take a bath before joining for a breakfast.

       "Hankyung and Kibum will help me out and the rest of you, please clean yourself. That is an order. Though, I'm sorry for the informal." The bitter stench of alcohol is disgusting Sungmin and he quickly heads to kitchen.

       "My question hasn't been answered yet!" Kibum manages to catch Henry's word before disappearing to the kitchen; not really interested to know the answer.

       "There's no answer for you, boy. Stop whining." Heechul rises to his foot before he pulls his shirt off and diving into the pool.

       Puzzled with everyone's random action, Henry paces to kitchen - watching intently at the trio but his gaze only fixated to the architect.