We are no longer a friend

Hide It So Long

2008

2 weeks later at Jinki’s restaurant

Love is the emotion that controlled by hormone. Hormone manipulated people mind that’s why you’ll see she's pretty or he's handsome. A cocktail of powerful hormone can make you sacrifice anything for someone that you love. You’re blind because of love. With love you can endure anything. Love make people feel happy, sad, depression, affection, sleep less, eat less, shy, longing, missing, touching, jealous and has ual desire. And these four teenagers actually have drive by hormone that you can tell that is love. But they are too young and immature to know what love is.  

 

Taemin keep staring a girl who sits in front of him which sits by side with Jongin. Why four of us end up sitting together like this. 

“You two have a date here?”, Soo Jung breaks the silent with a question. Jongin suddenly act shy.

“No Soo Jung sunbaenim, I come to pay my promise with Jongin oppa”, Naeun responds calmly and take a look Taemin’s eyes.

“Jongin oppa? It’s funny and sweet...but nice see you together like this”, Soo Jung make wink to Jongin.

“haha..Really?”, Jongin caress his hair due to shyness.

They begin eat. Jongin picks the chicken and put it on Naeun plate. He fills Naeun glass with coke too.

“aigoo..so sweet”, Soo Jung teases Jongin. Those make Jongin smiles like idiot.

Suddenly Taemin slurp his coke and concentrate with his chicken. Maybe the chicken already burn because Taemin stares it with flaming eyes. 

 Soo Jung poke Taemin waist, “the chicken already burn cause you keep stare it like that! Why? you don’t like it?”.

“Yes, I don’t like it!”, Taemin says as he looks at Naeun eyes and put his chopstick harshly on the table.

 

Why he stare me like that, am I make mistake? Naeun’s mind

 

What are you trying to do Taemin? Jongin’s mind

 

Am I asked a wrong question? Soo Jung mind

 

***

 

Jinki comes to their table and break the silent.

“Why are you suddenly silent? Are you talking bad behind me? I don’t believe this”, Jinki rolled his eyes after that look at the table, there are still many remaining chicken.

“Why with you guys? My chickens don’t taste good anymore? Why are you not eating?”, he grabs a piece of leg chicken and taste it. “ya..It’s still delicious!”. 

They look toward Jinki at the same time. Stare him with ‘what the hell happen’ expression.

Jinki gulps.

 “Your chickens are the most delicious oppa!”, Naeun raise her thumb and bite her chicken.

“gure..! So.. don’t stare those lonely chicken, they must meet with your stomach so they are not feel lonely anymore”, while Jinki about to leave them, he immediately turn his head an looked at Soo Jung.

“ah..wait, is she the girl that you brought here few week ago, Taemin?”, Jinki said as he pointed Soo Jung .

“ah..De hyung”,

she was Soo Jung sunbaenim, naeun eyes wondered from Taemin to Soo Jung.

“uuu..You had been brought she here? Why you didn’t bring me too?”, Jongin started complain. “Are you ‘play’ something behind me?.

“Aniya..”, Taemin and Soo Jung shook their head.

“Beautiful Agassi, enjoy your chicken and please eat many”, Jinki said to Soo Jung as he leaves them.

Thank you for Jinki cause he shake the atmosphere there. They begin eat again.

Soo Jung takes a glace to Taemin which he just play with his chicken. She rubs his front head to measure his temperature, as you don’t know he already burn and hot inside “Taemin, are you not feeling well? Why are you not eat your chicken?”.

Taemin takes away Soo Jung hand and says “I am fine”.

“are you really fine?”, Soo Jung tilt her head to see Taemin face.

 

She really care with Taemin oppa, Naeun’s mind

 

“I am really..really..fine Soo Jung”

“aigoo..so cute”, as Soo Jung pinched Taemin cheek

 

I think their relationship not just a friend, Naeun slightly pouted

 

***

 

 They separate each other; Soo Jung takes a taxi, while Jongin takes a Bus. Actually Jongin offered Naeun to accompany her to home. But she denied because Jongin house is the opposite way from her house. She don’t want burden Jongin.

Taemin and Naeun got off from bus and walk silently to their house. They don’t talk each other since at Jinki’s restaurant. The girl feels curious and the boy feels frustration. Their minds are not on the right place now.

 “Hmm..Why you with Jongin at Jinki hyung restaurant?”, Taemin stopped from walking and look at Naeun

“and why you with Soo Jung sunbaenim at there too?”, Naeun stare Taemin’s eyes with curious expression.

“Since when you called him ‘oppa’?, why you don’t tell me anything about this?”, Taemin take one step closer to her.

“Why I must tell you everything about what happen to me?”,“anyways you didn’t tell me anything about you too right?”, Naeun make her eyes as double size. 

“Are you two dating?”, Taemin keep move closer to her and makes her back facing the wall. He keeps looking her eyes. His heart starts beating into abnormal rhythms.

“Are you two dating too?”, Naeun hard to breathe right now because Taemin really close to her. Her heart beat faster than usual.  She can feel Taemin breath facing her face. But she can maintain her eyes into Taemin eyes, curiosity makes her brave.

 

They are silent. Eyes keep locking.

 

But their egos are high. They can’t let their pride down. Or they are scare to hear what the answer of those questions will be. They afraid hurt their heart more.

 

Taemin walk away, leave Naeun behind.

 

Their relationship becomes awkward.

They are no longer a friend.

Because If someone start to love their best friend, there are two situation can be happen; they are become lover or nothing but complicated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I make big mistake guys, I type wrong name for Krystal all the time, I will fix that.

so, what's your comment about this chapter?

 

 

sorry for grammar mistake,