Nightmare

Hide It So Long

2014

 

 At Royal College’s dormitory.

“Don’t smiling like that or I will fall in love with you”, I .

“No, you can’t, I already taken”, he said as he takes his bag, ready for go to class.

“Your girlfriend is here, hyung. When you introduce her to me?”, I said as I locked the door.

“Why I must introduce her to you?”

“Hyung, don’t be like that”

“I joke, hahaha…I will tell her”.

We reach our bicycle and separated cause we go to different building.

While I am on the class my mind was travel around. Few days ago I got a mail from Jongin. He asked me if I have time, he want to make a video call with me. And he told me, Naeun already knows where I am.

“I am sorry Taemin, blame to my mouth”,

“It’s okay, sooner or later it will be happen, so, what is her reaction?”

“I don’t see her face cause we just talked by phone, she told me, it’s good to hear you enjoy your life there”

“Just it?”

“If you really curious, you can ask her with your own mouth”

“Aniya..”

“Taemin, I know this is not my business, and I don’t have a right position to tell you this, but can you please fix your relationship with Naeun. From what I see, your both are waiting and I don’t understand it why. Be a man, if you want her, then grab her. If you don’t, tell her”.

“Yeah..I am..”. All the Jongin said are true but I too coward to do it.

“That’s your choice. I tell this because I consider you and Naeun as my friend. I want you both happy”

After that time I can’t sleep well, Naeun’s face keep pop up in my mind and also in my dream. I want to contact her, but I can’t.

 

***

 

After my class end, I go to Verdi. Actually today I don’t have a job there, as I said before, I just works for 3 days a week. But, if I stay at dorm and doing nothing I will think about Naeun more.

I shocked as I enter to Verdi, why so many visitor today. And the decoration of restaurant a little bit change. They have a party on here?

“Why so many people here Diaz?”

“Oh..Francesco, I thought you don’t work today”

“I don’t have thing to do, so I come here, what happen? Why are so many visitors?”

“Today, those couple celebrates their anniversary”. Diaz pointed the woman and man which their hair already grey.

“Those grandmother and grandfather?”, I said as I don’t believe.

“Yeah..This is their 50th anniversary”.

“Really? Whuaahh…it’s amazing, in that age they still romantic”, I saw they hold hand each other, even those grandfather kissed his wife in front of people.

I change my outfit and sit on the place that I usually sit. I start play a song.

Everybody listen quietly. After the song end, they give me clapped.

For second song, that grandfather approached me and says, “Can I request a song?”

“Yes, with pleasure sir”, I smile to him.

He whispers to me.”I only have eyes for you”.  

“By the flamingos?”. I reassure him cause this song quite old.

“Yes, but are you know this song? You are too young to know this song”.

I nodded. I began played.

While I played the song that grandfather kneels down and offered his hand to his wife. His wife, with teary eyes holds those wrinkled hand and stand. They are dancing together.

At the last I know, those songs were his proposal song for her. She was his first love. When they were fifteen, he proposed to her and asked her to be his wife. Until now they are still together.  It’s nice you can be together with your first love until your hair are grey and your skin are wrinkled.

 

***

 

At night, there is no visitor and I little drunk. Today is worse than ever, I keep thinking about Naeun.

I sit on the piano chair and start play a few songs until I see her appearance. I thought I was on my dream. I always dream about it, see her like this. But why she becomes taller? and her cheeks become chubbier, it’s just make her more cute. Why she put lipstick on her cherry lips, its makes me want to kiss her badly. Why she dressed so pretty, with flowers dress and pink cardigan, she shows her slender leg.

I smile to her but still playing. Maybe I really miss her, so I see her. I keep stare her with dreamy eyes. But I see a little tears fall on her eyes. In my dream I see her crying too. This is my nightmare, I must wake up, but why I just see the dark?

 

 

 

 

 

 

this chapter a little short guys,,

I think this is not as you expected right?hehehe

please comment about this chapter^^

sorry for grammar mistake.