We are Friend part 1

Hide It So Long

2008

 

At Jinki’s Restaurant

“Good afternoon Oppa!”, I greeted a blonde guy who enjoyed his favorite chicken.

“O.. Naeunie, are you alone? Where is Taemin?”, Jinki Oppa said as he chewed a chicken meat on his mouth.

“Taemin oppa must to do something before. He will come here later”

I smile as I look he is enjoying his chicken. “Oppa, tell your Mom, she must close this restaurant and take another business”

Jinki’s Oppa put down his chicken and focus on me. “Why?”

“Because no profit in this restaurant, Oppa eat all her chicken, hahaha…”, I laugh to him.

“Aisshh.. She pays me with Chickens, so Naeunie don’t have to worry”, he is smiling at me and continuing eat his chicken. “Are your order still same?”

“As always oppa”

I am pulling a chair near window and taking my phone out of my pocket. I see my picture with Taemin Oppa on screen wallpaper. We made V-sign pose at gateway Amusement park. I remember that time, we couldn’t play the ride. We just wondered around at gateway. That because of Taemin Oppa fault.

That was his and my first time went to Amusement park. He has bad navigation on his brain. We almost lost. We took wrong Bus two times and in the end we took a taxi. After we arrive at there, we realize, most of our money had been spend on taxi’s fees. We lack of money to brought ticket for enter to Amusement park. I laugh every time when I remember that time. We were like two stupid person.

While I am smiling at my phone, a pair of beautiful eyes staring at me. I startled. “ Oppa! Since when you are standing there?”, I made my eyes wide as double size. 

His lips perfectly curve as he smile and his cheekbones rising. “Few times ago and why you smile to your phone, there are something interesting on there?”. He slightly peek my phone and in flash I put my phone on my pocket.

“Nothing”. I shooked my head

“Are you sure?” he is raising his eyebrows. He is staring at me as he can’t believe what I said.

“De!”, I answer with poker face. Why he always know when I try to hiding something.

“Your order has arrived!”. Jinki’s Oppa come and put our order on the table. “Taeminah.. how are you? It has been one week since you came here and I miss you already”.

One week? As I remember we come here two weeks ago.

“De .. hyung, I miss you too”, Taemin Oppa smiled.

“Where is the beautiful girl that you bought here?”. Taemin Oppa startled with Jinki Oppa question and make me stare at Taemin Oppa.

“Ah.. she has thing that she must to do, if she has time, I will bring she here again”. Taemin Oppa slightly look at me with worried face.

“Gure..? I will feel happy, please bring another costumer to me Taeminie”.

“Absolutely hyung”

“Okay, I will leave know, please enjoy the meal”. Jinki oppa leave us back to his position on cashier table.

Taemin oppa already sit on his chair and take a big bite of meat. He bites and chews it. After that he drinks his cola and immediately look at me. Suddenly I take away my eyes on him and look at my meat.

“Why you avoid my eyes Naeunah?”, he stare at me.

“Mm.. nothing”, I played my meat wiht chopstick laziness.

“This is your bad behavior, you always say ‘nothing’. Tell me what is on your mind”.

Why I feel he sounds mad at me?.  “Are you mad at me?”. I tried to change topic.

“Who tell you I mad at you, I just want to know what are you thinking”. He put his chopsticks and reaches tissue to wipe his mouth.

“What do you want to know?”, I give him another question just to make him frustrated.

“Please, don't answer me with another question...arrgghh…I frustrated because of you Naeun”. He takes a deep breath and try to pull his hair.

Cute. I love him like this and I don’t know why.

“I give up”, he rises his hand like surrender and begin eat his meat again.

Why you don’t try harder Taemin oppa? As turn I feel frustrated too.

We silently continues eat meat until Taemin Oppa said this question to me,

 

“What are you thinking about Jongin?”.