Heart Attack

Hide It So Long

2014

 

At Taemin’s dorm

What dream I had last night? Ouch..I feel dizzy. I look around there is nobody here. What time is it? I raise my hand and look at my watch. Oh my god! I am late.

Suddenly I run to bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth harshly. Change my clothes and spray perfume as much as possible. I take my bag and run to parking lot, to take my bicycle.

Less than 5 minutes I already reach my class. Greatly I arrived before the Professor enters the class.

Thanks to Henry hyung, I have morning’s sprint. Why Henry hyung didn’t wake me up? And where he is? As I remember he doesn’t have any class for Saturday. Ah…he must be with his girlfriend, yeah, it’s look like he will abandon me this weekend.

I want to pay attention to the class, but I think I miss something. But what is it? I think harder. Am I too much drunk last night? Why I don’t remember anything.

I just remember one thing, my dream, my nightmare, she always comes to my dream, standing like that, with teary eyes. But I see the different Naeun last night, I never imagine her like that. Maybe I am too much miss her, so my imagine run too wildly. Hehe…I chuckled.

Hey, stops imagine weird thing, I said to myself. I shook my head and focus back to my lesson.

 

***

 

After class, I turn on my phone and there are many missed call from Henry hyung. What happen? Why he contact me many times? It must be important. I dial his number.

“hyung, what’s matter?”

“Ya! Lee Taemin! Why I can’t reach you for long hours?”

“It’s only 4 hours, hyung! I turn off my phone, why?”

“I think there is a problem you must to fix”

“What’s problem? Right now?”

“No..100 years later, Absolutely RIGHT NOW Lee Taemin!”

“Calm down hyung, ahrasso..Where are you?

“At Verdi”

“Okay, in one hours I’ll be there”

“Why it takes so long?”

“I need go back to dorm hyung, I didn’t take a bath this morning, I was rushed to the class. And this is your fault. You didn’t wake me up this morning”

“I did it many times Taemin, but you slept like death person. Okay…We meet at Verdi in one hour later. And this is my suggestion for you, you have to prepare yourself well, better you don’t have heart attack”.

“Why hyung? Its look like big problem”

“Yes, very big”

“Don’t freak me out hyung!”

“Better you going fast to dorm and take a bath, I think she doesn’t want to wait any longer”

“de hyung!”

She? Is he going introduce me to his girlfriend? But why? This is not a very big problem. Heart attack? Is she really beautiful that can make me heart attack?

 

***

 

Henry, Amber, Naeun at Verdi

Henry thought, the girl that I saw in the picture is Son Naeun. That is why I have seen her before.

“I am sorry Naeun, you have to wait a little bit more”, Henry said as he is back from the outside restaurant. He thinks better Naeun doesn’t listen his conversation with Taemin.

“No, you don’t have to”, Naeun said with soulless. She want to see Taemin as fast as possible. But in the other side she is afraid to see him too.

“I don’t know what happen if you didn’t come here last night Babe”, Amber said to Henry.

Last night, after they met, they just staring each other. A girl was crying and a boy was smiling like idiot. Naeun thought, Taemin oppa might be run away from me as he saw me. But he gives his smile. He didn’t feel guilty after he left me for six years? What is on his brain? I had been cried for him, but he just smiling.

But the later she knew. Taemin was passed out. He was drunk. Naeun was shocked. She thinks the first meet after six years will be a tragic scene.  Yeah, it’s tragic enough to saw him put his head on piano keys.

After that a waiter approached him, tried to wake up him. But he didn’t. The waiter immediately made a call someone. As surprise, it was Henry, Amber’s boyfriend. Henry brought Taemin back to the dorm as he leaved Amber and Naeun with confusing face.

“Yeah…he sometimes likes that, but I think last night is worse than ever”, Henry said as he massages her back. Last night he must piggyback Taemin until he reached the second floor.

 Yeah..Naeun sometimes like that too, In Amber’s mind

“I think he doesn’t remember me”, Naeun said as she remembers what happen last night.

Henry said, “Maybe he didn’t remember you last night, maybe, he has no idea you were here”

“I am hopeless right?”

“No, of course not. You make a right choice to come here. It‘s maybe soundly rude, but I know a little your story, Amber don’t tell me much. But from what I see Taemin loves you too. But he doesn’t want to admit it”. The truth is I don’t know too. Taemin don’t talk much about Naeun. But keep her picture, even it just one. It proves he has special feeling for her.

“You don’t have to comfort me Henry ssi”

“I am sorry”

Naeun gives a smile to Henry and said “it’s okay”.

 

***

 

After one hour, Naeun keeps looking at outside. She feels more nervous than last night. What should I do? She plays her hand and sometimes bites her nail. Amber notices her anxiety and said.

“Calm down dear, you are not alone”.

Naeun just give Amber a smile, but it immediately fade as Naeun see a man that she knows passed with his bicycle. Naeun can see clearer cause the window is transparent enough for Naeun to keep staring every move that he makes. He looks so handsome even if he just wears a black long sleeve blouse with black jeans and a bag on his back.

Naeun feels more nervous as he enters the restaurant. She is about to move out from her place, maybe for hiding herself, but Amber holds her hand and say, “don’t hide anymore, don’t be afraid, I am here with you”. It gives her a little courage.

“Taemin!”, Henry shout to him.

While Taemin approach their seat, Naeun just put down her face and bite her lips. She can feel his steps slowly close to her back. She is really nervous. She already gulps many times.

“Hyung, sorry wait for long”, Taemin said as he reach at their seat, but still standing.

Henry can’t help but he feels nervous too, “oh…hmmm..I want to introduce my girlfriend, she is”

Taemin pointed the girl who sits beside him. He mouthed his lips “this girl?”.

“Aniya pabo ya!”

“I am his girlfriend, my name is Amber”, Amber stretch her hand to Taemin direction. He immediately accepts it.

“I am sorry, I thought…”, Taemin shuttered

“What is your thought?”

“No…no…hyung”,

“And she is…”, Henry stretch his hand to Naeun direction as he said, “Son Neun, Amber’s friend”

Taemin turn his head toward Naeun. Naeun lift her face and look into Taemin direction, but she doesn’t want make eye contact. She is not brave to do it.

 

“……better you don’t have heart attack”, I’d rather have heart attack now, in Taemin mind.

 

“Long time no see Taemin oppa”, Naeun said as she stood up and she give him a smile.

 

Her smile is scares me now

 

 

 

 

How about this chapter guys? is give you heart attack too? hehe...

I tease you again, please be patient, hehe...

Their proper conversation and Taemin's reason will be in next chapter, and it will be a long chapter, hehe...

 

please comment about this chapter.

happy reading!