First? No, it's second

Hide It So Long

Thank you for Bernicemayo for your hardwork to check my grammar mistake, hehe

Thank you for reader who wait this chapter for so long^^

Please enjoy reading!

 

 

 

2014

‘Love’ is the easy word used to express your affection to someone you love. But that is not an easy word to say, not because your love isn’t deep as ocean or big as universe but, because for him, love is responsibility.

In Taemin mind, “Am I strong enough to hold the responsibility, after I said that word to her?”

 

“Because I love you”.

 

Taemin laid his eyes on hers, staring into it deeply as he was trying to read Naeun’s mind. His heart already started to beat in an irregular rhythm.  He was waiting for Naeun’s respond.

Naeun seemed shocked after she heard Taemin’s confession. This was what she has been waiting for so long. But after she got into this situation that she always hopes for, she doesn’t know how to react.

“I am sorry Naeun-ah, the young Taemin thought that you could be better with someone else. His pride was too high. He didn’t know that he loves you more than he had imagined”, he gulped, “All this time I kept those feelings inside of me. I was frightened… scared to lose you… ruined the things that we already had but the more I hide it, the more it hurt you and hurt myself too”.

Naeun couldn’t hold her tears. She bent her head and tried to cover her face with her hair. She didn’t want Taemin to see her tears.

“I am sorry for leaving you” He said with a trembling voice.

She just looked down and touched her rosary ring.

“Naeun-ah…” He her hair and took a peek on her face.

“Why are you crying?” He wiped her tears off with his finger.

“Aniya…” She shook her head and reversed her face from him.

“I always make you cry, I should get killed by a decisive blow or a thunder punishment.”

She turned to face him and smile. “Ani…” She shook her head, “Just don’t leave me again.”

He smiled, “Really? You forgive me?”

“Nng...” She nodded. In Naeun’s mind, “I wish to hate you but I couldn’t. I tried to, but I can’t.”

“Gumawo…” He gave her a big smile. He hesitated for a while to grab her hand but he ended up curling his.

 

***

 

They arrived at Westminster bridge road.

“Before we ride that”, Taemin pointed out at the London eye, “Let us walked around”.

“Gure…” She said as she linked her arm in his. Taemin was bewildered with her action.

“Are you Naeun?” He was puzzled but he obviously likes it. He can’t hold his smile, his cheekbones ascended to heaven.

“De… Why? You don’t want it to be like this?” She gently pulled out her arm.

“Ani…” He said as he tightened his arm against hers.

“It’s fine to me… It’s really, really fine.” He thinks that Naeun already open her heart to him. He gazed at her intensely. It made her feel embarrassed.

“Why?” she asked him.

“I am very happy”, He said as he slightly caresses her hair.

“Me too.” While they were walking around a market stall, the hair band got his attention.

“Let’s me choose for you”, he picked a sunflower hair band and wear it for her. He brushed the remaining hair on her ears and pulled it out, “Pretty”.

“Nega?” she flicked her hair.

He said, “De…you are pretty, the prettiest”.

She can’t contain her smile. She isn’t familiar with this. Taemin always , but today he is being cheesy and as sweet as honey but, she don’t feel cloying, she loves it.

“And for oppa… This.” She put a leaf hair band on his head and his hair. It made him gulped hard. In his mind, “Why she looks so lovely today?”

“Cute” She pinched his cheeks.

“You’re cute too” He pinched her cheeks too, almost squeezing it.

“Ahh… oppa, stop it, my cheeks become reddish.”

“Oh...Aren’t these cheeks reddish since just now?”

“Ani.” She said as she cupped her cheeks and walked faster to hide her shyness.

“Where are you going?” he chased after her.

“Don’t ever run or hide from me again.” She stopped and looked at him lovingly. There is something that he can’t understand. He really wants to do it but he hesitated just like before. He wanted to hold her hand, but he didn’t have the courage to.

Naeun suddenly hugged him and said, “Oppa too, don’t ever run or hide from me.” His cheeks bone ascended to heaven as he tightened the hug.

He wanted it to last longer but she broke the hug and said, “Let’s ride that oppa”, she pointed the Ferris wheel. She linked her arm against his again.

In Taemin mind, “We look like a couple but she didn’t say anything. Does she love me?”

 

***

 

In the Ferris wheel.

“Why are we, the only two here oppa?”

“Maybe because we are lucky”, he smiled. Taemin booked a private capsule for them.

“Really? They give us wine and chocolate too?”

“De..”,

“Ahrasso…I will pretend as if I don’t know anything.”

“Hahaha…just enjoy the view, wine and chocolate.”

“De...oppa.” He poured wine into her glass and his.

“Cheers!”

“Cheers!”

She drank a little and put the chalice down. She stood up and walked towards the glass of the capsule, she said, “Whuaaa…beautiful.”

“I prepared this for you”, he placed his arm around her shoulder.

“Haha...Stop joking around oppa”, she slightly patted his stomach.

“Argh...Can you just say ‘yes’?”, he pouted. She laughed because he looked really cute.

“Yes oppa, thank you for preparing this for me.” She said as she placed her arm around his waist.

He turned his body facing hers. He looked into her eyes and said, “Do you know, what’s on my mind now?”

“What is it?” she looked at him, confused.

“Aniya...” He released his arm from her shoulder and looked away.

“Why? Can you just tell me?” She slanted her head to look into his eyes but he turned away.

“Why are you avoiding my eyes?”

“Aniya...”, he turned his face from hers and looking away to the west, “whuaa...from here, it’s really beautiful”.

“Oppa, don’t change the topic. What do you want to tell me?” She went to the front and adjusted his head facing her but the space is narrow. This situation, made their eyes doubled the size. They gulped hard.

In Taemin’s mind, “Yah! Son Naeun, are you trying to test my patience?”, He can’t hold it anymore. He closed his eyes and calmed his heart down.

 “I want to ask you this”, he said with a subdued voice. It makes her more nervous.    

“What is it?” She can’t help it and said with a soft voice too.

“Do you feel the same like I feel for you?”

“What feeling?”

He closed his eyes. In his mind, “Should I ask this?”

 He said, “Do you love me?”

Her heart beats faster. In her mind, “How should I respond that question?”

She just nodded and looked down. This time she avoids his eyes.

“Why are you avoiding my eyes? Why are you so shy, Naeun-ah?”

She hit his chest and said, “Don’t tease me”

He smiled and cupped her face. He looked into her eyes and said, “I love you too and I will take responsibility for it”.

“Really?”

“Nnngg...” He nodded and looked into her eyes again. He could feel her eyes telling him something.

He slowly moved his head closer to hers. He places his right hand on her neck and left hand on her waist. She knew what he is up to. She places her hand on his waist. When he was about an inch close to her lips, she could feel his breath slightly on her face, she closed her eyes.

Taemin closed his eyes too as his lips touched hers. He slightly opened his mouth and nibbled her upper lips and Naeun can’t help but to open and nibbled his bottom lips. Their mouth moved in motion. He pushed her to the corner and tried to deepen his kiss but she pulled from the kiss. She was out of breath.

She panted and said, “This is our first kiss.”

He smiled as he said, “Who told you this is the first?”

“Hmmm?” she looked at him with puzzled eyes.

“This is our second”

“What? When did you…?”

He answered her with another kiss. He remembered that time, when he was about to leave his parent house because he wanted to live independently. A day before he went, he looked at Naeun who was sitting by on a swing at the play ground near their house. She fell asleep with her head lying on the swing holder. That time, he only had eyes for here. She looked like when they first met, sleeping like an angel and flowers were flying everywhere like they were in a romantic drama. He couldn’t help it but to kiss her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

happy ending guys...?

yeah..I think I will add one chapter again for the end of this story.

 

Please comment about this chapter^^