Another unrequited love

Hide It So Long

Yeah..Still 2008

 

What are you thinking about Jongin?

if somebody confesses to you, are you accepting him as your boyfriend?

I sit on the edge of my bed, staring blankly into space. Taemin oppa voices keep ringing on my head. Why Taemin oppa asked that question? That’s the most random question I ever heard. I want to asked more, but I can’t. My pride didn’t allow that. If I tried to ask a question, I didn’t know what I want to asked. Let’s give up into this confusion night and start to sleep.

As usually Taemin oppa laid his back on the wall near my front gate. He always smiles bright, as bright as the sun. We manage turn off from the Bus and walk down on the street silently. I stared his back and began to speak.

“oppa”,

“mmm?” he turn his head an look at me.

“mmm..nothing”, I shook my head and look down.

“Why? There is anything you want to tell me?”, he make a moved closer to me and tilted his head down just to find my eyes. His action makes me one step back as I pushed his shoulder away.

“Tell me..I don’t a shaman that can read your mind”. He stare me.

How can I resist if you stare me like that oppa?

I bite my lips and said, “I want to asked you the same question that you asked to me last night”

“What question?”

“If a girl confess to you, are you accepting her as your girlfriend?”. Finally I ask this question.

He pause a second. He looks at me and smile. And Turn his body away from me and start walking, leave me on confusion.

“oppa! Answer my question!”, I shout to him

But suddenly he chases Jongin sunbaenim and hugs him from behind. Nappeun namja. Why he doesn’t answer my question instead hugs Jongin sunbaenim. I can’t bear my angry to him and I decide to walk to my class first.

 

At break time.

I still in the class and write some note from chalkboard until I heard every girls whisper each other and make a fuss in my class. What happen? I look around and find Jongin sunbaenim walking toward me.

“Hello Naeun!”, he waved his hand and sit in front of me.

“Jongin sunbaenim, why you here?”. Suddenly I remember. “ah..i promised to lend my math note right? Wait..”. I open my bag and find my note. “here sunbaenim..”, I offer my book to him.

Seriously Naeun, you really thought I just want to borrow your note? Jongin’s mind as he can’t believe how innocent her in front of him.

“de, thank you, and..For a treat, wou-would you like to…dinner, no..i mean, are you free afterschool? I want to treat you at restaurant near from school”. Jongin’s thought, Why I shuttered In front her?

I heard some of girl make shock sound as she can’t believe a captain team Basketball almost offer her a dinner. They say “Daebak, I envy, why introvert witch girl like her always surrounded by handsome guy?”. I closed my eyes a second and answer Jongin’s question.

“No, thank you for your offer sunbaenim, but I have a ballet lesson afterschool”

Another girl whisper again, “seriously, she is not be grateful at all, dare her reject his offer!” 

“Don’t must to be this day, Naeun.  How is about tomorrow?”

“Sorry sunbaenim, I have a piano lesson tomorrow”

“mmm”, he nodded and say “take my offer as your saving, next time if you have time, you can tell me”

“de, sunbaenim”. I slightly bow as he walking out from my class.

 The most I hate is this situation. It makes more girls hate me more. That’s why I refuse every time Taemin oppa come to my class. I sigh, thanks to Jongin sunbaenim, now, I have new haters.

 

Another person’s mind at break time

 

“He was at Naeun classroom”

Jongin is really serious about Naeun.

“This is obvious enough to make him looked like hit on her”

Not obvious if it come to Naeun. Hard for read her mind. But I am sure, she has no idea toward Jongin action.

“If a girl confesses to you, are you accepting her as your girlfriend?”

That time I don’t know the answer, Naeun. Now I realize,

 

 

 

 I already have you, why I need the other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

is this too short guys?

next chapter i tried to make it more longer.

enjoy reading!

sorry for grammar mistake.