Waiting

Hide It So Long

In studio photo Gangnam, Seoul.

 

“Okay…”, there is a clicking sound, “Can you tilt your head to the left?”, a man said as he focused on his camera. “Okay..”.

“Take a break!”, a assistant cameraman shout it.

A girl with long black hair and pink flower dress walk to her seat and takes a bottle of water.

“How much shoot I need to take after this?”, she said to her assistant.

“Mm..They said it will be four costumes”. She sighs. The assistant said again, “Better you had lunch before. There is a 30 minutes break”.

“Hmmpph..Okay, but I need to change this dress”. She walks to changing room but her assistant called her again, “there is a phone called for you”, she turns her body and take the phone.

She knows who is called, “What happen?”,

 “Do you still remember our appointment today right?”

“Yes, I do. Tonight at Banpo Chicken, right?”

“Text me when you finish your schedule, I will pick you up”

“Ahrasso, see you later”, She locks her phone and give it to her assistant.

“Jongin will pick me up after this schedule”, she said to her assistant.

“Okay, but are you sure you don’t need to accompanied by me? You’re the famous one, I am scare that you…”

“haha..unnie…I will be okay”, she said as she walked to changing room.

 

***

 

She walks out the studio and found Jongin who is standing beside her car.

“uuuu…a new car?”,

“Not. This is my Noona’s car, I borrow it, because my car on service”

“Why?”

“I got accident yesterday. My car hit the road light”

“Really? Are you okay?”, she touched his shoulder and scanned his body with her eyes.

“If I’m not okay, I am not here”, he brushed her cheek.

“aahh..jinjja, what were you thinking so you got accident?”.

He just answers it with his smile. “Better we are going now”, he opens the passenger door and she enter the car.

They are arrived at Banpo Chicken and enter the restaurant.

“whuaa..Your popularity are not joke, all men are staring me like he wants to eat me”

She hit his shoulder and said, “Aren’t you familiar with this?”

“Yeah..But still strange for me”

“aigoo..”, she shooked her head and sit.

When they enjoy their food, Jongin began to speak.

“I have a bad news for you”, he said and stared her.

“You called me just for bad news?”, she stopped from eating and dropping her chopstick.

“Haha, sorry..But I think you should know”

“What is it?”

“Taemin…already..”

“I know..”

“What do you know?”

“He already confesses his love to her right?”

“de..how do you know this?”

“mmm..you can called this instinct, maybe”. She smile, “so, this is the reason you got accident yesterday?”

“Absolutely not, Soo Jung”, he avoided her eyes.”I am completely over my feeling to her”

“Are you sure? mm..It’s looks like you are not”, she narrowed her eyes.

He sigh. “how about you?”

“me? I already lose from the first place. Even I don’t fight over him at least for my feeling. So, I don’t deserve his love. But she does”, she take a sip of beer.

“Pathetic, why you don’t try to confess your feeling to him?”

“I was frightened….scared to lose him as my friend, but you were the brave one”

“No, I am not. I was scare too but I must overcome that. If I didn’t do that, maybe I will leave in delusional life”

“But at the end, you were still hoping a little chance from her right? I’ve seen you’re happy with her when you met her recently”

“You know me better, yeah..As you can see, she only loves Taemin and he loves her too. So what can I do?”

“Yeah…we are pathetic”

“Tossed for broken heart people”, he raised her beer can.

“For broken heart people”, she raised her beer can too.

They are ending up drunken together.

“Ya..Jonginah..Call the driver”, she was about to stand up but she couldn’t to control her balance.

“uoo..Be careful”, he immediately reaches her hand and places it around his shoulder, “I already call the driver”, but they already drunk, he cannot balance his body too.

She smirk, “I am happy cause I have you Jonginaahh..”, she kiss his cheek.

“Ya! Don’t steal the purity of my cheek!”, he touches his cheek and brushed it, “Your lipstick…”, there is a red stain on his cheek.

“You want to taste it”, she smile and, “muaahh..”, she kissed him. “haha…you are wearing lipstick too my friend, how is it tasted?”.

“aahh..jinja”, he brushed his lips. “Chicken tasted better. Are you usually kiss everybody when you are drunk?”. He kind a blushed.

She shook her head and stared his eyes. She smiles. He smiles to her too. But not long after that, she passed out in his arm.

In Jongin mind, “Jung Soo Jung, how can you fix this?”, he is piggyback her to the car. He takes her to her apartment.

 

***

At London, Heathrow airport

 

“I don’t want to let you go”, he said as he holds her hand.

“Me too, but I must go”, she caress back of his hand. “I already give you a bear, if you miss me you can hugs that bear”.

“But I want to hug you”

“Aigoo..”, she caress his cheek. “Who told you to take study far away”.

“eii..Who told you to ignore me?”, he said.

“You are the one who was ignore me at first place”

“And you are the one who didn’t answer my question”

She cross her hand and said, “if you keep doing this, I will..”

“No..no..no..i’m sorry… I love you.., and I will miss you”, he hugs her.

She can’t hold her smile. She hugs him tightly and places her head in the crook of his neck. “I will miss you more, don’t forget me”.

“How I can”, he release the hug but his hand are still on her waist. He stares her.

“What?”, she said.

He smiles and keep staring her.

“Just do what you want to do”, her cheek are blushing but she still look at his eyes.

“Are you know what I want to do?”

“No, I’m not”, she is avoiding his eyes.

“Ahrasso”, he releases his hand from her waist.

She pouted, “I want this..”, she give his a peck on his lips but when she about to pulled out her lips, he grabs her waist and the other hand hold her neck. He kisses her. It was long and deep kisses.

“ahemmm..”, Amber makes a fake caught.

They release from the kiss and smile each other.

“aigoo..Are you want to make baby here?”, Amber said to them.

She hits Amber’s hand, “Ya..”. She cupped her cheek due to shyness.

“Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 108B to South Korea, Seoul.. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.”

“It’s our filght”, Amber said.

“I’ll be back soon babe”, she said to Henry as she hugged him.

“Take care sweetheart..”, he said as she kissed her.

When Amber about to dragged her luggage he said to Taemin, “don’t ever cheat on her, my babe always keep his eyes on you”.

“hyung, your girlfriend is scary”, Taemin said.

Henry said, “haha..I know this”.

“Stop joking around”, Naeun hit Taemin arm.

He smile to her, “Take care Naeunah, Keep heathty”, he hold her hand

“oppa too, keep healthy”,

“Wait for me…”

“I already wait you for six years so another six years no matter for me*”, she said with teary eyes.

He smiles, “I don’t let you wait any longer”.

 

 

 

 

I end this story cause the meaning of this story already open, Taemin and Naeun didn't hide their love anymore.

yeah..there is a uncomplete ending for Jongin and Krystal and I will let it be like that, you can make your own conclusion, hehe..

but I already have idea for my next story...it still about Taeun.

 

 

happy reading guys,

sorry for grammar mistake, i don't want bother bernicemayo for this, hehehe...

 

please comment about this chapter^^