Chapter 9

This Year

 

 

Eunhae POV.

Oh my gosh…

This is so awkward. I was picking songs for the Halloween game with Jungkook. Jungkook knew some songs that I haven’t even heard of, and put it in the playlist. After we were done with putting many songs in, it turned really awkward. I didn’t know what to say to him.

Usually, It wouldn’t so awkward because Minjoo was here, but now, she wasn’t. I looked around for where she was.

I saw Minjoo and Minah drawing something on their arms while laughing. I pouted that they didn’t include me in it too. Well I was picking songs so yeah… I turned back around to see what Jungkook was doing he was so focused on thinking of more songs.

“You’re still thinking of more songs? Don’t we have enough?” I asked.

“Oh. I don’t know. Ugh! I give up. Okay. We’re done now. Let’s see what the others in our group are doing.” He said. As I turned around, I saw Minah and Minjoo running away, laughing from Taehyung who had an annoyed look on his face.  Minah and Minjoo probably drew on his arm or something. It was no surprise.

I pouted again as they ran past me. Jungkook stood up and walked towards Taehyung who was now sitting down, looking at his arm and sat at his seat. I also stood up and walked to Minjoo and Minah. The three of us walked to our seats. Once we sat down, I saw Minah grab a red pen and started to draw on my arm. After she finished, Minjoo then grabbed another pen and drew on my arm as well.

“Blood! More Blood! Make it look like we cut up her arm and it bleeds so much that-” Minah yelled in an evil voice.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” I yelled

Upon hearing this, the whole class looked at us. Minjoo, Minah, and I just started to laugh like crazy and insane people.

I looked at what Minah meant by ‘blood, more blood’. I saw that they drew stitches on me and there was even ‘blood’ on my arm. I screamed a little, because I was scared and thought it was real at first. But then, I looked at Minah and Minjoo’s arms. Their arms were COVERED in stitches and blood. While laughing evil like that, it scared me…

“Isn’t it just perfect for Halloween?” Minjoo asked.

“Yeah! It even made you freak out!” Minah added.

I nodded slightly as I backed away from my two crazy bestfriends.

“Okay class! Everyone ready? Let’s take the stuff to the main hallways now!” Mr. Park announced as he clapped his hands to get everyone’s attention.

 Jungkook grabbed the laptop as I followed behind. Minah, Minjoo, and Taehyung each had a bag of candy in their hands. The other people in our group either helped carry more candy or paper.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________________________________________________________________________________

Minjoo POV

After we finished setting up for the party, some classes started to arrive. TaeHee, who was in the same class as Jin, Suga, and Rapmon came to our group first, along with the rest of her class.

“Okay. So we will be playing some songs from the playlists we have here that Eunhae and Jungkook picked out. You will be divided into groups of 6. You will each be given some paper. Whichever group guesses the titles and artists of the songs we chose will win some candy here. Good Luck!” Rina, a girl in our class announced.

Jin, Suga, Rapmon, and Taehee were in a group together with two other girls, Saera, and Ara.

Taehee waved to us, and we waved back.

Taehyung, Minah, some other classmates, and I passed out the papers as Jungkook and Eunhae sat at the tables where Jungkook placed the laptop at.

 When we finished passing out papers, we sat down. Taeyung sat  next to Minah, and I sat on the other side of her.

The first song played and the next, and the next. In the end, Taehee’s group won because Jin, Suga, and Rapmon knew Jungkook’s favorite songs already and Taehee knew some of Eunhae’s favorite songs.

So we passed out some candies to that class, and gave that group extra because they won the game. After we finished passing it out, they would be moving to another group, and another class would be coming to our group.

The next group was J-Hope and Jimin. Their group also won the game because- of course, they knew Jungkook’s favorite songs.

Eunhae POV

After a few classes came to our group, I went to use the bathroom. When I came back, I saw Jungkook sitting on my seat. Because our seats were just a bench, not really chairs.

He scooted over, taking up my spot. I walked to him, expecting him to move over. Apparently, he didn’t.

“Yah! Move over! You’re in my spot!” I yelled at him.

He smirked at me and pointed at his lap. I cringed. I pushed him over, and pushed him off the bench. Usually, Minah would be the violent one, but I guess I learned from her.

I looked over to where Minah, Minjoo, and Taehyung were sitting at, and I saw Minah smirk at me and give me a thumbs up, Taehyung looked at Jungkook with disappointed and ashamed eyes while he was shaking his head at how retarded he is. Minjoo was just laughing at Jungkook’s failure.

I looked at Jungkook who was lying on the floor, laughing like a mental person. I rolled my eyes and played songs for the students without him.

The party went on, and soon, the end of class came